Green in a sea of Red:

NGR

Looks like the king has come out in top

+320% when everythings red. The only coin in my portfolio permanently green.

In volatile times such as this, filled with unprecedented uncertainty, why not hedge your portfolio with the safest crypto around?

NiggerCoin is going to take off 2018 when KFC loyaly program gets integrated.

Markets shakes like this don't spook niggers.

They are the best hedge to your portfolio.

What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
archive.org/stream/YuriBezmenovBlackIsBeautifulCommunismIsNot/YuriBezmenovBlackIsBeautiful_djvu.txt
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500
youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you see now how leftism came to dominate the western mind? because of shit like this. literally kys

Death to all nigger subhumans.

Leftism came to proeminence because Jewish intellectuals devised a century-long plan to subvert western societies through infiltration of the highest spheres of civilization and massive widespread social programmation.

Even despite that, if you remove non-whites from the tally in major western countries, leftist parties lose every election.

this. and also soviet subversion

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

You can say that again nigger

So fucking fast and based, love you guys

oh boy have i got a link for you

archive.org/stream/YuriBezmenovBlackIsBeautifulCommunismIsNot/YuriBezmenovBlackIsBeautiful_djvu.txt

Read the stuff above if you really want to understand why leftists and post modernism is taking over

>1985
niggardy has increased exponentially since then

niggers aren't humanresearchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

>NiggerCoin
wtf where can I buy it?

Robux can beat nigger coin any day, close the thread OP.

Is this the future?!

yes, humans vary genetically
your sister-wife has 47 chromosomes, is she still human?

Japan and a lot of Asian countries dont have this problem. I guess thats what happens when you let (((Christians))) and individualism take over. "Leftism" is merely the mold.

>your sister-wife
but i'm not muslim

>humans vary genetically
>what is a phylogenetic tree?
>what is a mrca
nigger detected

Whitecoin!!!!

How can I start mining this?

>individualism
that fucking faggot juden peterstein is doing so much harm

I dont follow meme voiceboxes. Theres very few "intellectuals" who have yet to realize how bad indivualism is, does he speak against it?

>does he speak against it?
it's his entire platform. he admits himself that 95% of his audience is white males. he gets millions of views and $17k PER MONTH on patraeon

>white males, individualism is the way to go. the true power is in the individual. collevtivism is poisonous!
>just ignore the masses of people that identify with a group. they totally won't eat the individuals alive

>white men have no reason to group together! the power is in the individual! racial identity doesn't exist!
>the jews are in positions of power because they are smarter as a race and that makes sense!

Feels like pol itt

i, too, am a fan of facts and statistics

I had to stop reading after 1. How can peddling such retarded shit work on you idiots? If you don't define what you're measuring for your principal component analysis you're literally just showing colored dots on a chart you made up.

Not to mention that you think a 2 dimensional space is gives you enough room for descriptors? Try learning linear algebra before posting this garbage.

WE

So hes FOR individualism. What a kike. I've heard of him before and wanted to someday read his opinions, not anymore.

/pol/ autists are unavoidable

looks like you have 0 sources, 0 facts, 0 statistics, and 0 arguments.

>also Soviet

Soviet and Jewish are almost interchangeable, my dude.

i know

Y'ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BUYING NIGGER COIN NOT ARGUING THE LACK OF INTELLECT OF ACTUAL NIGGERS

>ARGUING
i haven't seen a single counter-argument, fampai

This.

Semantics bro, either go to pol or mention some currency features if you want a counter argument

Here's a counter-argument

youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500

>posts 1.5 hour video of some fag
i can btfo you with a 3-second look at an image

That meme is dead. There is no need to counter fake scientific analysis. Please consider understanding math and statistics before using them to make a point.

I'd love a legit study that with any scientific merit that showed whites are superior. Then I could feel good about myself. All I've seen so far is trash. That PCA was a new one for me though, and passes a whole new threshold of retardation.

This guy didnt accumulate any NGRs

>fake scientific analysis.
lmao. that's raw stats, friendo

have some more

niggers. not even once

>some fag
this man literally saved poland from the brink of leftist gender politics last year

you'd do well to check out some of his videos
here's one up your alley

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

Niggers are like a hard fork on the road to humans.

NGR coin will rise again

this

>still not understanding statistics

I'm still hung up on the PCA. Please tell me how that was done. I believe the statistics are true, I think your analysis is trash.

available on any exchanges?

>0 sources, 0 facts, 0 statistics, 0 arguments

Where are your stats then, cuck?

he can't find any that make nigs look good

all of your "stats" don't begin to address the scale of psycho-socio-economic devastation wrought upon these groups specifically, and quite recently.

none of your listed crime tendencies are unique to black genetic markers and more aligned with a history of poverty, a history which many ethnic groups share. you will find these groups in china, in russia, in the USA, in almost any nation you look at. the british sent theirs to australia. it is nought but the tail-end of (((capitalism))). another unaccounted for "externality"
racism and classicism exists so banks aren't morally compelled by society to share more dividends with struggling areas of public life.

>0 sources
>0 facts
>0 statistics
>0 arguments

gj throwing around meaningless buzzwords like
>psycho-socio-economic devastation wrought upon these groups

pic related blows our your lack-of-arguments. try again. try presenting sources and facts next time, sweetie

>I should have bought niggers and now im mad: the post

>more aligned with a history of poverty, a history which many ethnic groups share. you will find these groups in china, in russia, in the USA
And yet the eternal negro is still more violent and problematic than people in China, Russia, or non-black USA.

notice how every racial group that came to america in poverty has flourished. chinese, irish, mexicans, etc. everyone except the niggers

and, no; you can't blame slavery, snookums

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

than poor people in these places? i doubt it. you'd have to be retarded to legtimately believe this. pick any opiate or meth infested city in america and assess the crime rate. the poverty is the indicator, and not just poverty, but a cycle of poverty.

i don't know what else you'd call enslaving others by force and them getting them to do your dirty work because you're a lazy piece of shit for a few hundred years without moral pause

does having white parents magically makes a person forget or identify as black? these things are deeper than your publically released studies. these are very old memes i'm trying to describe, memes so old they appear in the epigenetic subconscious of all groups involved, they are an attitude of subtle in- or exclusion based on presumption and the burden of statistical inference upon the individual.

were any enslaved? were any of their identities co-opted and used by the jews specifically for nefarious purposes?