Hey guys look at all this stuff you can't buy

Hey guys look at all this stuff you can't buy.
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/31/space-marine-heroes-in-japan/
Bet you wished you could buy those? Too bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_WitchKill/status/786216251680919552
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58377737
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47907430
hlj.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying I want Marinelets

japan deserve it, beside it might be our only chance to have a 40k anime

>Manlet marines
Wow, it's fucking nothing

If I wanted to buy marines I would have done so long ago you salubrious retard.

This. Buying anything but Primaris is being obtuse.

>manlet marines for a country of manlets

Like pottery

>Marinelets
>Manlet

Wow, you guys are so quick to discard 30 years worth of Space Marines in favor of some borderline heretical vatgrown oversized n00bs in tacticool gear who everyone knows are going to turn traitor as GW continues to "advance" the storyline. Makes me wonder if you ever liked 40k in the first place.

t. 5'10"

I'm sorry m80. Primaris Marines just look better.

>salubrious
youkeepusingthatword.jpg

>playing spees marnis
kys

t. irl manlet

>t. irl manlet

I thought Primaris fans were the ones compensating for their IRL attributes.

>Primaris fans
>Tease manlets

>Primaris haters
>Angry that new space marines are taller than their space marines

Does it mean we'll finally get more lore on Felinids soon?

Pic related is the only way for a 40k anime to not fail in Japan.

>>Primaris haters
>>Angry that new space marines are taller than their space marines

That is exactly right. A whole crusade's worth of instant shake and bake supermarines appearing overnight is stupid writing.

>A whole crusade's worth of instant shake and bake supermarines appearing overnight is stupid writing.

They didn't suddenly appear though, they've been in storage.

>They didn't suddenly appear though, they've been in storage.

A retcon to explain their absence so far. That's even worse writing. If Cawl had somehow died in the whole Cadian disaster what would have happened to all those supersoldiers he had hidden away? How did he keep it all hidden away anyway?

GW has opted to go balls deep with the "dramatic plot twists" in place of logical progression of events.

>A retcon to explain their absence so far.

It's not a retcon though, nothing was changed to fit them in.

>If Cawl had somehow died in the whole Cadian disaster what would have happened to all those supersoldiers he had hidden away?

What does it matter?

>How did he keep it all hidden away anyway?

Again, what does it matter? The setting is full of hidden shit. Remember the time a tech priest unearthed a bunch of missiles that allowed him to blow up stars? A secret space marine facility is not even far fetched.

You don't need to rewrite something for it to be recon, dummy. By saying "Oh they were always there" they are engaging in the oldest kind of retcon, the kind that just adds something that wasn't there until the present needed it to have always been there.

>You don't need to rewrite something for it to be recon, dummy.

You really do, else nothing can have an origin older than the newest point of a story.

>Again, what does it matter? The setting is full of hidden shit. Remember the time a tech priest unearthed a bunch of missiles that allowed him to blow up stars? A secret space marine facility is not even far fetched.

Even the Emperor couldn't keep his most secret projects under wraps, yet this techpriest managed to grow a crusade's worth of supermarines without anybody finding out.

I would have preferred it if they slowly phased out the old marines and replaced the entire line with big marines over time, instead of forcing the Primaris into the setting. It might "screw over" marine players in the short term, but the Primaris are going to wind up replacing marines as well. If they're so easy to create compared to the Emperor's marines, regular marines will become extinct as pretty much all the new replacements will be Primaris. Outside of 30k, I wouldn't expect to see many new releases for regular marines, while the Primaris range will grow steadily.

>Even the Emperor couldn't keep his most secret projects under wraps

But he did.

>yet this techpriest managed to grow a crusade's worth of supermarines without anybody finding out.

A crusade is of no fixed size, and isn't composed of Primaris Marines exclusively either.

>I would have preferred it if they slowly phased out the old marines and replaced the entire line with big marines over time

That's what they're doing.

So what is this?
spacemarineheroes.com
Is it like a new side game or something?

It's limited edition jap crap.

GW trying into the japanese market.

So is it just.. the name of the lil boxset? Why name it something like that and give it its own URL

>Why name it something like that and give it its own URL

Why not?

We literally don't know but surely there's more to it.
I'm wondering how they will do it since the Imperium is literally imperial Japan.

>At the moment, these models will only be available in Japan.

Thats pretty much stating they'll reach the English speaking market eventually. I'd buy these Marines with actually dynamic poses pretty quickly.

SM get so much cool stuff, I wish I collected them.

My brother plays ultramarines and he's got a huge army and alot of old OOP units, but he just slaps them together, paints them like slop, doesn't clean mold lines and doesn't care about interesting poses. Makes me feel sick. I'd buy him a set like this buy I know he woudn't give a shit.

>make Japan exclusive promotional minis
>they're not Sisters of Battle

It's like they don't even want to win.

>It's like they don't even want to win.

There is a military modeling market in Japan that isn't totally fixated on 2d girls, though Girls und Panzer sort of tapped into that...

Don't forget the boatslut with KanColle/Arpeggio/Haifuri.
Also Japan is a big market for figure and has a more than decent tabletop community.

>Showing 40k stuff in a toy show
Just fucking license some proper 40k action figures

Only if you're retarded. How's the mandatory footslogging, lack of flexibility inability to hit anything further than 30" away, and near complete absence of melee units treating you?

>tfw in Tokyo
oh but I can

t. 5' 6"

>t. Sunk cost fallacy

At least my manlet's can kill tanks without blowing themselves up with their own plasma guns.

I'm in Tokyo, as are 36 million other people, some of which play 40k, so kinda useful information for us.

I'm wondering what GW's logic is with this one. They hate scalpers to the point of trying to get their Ebay pages shut down, and yet this is the ultimate scalper motherlode?

I imagine that they will release this elsewhere at a later date. They are probably giving it to the nips first as they happened to have a big convention at the same time they finished these.

>tfw my closest friend is a massive weeb who moved to Japan

Speak for yourself cuckboy.

Appeal to the Japanese market and get that NEET money.
Might get an international release. They are just standard marines with a more dynamic pose, nothing too hard to do to regular marines.

Are you japanese ?

yep

How did you know Warhammer 40k ?
What race do you play ?

I just want you to know that your city has 9 times the population of my entire country.
Also, does constantly writing in English get annoying? Did you have to read that article in English or is there a Japanese version?

is this your first time realizing that some people speak more than one language

is this the next step on matt wards masterplan?

>Don't forget the boatslut with KanColle

Land Raider/Exorcist girls when?

No, but you know, British company whose main playerbase is Americans.
It'd be like me getting into Das Schwarze Auge and writing on german message boards. It'd just kind of be weird, with people expecting you to constantly work in a secondary language.
So, uhh, yeah. Yeah, kind of. I need to get out more.

This is Immolator-chan!
Say something nice to her.

That is amazing.

Last one.

We have strayed too far from the lords light and this is our punishment.

Give him some slack, he's one of the few asian artist that regulary make 40k art and as far as I know he's the only one who actually make 40k doujins.
Pic related is from him.

This one too.

>footslogging
not anymore user, they get the chadrhino

It is pic related

>40k doujins

Prove it

twitter.com/The_WitchKill/status/786216251680919552

are both covers from doujins he made.
You can even view some sample on the pixiv page:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58377737
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47907430

Nice, I didn't know he had a twitter.

Any Ideal if the full books have been scanned or translated?

Nope, I remember a while ago someone was willing to translate the books if someone provided some raws... in vain.

Wait so is max factory helping with the space marine heroes shit or are we gonna get some pose able marine figs?

>Getting this triggered by a shitty, unfunny, overused Veeky Forums meme
Seriously?

I assumed the special thing was they were prepaints or something if they were normal scale.

Apparently not. I'm not seeing the point of this really. Weird sprues too.

>Still, they confirm that this is a collaboration between Max Factory and GW. It also confirms the price at ¥750 (£5, $7) per figure. Release date is only listed as 2017 though. Nothing more specific.

>I'm not seeing the point of this
Wasn't the Tau made for the asian market but failed horribly because asian are Imperiumfags with some Eldarfag here and there for dat elf booty?
I think they are trying to relaunch and they have to start somewhere.

>Max Factory
Hopefully it means a bishoujo SoB figure in the future.

>Hopefully it means a bishoujo SoB figure in the future.

Of course it won't you dense weeb fuckwit. Pathetic.

>plays with plastic army men
>calling someone else pathetic
Whatever you say user

It's a collab, why would Max Factory accept such a collab then?

Engage your brain mate, GW care too much about their IP to license your weeb panty maid wank material.

So you missed the recent wave of litteral shovelware game (DoW3 included) using the IP?
They don't fucking care anymore and it's not a stretch to think they are willing to whore out the SoB if it means they can have a presence in the asian market.

>GW care about their IP
>do a collab with Max Factory, mostly known for their figures of cute girls

>brother titus

WE WUZ PRIMARIZAZ

Welp.
No reason to buy those when marinelet are getting phased out.

This looks awfully similar to the sprues that gunpla come on

>Bet you wished you could buy those? Too bad
hlj.com

Do we have some Japanese 40k fan in this thread ?
What do you think about space marines heroes ?

If my calculation are right then they should be sleeping atm.

it is 8am there.

>Weird sprues too
they call them runners