Bought 2 days ago still profit, comfy af

Bought 2 days ago still profit, comfy af

how many you get?
such a comfy hold

this will unironically make a millionare

I bought some in the middle of the night expexting that this is the dip and i wake up to it being 2.04 Aaaaaaaaaa

Yeah I've got a few of these

Really have no idea what's making it move but I'm comfy so who cares I guess

should i sell my 12k ADA and buy this instead?

literal POOJEET coin. just look at the site, it's LINK all over again, worthless piece of PAJEET POO kys everyone
if this crap even doubles I will an hero on live cam with a chainsaw

The fact that this coin is holding up so amazingly well in this market is a testament to it's strength.

its x20 from ico
i got the dip right after

Who here /ico/? If this reaches a marketcap of 4bn (which could happen quite soon) I will have turned 10k into a fucking million.

>x20 from ico
every coin ever

I looked into the ICO and it's not even available to burgers.

I bought at 2 and to my surprise i'm still up. The only coin I'm up on. Everything else is bright red. I'm going buy more. That has to be a sign.

No. Ada has a huge line up of releases in the first half of 2018. Price will reach 1 dollar at a minimum when staking is released.

My thoughts exactly. Was the only green thing on my portfolio today

I sold and bought back cheaper a couple times and gained %25 extra on my stack. I'm holding this for for at least a year. Couldn't be more comfy.

I love this coin. I really do. Kept me sane through the shitstorm. Never dropped below what I paid for it a few days ago.

2k, I'm not a big fish but I'm happy with it. Might buy more or add some lumens, also got some other coins but ICX is 50% of my holdings.

>only have 175 ICX

nice, i got just a little less than you
i think we might make it

Majority of portfolio in Link and Icon. Feeling comfy as hell.

Me too, once we've ridden the coming pumps for a month I'm going to sell maybe a third of my ICX to reinvest in LINK. Gotta FUD LINK to keep it down tho.

small fish here too brother. only around 400 ICX