Our Savior, the savior of Veeky Forums

In Sergey we trust.

Will a friendly whale come buy and market sell 1MM. I accidentally sold at 2500 this morning thinking it would keep dumping.

It's fucking going up!

> market sold
> the bottom

bahahahahaha

*come by

I literally sold my whole stack of 52k. Somebody please help me.

shame shame i know your name

You don't deserve to make it. What were you actually thinking?

lol sub 30 now

of coarse it is, people bought at 2500 from that weak handed user, and sold for a quick 20% profit

I just wanted more so I can make it.

>selling LINK

except your mistake and buy back in 10% buys

This.
WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

You literally just threw 5 million away

weak hands better buy back before we catch ripple.

Yup. And to sell the bottom of a dip too. That's going to sting.

The one day I hold a coin that isn't getting justed I find a way to get justed. i'm not buying back for more than 2400. It always dumps.

catch? you mean teleport 360 rape ripple in its handicap cRipple ass

do they really think they will swoop in and try to replace swift?

KEK

chainlink times

I hope English is your third or fourth language.

i always feel that way

i didnt buy eth because i was to autistic to buy less than i wanted, i didnt buy ripple back because after losing 160k from poloniex, i decided 50k was not worth it.

just buy back in doses senpai, take the hit, you will regret this forever

Moved some of my link stash into other shit this past week. Im sorry Sergey for every doubting you.

If it moons today you all can thank me. I'll ride it out a few more hours.

I moved 95% of my link into cold storage, the other I've left myself to play around with on other short term moon missions

I actually moved all my link into a hardware wallet without gas in it so i can't sell without acquiring ETH.

Same here user. Carry my link on my 0 eth nano s to keep me from panic selling in times like these. Very comfy.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that LINK had a moderately successful PnD culminating in a meandering jargon blog post posing as an "update" and is now well on its way to returning to its true price, 15 cents. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Christmas Sergey again tests his limit by swimming across a large body of water but this time fails to make it across. That's of course if he isn't already dead in a Thai bathhouse after ODing on all the cocaine that he bought with the ICO funding. Rory probably logs into Sergey's slack account now and then to offer some proof of life in order to keep the con going.

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

Clever girl

Saved.