Outsider page 117

Jealous Beryl is cute. CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4bmZ1gRqCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus what the fuck is happening? One more page and I'm hiding in the woods.

Wait are you bullshitting me? It still only goes to 116 on the website.

Patreon. I've uploaded for you guys cuz I'm nice like that.

You're awesome user!

>Jealous Beryl is cute
>tfw torn between the cuteness and her being mean to best girl Talon

That expression is begging to be made into a reaction image.

Was the writer stockpiling pages and waiting until we least expect it?

>CAPTAIN JARDIN needs his hand back
>They were holding hands this entire page

wheeeeeere

>Outsider updated again

Heh, it suddenly occurs to me that Beryl probably realized that hand holding for that long wasn't normal either. And god damnit, Jardin must have a will of iron, because I'd have given in to temptation already.

We've been tempted by blueberry qts for years but for Jardin it's only been a few days.

SHE WANTS THE DICK, JARDIN.

GIVE HER THE DICK, JARDIN.

>Beryl's hair makes my dick tingle.

Jesus Beryl, you're going to need some ice for that burn.

What is this comic about? Scifi and romances? Do the relationships go anywhere?

The comic has been going on for 16 years and there's only 117 pages.

Look at her hand on the last panel, that's the
>bitch you better get off my man before I fuck you up
move

in the OP retard.

Yeah but we just blew threw four pages IN A MONTH.

>16 years and there's only 117 pages
Fuck that, if I want to read a webcomic that's been going for most of my life I'll reread Megatokyo. And if I want updates I'll read El Goonish Shive.

>The comic has been going on for 16 years and there's only 117 pages.

How many elegan/tg/entlemen, lurker or otherwise have died while it's on hiatus?

You're now thinking about how many people died before they finished the campaign their group was running.

>used to hang around a local gaming store
>several regular customers and owners played game together
>one guy everyone knew for years and liked a lot played in the game
>his long-running character died in the campaign one night
>everyone majorly bummed by this, but our characters gave him a good send off
>we all went home
>didn't see him for a week
>come to find out he killed himself that night after he got home
>none of use knew he battled with depression for years
>forget all about this years later
>store is cleaning out stuff from back room
>we find boxed set sitting with cluttered papers
>open it up
>his dead character's sheet is sitting on top
>flood of memories and feels

doing the exploitable combined with my first impression of Beryl's expression from last update gave me an idea.

Wait, Megatokyo is still going?
Crap, I haven't checked on that in, like, twelve years.

So, whats the deal with that "unlock to view page 118" on the patreon? Is that just saying that the eventual page 118 has been paid for, or that its out and available for patreons to read.

;_;

Where did this image from last thread come from? Is that something that Arioch drew or fanart?

Remember the fallen brother.

You probably only 20 pages behind anyway.

I'm not sure what to think of the expressions in these comics. I feel like they're well drawn and look like expressions a person could make, but at the same time I feel like they don't fit well with the panels and what's being said at the same time.

a, female blue skinned alien, why are they so the best?

Back on Page 41 he was all HELLO LADIES when Talon cruised by.
Beryl just wants to fuck an alien. He's her favorite pet.

It's from his work-in-progress thread where he occasionally dumps concepts for future chapters. The character in that image is the niece or daughter of an important admiral who had her assigned to staff duty behind the lines so the family bloodline won't die out if all their other youngsters get killed in action. This is apparently a common practice in high ranking families

>The character in that image is the niece or daughter of an important admiral who had her assigned to staff duty behind the lines so the family bloodline won't die out if all their other youngsters get killed in action. This is apparently a common practice in high ranking families

This is a common practice here too

Talon is best girl.

It's frustrating and amazing at the same time. Blue space elves are the ultimate tease.

Must...resist...Dark Dungeons...reference...

>It didn't come up. When we first met, my hands were... not free. If you recall

I know he's referencing when he first woke up but my mind immediately went to Jardin hinting that he masturbated.

are you a patreon of him? When somethings locked on Patreon its meant only for the people who pay them money to see them so page 118 might be out already

>that he masturbated
Oh. Well you sure have a tame fantasy.

We don't even do it for important families.

The whole Saving Private Ryan plot is based on actual events.

After all five brothers in a family that died in the Navy made one family extinct, the US government put a system in place that if someone is a sole survivor in a family, they immediately get sent home.

Talon's hair is better.

Am I going crazy, or did he start using some 3D poser-type support for his drawing? I feel like I can see some residual polygons left in some faces and hairs, probably painted over by hand.

Which I don't mind at all, anything that helps the artist draw more qt blueberries on a regular basis is fine by me.

Yea. He 3D models everything before drawing over it.

Explains the dead, soulless expressions.

Pouting Talon is cuter.

The backgrounds are always 3D modeled the characters are hand drawn.

Doesn't explain the dead, soulless expressions.

heh, took me a while to see the knife

It's so long between pages that every time this comic updates I feel as if I am bearing witness to a rare interstellar phenomenon. Or the omens of an oracle told long ago only to become relevant on this day.

This motherfucker.

>not exploitaberyl.jpg
ONE job.

Oh, I'll exploit a Beryl alright.

The stars have aligned, great Cthulhu wakes.

I guess Arioch ran out of cash. Either that or hells freezing over while pigs are growing wings

Looks like pilots really DO have natural feelings for each other...

Which reminds me.
What she says is a word-for-word quote of what Jean Rhys-Davies character says to Pilot-Major John Blackthorn, upon meeting him.

You know when words like "dead" and "soulless" sexually arouse you, that's a sign you should stop shitposting and ask your local necromancer for an internship.

>dead, soulless expressions
Have we been reading the same comic?

Have they even launched the shuttle yet? I welcome the multiple updates, but I'm worried we'll be stuck on the boat for years

Look at it this way, we can stay on the shuttle for years or we can stay on the shuttle for years with no updates.

Pick your favorite

Yes, the boat launched when they were still in the seats. Once it had taken off they unbuckled and Jardin went to see the pilots.

So it seems pretty obvious that the blue space elves blew up his ship and are trying to cover it up in case humanity really turns out to be real so they can foster inter-galactic relationships. Gotta watch yourselves around elves. Story seems fun so far with lots of mysteries to discover but at a glacial pace of 1 page a week at best, what can we hope for?

>1 page a week at best
Oh you sweet summer child. It's closer to 1 update a year.

Nah, it'll wind up being that the ship was blown up by the Guardian.

>1 page a week
I wish.

W-What do you mean? I've only just stumbled upon this comic and I'm really liking it so far and I'm eagerly awaiting updates--god why do you do this to me?

I was 7 when this comic started.

I just graduated from university a few weeks ago.

Welcome to the Shortest, longest running webcomic in human history.

Hey wait what?

Outsider had an update after a year of inactivity?

Whoa whoa wait there have been multiple updates in the SAME YEAR?

Is this going to update like an actual webcomic now? This is amazing.

Well, that and the existence of Humanity at all kind of undermines their empire's legitimizing myth, so an actual Iconoclastic act of genocide is on the table with these ladies, and Jardin's 24-7 guard detail was probably in no small part to keep him from getting murdered. But it's fun to tease.

Do we know what this legitimising myth is yet?

The Loroi say they are the direct decedents of the founder-race of the most recent local galactic empire, instead of the psychic gene-modded soldiers they probably were (the empire's quirk was that it made various (servant?) races with a common biochemistry that physically resembled other existing primitive races). This was proved by their distribution on multiple worlds and there being no natural analogue to the Loroi body-type, which the other common-descended races had.

Then one fine day this one scout ship shows up to a battleground...

>Then one fine day this one scout ship shows up to a battleground...
It's fitting that the scoutship was blown up so quickly in the story, considering this is a MoO2 fan comic. In Master of Orion 2, the fate of all my scoutships was to jump into a system and get killed by whatever space monster there was there.

That's what they're for.
It's a ship, with an engine, a telescope, a radio, and some poor bastard.
Probably food, but then again why bother.

>Beryl: NOOO!!! I missed the quest-chain start! How was I supposed to know he needed free hands during the first encounter!? Those nincompoop meatheads! I'll never get a good end now!

I think he switched to full digital at some point but 17 years ago he was drawing the characters on paper and cel-shading his art in photoshop to look computery on purpose

Why exactly would the aliens even be interested/attracted to a human

We got big dicks.

'Cause most of them will only be getting it on with a male of their own species once in their entire life.

All I can think about is him having a much higher metabolism then her and better cellular respiration.

She should be careful what she asks for. Ectotherms are overrated.

>Beryl
>good end

Girl, you are the little sister character.
It's all about Fireblade.
AT BEST you would get the hand holding ending. Meaning you would be dead by the next engagement had Talon not intervened.

So what your saying is a human could literally fuck a space elf to death.

Elaborate.

Why do people like elf-girls? Just reverse it.

Not different enough to be discouraging, yet exotic.
Not rutting all the time.
Not a manlet.

Not necessarily fuck her to death, might be no real danger humans might have smaller penis, despite being larger.

It just would be a longer hotter and sweatier experience than she would imagine.

The most recent 4 pages are a terrifying anomaly, probably a sign of the end times.
Page 112 was a year before 113.
Page 111 was 2 months before 112.
110 was a mere month before 111.

At best, the update schedule is monthly. On average, it's roughly every 6 months. Once it went 2 years between pages. Welcome to purgatory.

apparently having psychic powers fucks with your basic mental perception to the point that Loroi are basically innumerate (and stuck using old empire base eight without zero counting system) thus looking at a screen and being able to manually count how many thousand ships are on there is an alien super power

>Loroi are basically innumerate (and stuck using old empire base eight without zero counting system) thus looking at a screen and being able to manually count how many thousand ships are on there is an alien super power

Man the Greeks managed to invent math without a zero and using an alphabet derived base 60 system.

That was the Babylonians.
And they couldn't read minds.

Don't think too much about it.

2160 and both races are still bothering to memorize rarely used conversions.

Its not that they aren't important its just rather than to memory a small device could record and spread the information quicker.

Sure, if you're a real math prodigy and have plenty of time on your hands you can get somethign done even with some pretty retarded systems.

But compared to a system were even a slightly below average engineer or accountant can get shit done before deadline on Monday morning you've got a serious fucking handicap. Even worse if you need to read numbers accurately in combat or so.

Don't think they made their own retarded system, they have 10 fingers.

There are arguments that base 12 would be better. It doesn't really change the underlying concepts just the representation.

... page 118 when?

Should I head for the hills? There are some natural cave systems nearby.

Base 12 is slightly better for daily life, since you can divide 12 by 6, 4, 3, and 2 evenly. For example, 1/3rd of 12 is 4, instead of like with 1/3rd of 10 being 3 and 1/3rd. Or one quarter of 12 is 3 instead of where 1/4th of 10 is 2 and 1/2.

You'd need to teach everyone to count 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B 10 though. And change everything in daily life. So it's actually not better at all compared to an established system. But if you were going to do it de novo, it'd be a serious contender.

>Don't think they made their own retarded system, they have 10 fingers.

So do we but base 10 was hardly the first system we thunk up

youtube.com/watch?v=l4bmZ1gRqCc

>Whoa whoa wait there have been multiple updates in the SAME YEAR?

user, there have been multiple updates IN THE SAME MONTH.

You can divide 12 by 2, 3, 4, 6 in base 10 as well, you know. It doesn't fucking change anything.

If space monsters and pirates were intelligent, they'd wait for the first expensive ship to come through instead of blasting whatever they see first.