youtube.com/watch?v=R7uC5m-IRns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no I'm in chainlink.

crying with tears of joy after cashing in my BTC SHORT

Yes, crying of laughter

I'm in chainlink since sibos

This. All in

Comfy.

Nope, quite happy, been waiting since 3600 for this fucking dip. Missed out on every dip since then but this time I fucking woke up in time. It's my time to shine mother fuckers.

If I cry, it’ll be because it wasn’t a real crash and I don’t get to buy back in super cheap.

MY coin has been holding steady around 2000 sats the entire week. Gotta love DNA.

How come u didn't buy the dragon slayer dip in November

Doesn't SONM and Golem do what this coin wants to do already? And with multiple applications also.

Yeah i just made risotto but i had some really juicy onions for some reaso n.

the days of counting in BTC sats are over.
Sorry for your loss. Next stop 5k

who /ripple/ here?

kill yourself you pussy

crying cuz I only have $1.2k in cash to buy more on this dip.

BTC at 30k in March

Fuck no. If you're ever wondering where the profits in this space come from, look at all the crying people walking away.

If you can't laugh through this, you aren't going to make it.

>went all in on a dip 1 hour ago for a quick in&out
>of the 4 coins offered, I chose ltc
>barely rising while bch, btc and eth rebounds

Look in coinbase how all of the coins follow the same trends, every time that happens it rebounds.

Nope

Link and Ripple here. Both holding up very well.

Anyone hyperventilating?

No? And also DNA has a working product already. They have also applied to Binance already. This shit will be $5+ by March.

Femanon here. I'm cutting myself.

They don't even have a whitepaper.

pics pls

KYS stinky linky

Nothing to cry about, the assholes from BCash failed one more time to take over BTC. We will soon be back to 20K. But its time to ban this fake BCash coin, its the root of all evil and backed by fraudsters.

ltc has a lot of day to day volatility but longterm its the most stable of the 4 coins. ltc has been in a slight downtrend for a while now, either it's gonna slowly keep bleeding back down to $100 which will take months and you'll have a lot of time to cut your losses OR it's gonna moon once it dips below a certain price.

either way i'm very comfy holding (not to mention I got in at $67)

Yes they do, look up genechain

the thought of you in pain makes me want to cry. if you need anyone to talk to im here for you, you are not alone.

bby gurl dun be doin this to urselve :(

Im crying because the coins i was hodling for a year dropped below what i paid from just yesterday

Its a joke of a whitepaper though. I honestly suspect I could have written it myself as a science graduate with low grades. Hell here is a tldr that doesn't lose anything of substance
>Dna is valuable and by using the blockchain we can anonymously buy and sell Dna information

This

These pink wojak threads literally make me laugh. Retards

What's your kik? I need someone to talk to.

show buttwhole

Show tits with timestamp whore

I'm literally going to puke

>IM FEMALE SO IT COUNTS MORE
GIVE ME ATTENTION

fucking leave this board, bitch.

I come here for this

LOOOL at first I thought the pic was a piece of pig meat, then I took a closer look and it's the arm of a fat american.
Seriously, Veeky Forums is the best place to kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7uC5m-IRns

>theme music

>anyone else literally crying right now?
i've been crying from laughter since last night

these pink wojaks are hilarious knowing that they're real

You ignorance amuses me. Honestly the fact that everyone flipping out and fucking themselves over because of the appearance at face value is priceless. It shows how many people don't understand how stocks work. I'll admit I bit once and lost half my earning so far, but now I know, that it's times like these where you stock up on as much as you can.

+++attention whore