The market is starting to understand Link

Isnt it comfy af all these big projects come with a bowtie that says 'Oracles serviced by ChainLink'. The future is unfolding before our eyes. This is going to be an enormous mammoth and likely the top performing coin of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2018? senpai eoy 1 dollar

Req is a gamble

LINK's already ranked 7th out of 100 in having lost the least within the past 24 hours.

The writing is on the wall and I don't understand how Veeky Forums isn't seeing it yet. Chainlink is literally the go to guy for oracles, and we all know oracles will be huge.

Brainlets aren't gonna make it.

It's a go to guy for SmartContracts, hence smartcontract.com

The trifecta is real. REQ, LINK, QSP.

All three will be huge in 2018.

Not really, no.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

5.5 LINK token usage

The ChainLink network utilizes the LINK token** to pay ChainLink Node operators
for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain
readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators.
In order for a smart contract on networks like Ethereum to use a ChainLink
node, they will need to pay their chosen ChainLink Node Operator using LINK tokens,
with prices being set by the node operator based on demand for the off-chain resource
their ChainLink provides, and the supply of other similar resources. The LINK token
is an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality
of transfer(address,uint256,bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by
contracts within a single transaction.

Chainlink does look super useful once these 100s of "almost ready for launch" coins get rolling

too bad it's a meme coin and no one actually explains why they think it's worth investing in

Biz is retarded, don't try and save them.

Is 14,000 link enough?

Biz shills this shit all day tho

Too bad you can't read and could decide what to invest in yourself.

Shill me QSP. I own a little but not sure about it. Is the only time you use the coin to pay for your audit? And does that only need to happen once for every smart contract written? Seems like it wouldn't get used that much...

LINK rank 89. Moved up 11 spots from 100 a few days ago. Despite the dip and loss of value LINK is still out performing other coins and moving up. When money comes back into alts LINK could see a rise in price.

I can read, and have made plenty of good investments.

Oracles are a bit technical and above my understanding. Why would it be considered bad to look for more technical minds to explain the value of chainlink in the current crypto world?

Unbelievable, you guys are celebrating your investments and you don't even know what you're invested in lol. I won't bother but if someone has the patience please explain these people. Otherwise DYOR

1$ EOY 2017

Not really. You still have to have write the contract yourself or have someone else write it for you. They just had the forethought to snatch up that URL before anyone else.

>Oracles are a bit technical and above my understanding.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. Do you actually know what Chainlink does?

>thinks he's stephen hawking because he read the chainlink whitepaper

Let’s go. Those of us in chainlink from the start we understand.

>Why would it be considered bad to look for more technical minds to explain the value of chainlink in the current crypto world?

Of course this wouldn't be bad. There are tons of videos and summaries out there that break oracles down for laymen and explain why LINK has so much potential. Go watch/read those, don't rely on people on biz to explain a complicated concept that's already been simplified and is accessible. Just google, "Sergey explains ChainLink" and watch the first video that comes up.

literally a JSON parser. also no product

Enlighten me what that means

Stephen Hawking is a retard though
>muh black holes
>muh universe is expanding

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

>Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts.
??? but Vitalik never did that, moreso, he said eth is overvalued at $10 or something and even tweeted those pedo tweets without giving a fuck

I really don't understand why people can't hold. Just look at the price action in ETH or NEO, you can't tell when it is going to take off but when it does you're not going to have time to buy back in cheaply. People are throwing away tickets to an early retirement.

soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallet

Are you saying anyone that has LINK now is gonna make it? Only 12k wallets in existence.

fuck it, I've already lost from BTC/ETC being btfo, might as well split my last $2500 between REQ, LINK and DOGE

All in on link and REQ let's go

That's not enough. Sell your DGB bags and buy more chainlink.

>loads first video as instructed
>first sentence is "smart contracts limited to tokenization"
>Veeky Forums thinks this is good for layman
>Veeky Forums wonders why no one wants to invest

Fucking this. I have 100% faith in both Sergei as a person and LINK as a technology. It's even more amazing that he's the one leading the project. Comfiest hold for years to come. It may not reach BTC levels of USD value but the fact that it's going to pay dividends and will be ingrained in all aspects of business industries is fucking amazing.

Fine you convinced me

ELI5 why you think any institution wants LINK coins? lmao

How much chainlink is enough? Looking to make AT LEAST 10 million.

You have to go back.

One

Is any of that supposed to be a good thing? That's still discussing pricing. Enjoy your memes I guess but I'll take a professional, level-headed developer any day.

you forgot WTC

>ELI5
No problem. get in the van.

Well, to be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to comprehend LINK.

This.
The oracles and the Link token are merely the means to the end goal of mainstream fucking smart contracts.

Make no mistake, mainstream smart contracts will rule the world.

>3 posts by this ID

Can we PLEASE FUD the shit out of LINK for a day or two still!? I took profit yesterday and want to accumulate more :-(. Sitting on a measly pile of 20k right now...

biz pls

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK LA
I'M BUYING I'M BUYING
WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE THIS EARLIER WHEN IT DIPPED

>Not really
Yes really.

>You still have to have write the contract yourself or have someone else write it for you.
What the fuck dude, lmao.

mfw my wallet is in the top 500

We did that the last month constantly and even were able to buy at 0,14 cents. I will send you some postcards from the moon though.

Try reading the whitepaper again. They provide an oracle service, which are used to make smart contracts functional outside of crypto. They don't necessarily provide the smart contracts themselves.

THE

FIRE

FUCKING

RISES

50% link 50% req here

Comfy AF

>They don't necessarily provide the smart contracts themselves.
The whole point behind the Chainlink network is that centralized oracles are inherently flawed, and that decentralied oracles are the only real way to achieve mainstream smart contracts.
Also, AXA and Sony have had a firewall smart contract running for many months now.
Also, read the fucking URL for the site.

The goal is mainstream smart contracts.
The tools include oracles, nodes, the Link token, APIs, etc.

Did SWIFT already make its announcement today?

So us there supposed to be a swift announcement today?

>being this dense

Just hold and you'll make it, you won't understand why though.

How can you check this?

Is this some new kind of fud or something?
Fucking lmao.

>ELI5
I'm guessing this is a plebit abbreviation? Yeah suck a dick.

no one has yet to explain why LINK will bring in mass adoption investors
even if companies value it, that won't make Chad buy LINK coins on binance

Nodes, the LINK token, APIs etc as you put it are all used to make the oracles function. Stop acting like you understand the tech.

lmao thats insane. two ico shitcoins that are around for couple months.

Need answers. I need 10 million at the very least. I have 21k saved up from forex trading but I might need to wagecuck to accumulate more.

a triple seven gamble? im in

LINK is going to hit its new ATH today in the wake of all this.

no one knows faggot and damn you're a greedy nigger with a child's mindset.

Because you will make passive income by staking LINK tokens to oracles, on top of the usual rise in cost as demand increases.

Normal people won't buy Link, but firms and banks will, because they can act as node operators and make passive income. At the same time, this diminishes circulation and adds value.

Most of us are gonna pool our link together in a smart contract to compete against these firms and act as node operator ourselves.

>are all used to make the oracles function
Lol, oracles function without any tokens.
The tokens are for staking and node payment.

All those things (network, nodes, oracles, Link token, SGX infrastructure, ...) are tools for creating mainstream smart contracts.

Smart contracts exist via ETH, but only for crypto, since external data cannot be used in the blockchain.
That's what oracles do; they translate external data into data you can use on the blockchain.
Thus allowing for smart contracts that are based on external data; i.e. mainstream smart contracts.

You're cute tho.

Good. We don't want them or niggers like you giving LINK a false value. You're so incredibly short-sighted that all you see is exchanges. When the time comes, we'll exit the market and divest into nodes for lifelong gains and returns from the institutions themselves. At that point, the only ones who are interested in flipping it to take advantage of you retard normies will be in a position to command whatever value they want. It's so FUCKING obvious.

Use the "Token Holders" tab.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

>dat id

mfw when I’m in the top 100

Normies don't really have a use for Bitcoin either, but they buy it because it goes up in value.

Yes, you're proving my point at the end there. Chainlink provides oracles which enables smart contracts, but that doesn't mean they are smart contract providers. Because that isn't their deal. And the whole point of Chainlink is that the oracles are decentralised, in which case no it won't function without tokens. How did you get this far in life?

couldn't buy the dip because coinbase was being fucking retarded

Okay seriously guys I know we're all gonna make it and truly believe in LINK but can we stop spoonfeeding these fucking new money normies and continue quietly accumulating? This is such a fucking goldmine that there's literally no reason for us to want the price to go up. Everyone needs to do a 360 and go back to fudding right the fuck now.

LINK is so fucking stable absolutely nobody wants to sell it

REQ and LINK is all you need for lamboland

This! The price doesn't even matter right now, the lower the better. Once the actual product is out, the pump will come, that's certain.

>but that doesn't mean they are smart contract providers
You mean they don't write the contract for you? How the fuck could they?

>the whole point of Chainlink is that the oracles are decentralised, in which case no it won't function without tokens
In Chainlink's case, yes.
The tokens are a tool for sustaining the node network, and the node network is a tool for creating decentralized oracles, and the decentralized oracles allow for relatively trustless mainstream smart contracts.

I understand your sentiment and I'm in the same boat, I still have a good amount of money that I want to spend on LINK, but rubbing it in everyone's faces is too much fun.
Those fuckers are too dumb to buy anyway.

>tfw the one reason i hold anything else besides LINK is to flip them to acquire more LINK
I don't give a shit about messaging apps or VR or chink baby food or RFIDs. Fuck XMR too. Sergey is well on his way on making LINK happen and there's never been a larger guarantee in this crypto world.

>You mean they don't write the contract for you? How the fuck could they?

Yes that's my entire fucking point, because you turboautists are insisting that Chainlink does exactly that. Providing an oracle doesn't mean providing smart contracts.

I'm with you on this. I don't care about pennies or its current value even if I go up +$10,000. I'm looking at the long-term in 2018 and 2019 so the only thing that matters is getting more LINK. Sats or USD will never come into the equation for me, I'll just continue buying with as much of my paycheck add I can every week without a care for the current price. Again, I'm not losing sleep over splitting hairs and counting pennies.

Kek

>tfw genuinely believe so much in LINK that i can't even properly FUD anymore
Wow. I actually tried in another thread and I just couldn't come up with anything. Guess I'll just go back to making shitty shoops of Sergey.

Go read the white paper.
Literally the first words in the first paragraph are "smart contracts".
And the name of the website is "smartcontract.com".

The entire point of the Chainlink network is to provide mainstream smart contracts.
Claiming otherwise because they don't write your contract for you is retarded on several levels.

Yes!

dumped my bag and plan on buying back in when it bottoms out
youre all morans lmoa

REQ is using kyber network not LINk you stupid faggots

>The entire point of the Chainlink network is to provide mainstream smart contracts.
No, the point is to ENABLE mainstream smart contracts. The contracts themselves will be made by unrelated people possibly using zeppelinOS as a tool to do so.

They're moving onto LINK asap :)

Wow I thought you were just misunderstanding me but turns out you are actually functionally retarded. Obviously they talk about smart contracts all the time because that's the entire point of their business. Jesus fucking christ.

This.

>still never passed ICO price after a year
>there are people in this thread still holding their bags
>implying the sells won't come cascading immediately after reaching $0.43
Deluded stinky linkies.