/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Never Enough Waifus Edition

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Sorry but we are approaching peak waifu. Unless we start to conserve waifus and research for alternatives, our thread will soon die

>"Captain! We can't take anymore waifus! If we keep taking 'em on, the engines will blast us all the moon and back!"
>"Steady on, Lieutenant! We'll keep taking those waifus for as long as possible! For King and Country!"

What sort of armor/armor scheme options would people like from a Kancolle alternate history cyoa? I can think of plenty of options with regards to guns, and at least a few regarding engines, but most of what I can think of regarding armor seems really nitpicky or technical, though if nitpicky and technical is what people want, I suppose I can probably make that work.

>"Captain! We're about to hit peak waifu!"
>"..."
>"Captain?!"
>"It has been an honor serving with you all. May you find your waifu on the other side..."
>"Sir! No-"
>*Pandering, Kawaii Explosion*
>SS CYOAG sinks to the ocean depths

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA when?

Had to cut some ideas like torpedo bulges, chobham armor, shields that last a second, but block any hit, deflecting shells by cutting them in half with a sword, trench crew, etc, because gadgets would've taken a page of its own,

Mystery Box 1
AKA Best Option

>bulges
Real girls have bulges, bring them back

Mystery Box 2

Always fun looking at this page and remembering that during the WIP phase Pisces looked like a completely psycho gunzerker.

Makes you wonder what other alternate portraits ZBG had for the brides.

Also, unless I made a huge mistake somewhere, I can now do pages with personalities, costumes, rooms, companions and missions.

This. Every girl needs a joystick to play with when her boyfriend/husband is away.

And add a resource system too.

I still remember when I was sleep deprived and for some reason thought it was a good idea to turn in Aries into a Draenei-esque lore dump.
Though I feel make I should have somehow kept in that that she worshiped you like a god...
Because I'm deplorable and think that's hot.
I can post some of the portraits that got the cut if you like.

>WIP phase Pisces looked like a completely psycho gunzerker.
I don't think I saw that? Could you post the image?
Worship is (one of) the best images. Can't post my favorites, wah wah

I liked the joke about her officiating her own marriage myself. Would have been funny to have her conduct the ceremony for a different bride.

Portraits please - I'd search them myself but I have no idea who most of the original characters are.

Yes it is.

>the female age choices are 5 years apart from each other
>the male age choices are 25 years apart from each other

really made me think

Here's original Pisces for you.
The character's name is Pohwaran.
She's from the MMO Blade & Soul.
You want me to post ALL of them?

Guess probably not so this thread doesn't get completely taken over by image dumping.

Maybe any fun ones that give a different impression of the characters, like the Pisces one does.

Definitely don't need any Saber-posts though.

Oh shit nigger, it's thread post CYOA time!

A magical faggot appears in your room. He hovers in place two feet above the floor. His hair flamboyantly flowing in despite your room being windless. He is clothed in nothing, his flaccid feminine penis seems to glow angelically as he faces you in all his androgynous beauty and smiles. He speaks with a voice of pure silk.
>user. My dear, user.
>I am the God of Shitposting.
>Your years of dedication has to my cause hasn't gone unnoticed and you have made me very pleased.
>It is with great pleasure than I name you my champion.
>Your shitposting skills will be unmatched, unparalleled, legendary and feared upon by tumblrites and East Indians alike.
>The keyboard is your trusty sword.
>Anonymity, your stalwart shield.
>Wield them in the battlefield of cyberspace as you see fit.
>I require no further task of you.
>Your years of voluntary servitude have done me service enough.
He pauses and laughs to himself, shaking his head.
>Ahh. I almost forgot.
>Of course, what kind of god am I to not further bless you with boons?
Symbols appear before your very eyes.
>You may pick three, my dearest champion.

>The symbol of the dragon dildo infuses your body with the abilities of a dragon. You can breathe fire, fly, detect and eat metal, turn into your majestic draconic form. Your penis both in and out of dragonform will be irresistible to some /d/eviants you find attractive and of the gender of your choosing.

(1/3)

>The symbol of Australia gives you legal citizenship to Australia. This is on top of your current status, you get permanent dual citizenship. You will have a land and house to your name and deed in somewhere in your choosing in Melbourne. You passively acquire the australian minimum wage straight into your bank account. These benefits are legitimate. You also gain an australian accent and a strong bloodlust to emus.

>The symbol of the purple dinosaur gives you the ability to go to Equestria. You get a new pony body. You can choose your gender, your talent (cutie mark) and your race either as one of unicorn, pegasus and earth pony. Unicorns have magic, pegasi can fly and earth ponies are strong and hardy. Equestria is a very peaceful place with little strife. Although there is the occasional big bad evil guy, things will always end in a good note.

>The symbol of the Loo allows you to forgo urinating and defecating. Your body now metabolises at 100% efficiency. As a result, you burn calories faster, can go without sleep for two weeks at a time, always feel in great shape, have an immunity to disease and poison and increases your lifespan for 50%.

>The symbol of repeating digits blesses you with the ability of deja vu. In addition to having your posts always being dubs or better, you can recall time back in certain increments: 33 seconds, 22 minutes or 11 hours. Everything will revert back to how it was X time ago depending on the increment choses. Your knowledge stays with you. Everyone else will not be able to tell the difference unless you constantly use this ability in a short period, give everyone within your vicinity a sense of deja vu. Strong enough deja vu may even remember bits and pieces of things you have done to them. Be warned.

(2/3)

>The symbol of the captcha increases all your senses, especially your eyes. In addition to thermal, night and X-ray (the seeing-through-walls/clothes power), you gain a HUD that scans the world a gives you stats of any entity and object in your sight. It's pretty thorough, it tells you stuff like the current emotions of your target, their disposition towards you, whether they are lying or not, their skills and attributes, etc to name a few. You can bring info you have acquired back to your HUD screen at anytime for previous viewing. This can be turned off at will. Your reflexes also increases three times. Oh, and you no longer have to put the captcha anywhere on any site.

The God of Shitposting smiles as you have made your choice.
>You have chosen well, my dearest user.
>May it bring you happiness you so rightly deserve as my champion.
He pauses.
>user. My dearest user, I must admit something though.
>I have been a little lonely myself... all these aeons sitting in front of the PC...
>I... I actually have another, well, 'boon' for you
>But I require you to forgo all your other boons for this...
He blushes a bit, avoiding gazing into your eyes.
>I-I'm sorry but that is the extent my power will allow.
>I need you to make your choice now.
>And well...
>To give you a hint, this is the w-w-waifu option...

Do you take the mystery boon?

(3/3)

I choose the power of the Captcha

Any news about Scientist's new /d/ CYOA? Did he reveal what it's about?

Give me the box now

Incubus/Sucubus.

Succubus (male)?

Gimme that waifu!

Played it too many times sorry.

Alright, how about this one?

>If you don't.
The god of shitposting composes himself and gives a smile, although subtly hiding a pained expression.
>I understand, my dearest user.
>I will leave you to your new life and your boons.
>Use them as you see fit.
>And lastly, I thank you for your devotion, my dearest user.
The God of Shitposting disappears leaving you to your new powers and benefits.

If you accept.

The God(?) of Shitposting glows with happiness as his body seems to fold and bend in space.
>user...
>My dearest user...
The God(?) of Shitposting's body seems to morph before your very eyes. His flat chest changing into very voluptuous womanly breasts. His hips and shoulders, feminine as they already are, change further femininely. His penis seems to shrivel and wither, leaving in it's place a rather supple and moist vagina. He(?) hovers closer to you. He(?) walks up to you and cups your face in his(?) hands.
>user...
>Y-your boon is me...
He- she blushes as these words leave her glistening lips.
>I must apologize for tricking you but afterall, the Goddess of Shitposting still has some humor to play, even on her most beloved on her champion...
She giggles
>Oh, that look on your face.
>As m-my h-hasubando... you get to live with me in my own slice of parthenon.
>It's actually pretty much like earth except you the residents there are all gods.
>Still though, it's pretty normal, like you can see them going about their day-to-day lives like grocery shopping and trimming the lawn and all that.
>We are still very powerful though.
>My place is actually an apartment.
>Ugh, kinda messy though. W-well... I'm kinda a NEET... so yeaaaahhh...
>B-but it's not like I don't have friends or anything, I can introduce you my friends, the fujoshi goddess, the social justice goddess and goddess of unpopularity.
>Ugh, yeah, I know not exactly the most pristine batch but I promise you that they're not as bad as they seem!
>But I won't share you with anyone else, you're mine!

Better than the orange one, with the exception of Vignette.

Hahaha i knew it was worth it!

Fookin' noice cunt!
Be a succubus or get one?

>goddess

What happens if I choose Australia as an Australian?

Why does she have such a tiny ass but such big tits? Are japs afraid of The Booty?

Incubus (female)

No they just know that a tight ass is the best ass.

What would that even look like?

>Are japs afraid of The Booty?

For the most part, yes.

Your accent grows even thicker and you are now invincible when fighting emus

Never did it.

Why does tight mean flat and shapeless?

>removing Australia's only weakness

wow way to break the game balance faggot

There is one problem with this CYOA

And the Irish.

I'm not familiar with this setting. Is it another "everything is girls" harem one?

In exchange you gain the weakness of being Australian.

Because they're not niggers like yourself

Gemini is total shit in this.

Basically, yes. But its a crossover between four other settings that are somewhat serious in their lore. Minus everything is girls part.

So its kind of a commander of a combined arms force sim of sorts.

I'll gladly take the repeating digits!

don't call me a dweeb

You got it, goober.

one more word and i'll fucking kill you, you bitch

If that's how you really talk and act, no wonder anons keep beating you.

Could anyone post the image of the loli trying to abduct the old man? Her van says "free beer" or something? I want it for an option.

Go ahead and try, tough guy.

Oh shit nigger, it's world building time

So you might wonder, why the goddess of shitposting looks like quite a bombshell? Shouldn't she be more tumblrite landwhale or something? Well, parthenon is the home of gods afterall. All of it's residents have a godly appearance. She's actually considered kinda unattractive there along her friends, the goddesses of fujoshi, social justice and unpopularity. Seriously, even her landlord, the goddess of preschool, is otherworldly in her motherly fair and kindly beautiful appearance. Be warned not to look directly into the face of the goddess of beauty while you're there. Being a mortal though, your soul is what's seen by the residents there. Turns out you have an average looking soul. Who knew? Everyone will treat your relation with the shitposting goddess like 'you're dating HER? really?'

Parthenon is the home to the gods. Kinda. The gods made this plane after being envious of the simple mortal lives they watch from above, them yearning for something more simple, less lightning and titans and all that. The gods go to this plane to escape the madness they usually reside in providing temporary respite as needed. Some, like your goddess, decided to make a permanent living arrangement here. Sometimes, you can see the other CYOA gods that you have met before in your adventures like Hoteii, the god of comfy and Zynthia the goddess of (weird?) love.

Also, standard fare: You don't age here. You can still travel back to earth to and from via a simple spell. Shizuka's (your goddess) apartment has the best gaming rig, better than any ones in the mortal realm. She's also quite updated on the latest parthenon vidyas, anime, mangas, series and movies, though not as much as you kinda expected from a NEET though as her main hobby is being a dippy cunt on the internet. Her internet is ungodly fast, and she has a gold account on any imageboard mortal or otherwise. Her fridge has unlimited junk food and drink

Also reminder that you can take 3 choices

Here, for some reason I took an hour of my life to write out the source for every fucking character in my CYOA:
>Sebastian
Slayer - Guilty Gear
>Catherine
Fiora - League of Legends (Headmistress Skin)
>Talisa
Kawakaze - Kancolle
>Vignette
Marry Kozakura - Kagerou Project
>Lizette
Unnamed - Tenkuu no Crytalia (Some Japanese Mobile CCG, Artist Goes By Esha)
>Abirathi
Albedo - Overlord
>Gwendolyn & Gracia
Melanie (Left) & Miltiades "Miltia" Malachite (Right) - RWBY
>Angelica
Anila - Granblue Fantasy
>Saber Extra/Red Saber Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus - Fate/Extra
>Suri
Unnamed - Original Character, Artist's Name is Skade
>Catherine
Diana - Zero Time Delima
>Scarlatina
Leona Ardealescu - Pixiv Fantasia
>Persephone
Pohwaran - Blade & Soul
>Oriadne
Link - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Gerudo Outfit)

Why the fuck did I take the time to do this...

>Friends with the goddess of fujoshi
Can you convince her to tell her friend to stop posting?

Dick her hard enough and you can convince her to do anything.

So I was looking at this, saw the option to have superpowered companions from different media, but nerfed, and thought "hey, that's pretty good."

So I was curious. If you've imported companions from other media, which ones did you use, and why? Did you just go all WAIFU, or did you pick and choose based on which characters would be the most useful to you overall during the millenia?

she already did that though

Never ever.

>Italics will never protect your smile by posting PPP+
>Italics will never protect your smile by posting a new cyoa.

>The symbol of the Loo
Does it repel Indians like the cross does vampires?

Does anyone have the comfy powers cyoa?

Much appreciated.

Guess I should actually post a build for once - had a few ideas, but my latest one is Vitality, Perception and Analysis.

Not going to choose a bride - instead I'll stand at the best vantage point I can find and just enjoy watching the free-for-all. If any bride can touch me, I'll follow them like they're playing capture the flag. Aside from providing advice to my current captor, I'm not going to fight - I don't really want to favor any of the brides in the interest of fairness.

Thankfully I can probably get along well with any of them as queen - the only one put-off would be possible hoof-jobs.

I think I have it.

Are you a cute girl worthy of having her smile protected?

Not the one I was thinking of, but thank you. If I recall the one I requested gives you five boons and gives you two columns to pick from.

I am.

>pic
Uh, source? For research purposes, you see.