WELL FUCKING THANKS BCASH

WELL FUCKING DONE CASHIES

YOUR PUMP OF YOUR STUPID SHITCOIN RIPOFF OF BITCOIN HAS CAUSED THE *WHOLE* FUCKING MARKET TO CRASH

NICE FUCKING WORK YOU CHINK COPYCAT RIPOFF ARTISTS

Literally not bcash you fucking retard
Whales have been pumping and dumping btc to accumulate more since 2011 this is not new
It will go backup

this will go down as the biggest scam of all time. i can gaurentee this was a setup for roger and company to exit at $9k bch.

This makes no sense at all.

Too bad only 3 transactions went through during that 1 minute
Kys fuddercuck

Many insiders orchestrated this fucking bullshit! Rodger Ver and Charlie Lee are both definitely involved.

How much does it cost to hire a hitman on the deepwebs?

corecucks are all paranoid schizophrenics

>implying this is a bad thing

Cry more faggot. It crashed because Tether stopped issuing news coins, kinda weird isn't it? It's like the entire value of Bitcoin is being propped up with fake money.

lol who said they sold on coinbase you retard. it was 7k on bithumb and 7k on cryptopia and 5k on binance and so on......

cuz your fucking retarded and dont realize what took place. i watch it with my own eyes. roger sold shitcoin for btc at 7k then cashed out hundreds of millions.

It is

more than you have right now lol

evidence please dickhead

It was inevitable. The whole market was riding a bubble and that shit is unstable as fuck.

around £25k

>chinks
>Satoshi Nakamoto

>chinks
>Japanese

>YOUR PUMP OF YOUR STUPID SHITCOIN RIPOFF OF BITCOIN HAS CAUSED THE *WHOLE* FUCKING MARKET TO CRASH
>BCH dumped harder than BTC

it was literally dumb normie money and finance institutions pumping up a broken coin which in turn pumped up the rest of the market
this isn't even counting the endless ethereum scam coins
everyone got greedy
hopefully btc will drop to a healthy 3k

I know. Hilarious isn't it. Talk about backfires.

Either that or their plan was to cash out all along and bcash was even more of a scam than we realised

shut this down

...or BCH wasn't the cause of this crash.

There's CME futures, normies cashing out before Christmas, Blockstream intentionally dump BTC to halt BCH which has just been listed on Coinbase?

But ofc blaming Ver is easier. He's corecucks' favourite black sheep.

This is true. No matter which way you look at it, Bcash has a negative effect on the system.

How are you retards not seeing bcash killed momentum

harro

They're paid shills. Ver could dump BCH down to 500 dollars and they would still shill for him

When you are this retarded and don't realize that the Bitcoin Core devs fucked Bitcoin and people are selling off that shitcoin because of the high fees. And it's dragging everything down with it.

It definitely wasn't BTC shitting itself on a global stage. People like you wanting regulation and lawsuits.

It was the "Chinese" and the "hackers."

Fuck off, BTC can get fucked.

It's fucking awful and I'm pretty sure the gloves are off at this point.

Bcash is a hostile attack and Bitcoin will fight back.

This. Ver literally bought bots on sale after the election.

>more options
>crashing the market

it takes a special kind of retard to think like you

You're a paid shill nigger, kill yourself dragons den piece of shit.

> muh dragon den
> muh satoshis vision
> muh coffee

Fuck off China man. Go suck Jihan's cock

here is the Roger Ver fag right here.

fucking newfag

>he still thinks this is just an ordinary dip for whales to accumulate

Uhh

That's because it is.
It has literally happened like 5 times this year.

typical cashie, ladies and gentlemen :)

>literally all the biggest companies in the world
Bad bait

i can't remember the name of this fallacy, where you reject evidence based on arbitrary criteria.

implacable skeptic? i don't feel like looking it up

There might be one or two in a thread you have visited recently.

Top Cashies were exiting and running.

I don't understand how those retards at coinbase couldn't see this coming.
Like WTF was their thought process.

>uhm hey guys why don't we add bitcoins biggest rival.
>oh yeah great idea. let's do this. what could go wrong amirite? huehuehue

How much do yu think roger paid them for the listing?

forgot pic related
it's the coinbase team

This is a fact. At the end of the day, this is all a ploy for china coin. "bitcoin" cash, centralized mining on asciboost miners located in china... control what could become a global currency. Its blatant and plain and payoffs and paid shills are everywhere. No one truly believes in bcash other than those that were given it for free, or reaping rewards shilling for it. Fuck, Roger was paying people for anti-bitcoin tweets right out in the open on bitcoin.com.

Criminals, scammers, frauds are all involved to help tank the entire crypto market, knock bitcoin down and take over with the new china coin. Then say good bye to the US dollar as the global currency as crypto moves forward.

Way to go retards, you are fucking yourselves in your own assholes. Feels good now? Wait till the lube runs out and you learn its a barb-wired bat turning your shitter into ground meat.

fuck off kikestream shill

you are an idiot and a shill. Operation dragonslayer, segwit2x, bcash, bitcoin unlimited, constant spam tx (conveniently disappears when bcash starts mining again hmmmmm...)

suck rogers dick and swallow.

Yawnn. Funny that. So hundreds of developers all working on open source code is "shilling". A centralized scam involving patented asciboost hardware is what?

Fuck off shill, go shit in the street pajeet

i love bcash!!! u deserve to gain nothing!!

what is bitcoins business model again?

CB wiped the first days trading fucking nu goy.

>They did this!
>But it didn't help them LUL

are you retarded?

Ripple got pumped, nothing crashed. Monero got pumped nothing crashed. Ether and Litecoin get pumped, nothing crashes.

Bcash gets pumped and everyone loses their minds.

Tells me theres something interesting in bcash, like it threatens the status qoe. Perhaps being the real Bitcoin has something to do with it.