Make a character from the image you see

>Look at the image above yours
>Post 3 to 5 lines of greentext detailing an interesting character based on that image
>But you've got more than 3 or 5 lines, then go ahead
>Then contribute by posting your own image

NOW GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9zGS77o6co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WAS going to write a greentext, but now I can't get over the fact that this thing near her ass looks like a cock.

I'll also post some pics myself to provide some "inspiration" to y'all.

bump

>Luther used to be a minor IT worker in NYC, and was good at his job
>Now he's a vampire in thrall to NYCs Vampire mafia, and he's pretty good at his job of monitoring IT services for the whole arcane community
>He's allowed to keep his dog, but only after placing several curses upon it so that little Rufus will continue to serve him as a guard-dog in undeath for many decades

I WAS going to greentext, but now I see it too.

>Girl meets a tiny magical animal companion who chooses her to be a magical girl and help combat evil.
>Only its not evil. Its Heresy. The tiny animal is basically the unholy amalgamation of torquemada and kyubey.
>She henshins by swearing to purge the unclean and slay the mutant.
>Lives her alter ego life as a high school student in the fencing club, being mediocre at anything that isn't European History or Fencing.

>A once-human hunter of the Autumn court
>Bears the icons of Church and Inquisition in mockery of her favored prey
>She hated them for a reason, once
>But memory fades in the land of the fey
>Now she just hates

Fuck. Me too.

>Her name is "Hops" Matilda
>She works as a courier for the city
>There's a reason why she's called "Hops"
>Its her cybernetic leg augmentations that enable her to run in great speeds and jump in greater heights
>She uses them to make her job simpler

>Colonel Straken
>Major Belinda
>And Captain Greene
>The Colonel and Major are insufferably smug assholes
>The Captain's just an insufferable asshole
>Together, they fight... whoever
>They've mostly stopped reading the briefings
>Whatever their uniform, they all die the same

>Kinetic Solutions, LLC
>A nice, clean, corporate name, not at all reflective of the reality
>They act the part of sober professionals well enough and long enough to get hired
>Then they get to the field
>Hardly a single one of their contracts has lasted even a year
>But it doesn't really matter to them
>They're having fun
>And there are always more rich idiots in search of cheap firepower to take advantage of

Who the fuck eats apples with ale?

>As always, people post images in threads like this, but don't write shit

Well I don't see you contributing.

Neither do you.
And I'm not going to do the job for any of you lazy bastards

>No one cared about what our university professor dud under the school at night
>until he put on the mask
>That's where things began to become strange

Question is, should I fuck that tavern wench or not? I feel an itchin' comin from me loins.

fuck forgot to post a pic

>Hyacinthus was the name of this skeleton
>its unknown why the skeleton was adorned like that
>Its is said those frillings and cloth that adorn Hyacinthus was enchanted to keep his sipirt safte from diflement
>Its been a 100 years and those adornings still looks brand new and clean

Celeste "Elizabeth Johnson" Mckinney, 26, elf, a high paid recruiter and sales person for Ares megacorporation. Elizabeth enjoys the high life and is an extremely socially adept person that can easily adapt to the hard business environment and to high class social events, she has fingers in many pies. Many people owe her and she owes many people.

With only slight bioware enhancements, Elizabeth is both dextrous, extremely well-spoken and exudes a strange type of charm. She can do some basic circumventing of maglocks, sneaking and can handle an ares light pistol 70 without shooting herself in the foot.

While trying to bag a client in Seattle at a social event, she had been waylaid by a group of shadowrunners that went loud on an extraction mission. As the host of the event, she still had managed to bring in the client and manage for corporate security to prevent the extraction with one casualty.

Ares, appreciating her capabilities of keeping her head cool and still reason with hardened criminals, had decided "to fire" her and employ her for covert ops and company espionage. She now works as the representative for Ares as "Mrs. Johnson" to employ deniable assets for illegal information retrieval and HR management. She herself had become a deniable, but her pay was high and the power she commands is respectable, as long as she could get runners to do what Ares needed to be done with none the wiser at least.

Could be a fixer/ johnson or even a player character by just adding that ares eventually screwed her and she decided to work on the other side.

>Sicarian's off-duty part time

>Delecious Sook, playboy, charlatan and master liar.
>He never actually joined the military, but instead through a series of torrid affairs with female officers managed to get his name into the records.
>After a 10 year campaign of incompetent orders and one night stands, he found himself, this day, standing at the precipice of greatness; Leader of the SinoRusso ComFed via an overwhelming landslide victory in the first open elections.
>He has no idea what the fuck he is doing.

Bob Smith, Owner of the local Stuffer Shack has been robbed by gangers one too many times. He took up a loan and bought a gun and is about to make those assholes pay. Some people cant afford shadowrunners...Some people become them.
After that night he could never look back, Lone Star showed up and closed off his shack, All he had now was his gun and a burning desire for revenge.

>Jim the Crack
>You ever need someone to play the perfect deranged killer to kill a target while making it look like they were just at the wrong place at the wrong moment ? You get "the Crack".
>Its simple, he gets in, screams nonsense made on the spot and kills his target, and the most important part, disappears. In can change his appearance in one second.

The Warlord Karl Henst during the early days before unify the land under the banner of the Radiant Cup. While the history books proclaim him a saint for unifying the lands, those who lived and survived during his time remember him as a monster and a butcher and remember the original meaning of the cup he boar on his armor
Nogin was a Divine warden of the 6th Choir. For angels when they sleep they sing but when his song ended he knew he was called to battle and looked wearly as the light grew dimmer as his soul was bound in armor to do it's duty
.Pelegrie had now finally made a name for herself, her celebrity barely contained as she plyed the stars revealing her self to fans before dissappearing back into the shadows the cheerful operator being a mask for a hardened warrior who's beautiful body was mired in scars and unblemished skin merely re-made synth equivolent. Regardless, her celebrity persona was reason enough to go on.

>Thong Kazuno
>former yakuza
>warlock
>got invested into magic when collecting money from a pawn shop and getting shot with a magic missile
>invested into native culture and too old-fashioned and stubborn to be reasonable about his attire
>still likes kids and tries to be "hip" with them

This is good thread, you are good OP.
>We call him the salad guy
>No one knows why anymore, never seen eating any salad meself.
>You'd think he would have some betweem his teeth by eating so many salad. Instead they're white as snow, the crafty fucker
>Maybe he's drinking salad infusion, might explain why he's always smilin'

>There has been rumors and or news who'll be the new face for the Twid-Lees Tea
>Some say a bombastic loud mouth, or a beautiful and charming lady
>But it was just an average joe looking person who's literally named Joe.

and forgot my picture again ...

Since the world has developed, information spreads around more, the world has become less superstitious, we know tieflings are real as an extreme minority population. Doesn't make anyone less suspicious of them though. People born with devil influences, how can you trust them? How can you go from frontier town to frontier town while being as hated as he is? The Horned Man does.

Sometimes he gives a name, sometimes he doesn't. It may be Jack one day and Davis the other, but all the descriptions match, a tall broad man with long dark curls, his facial hair is decently taken care of. His style of dress is always outstanding, maybe a bit of wear and tear on the road, but it bleeds a dark red with golden inlay, smoking fine cigars, you can never quite catch his eyes, but he always is extremely well aware of his surroundings. On top of it all he has his wide-brimmed hat nestled on his horns.

Never seek a fight with the Horned Man. He can smell it on you a mile away and you will meet unfortunate "accidents" or he will outdraw you every time. He stays for a night, he likes to play games. He's proficient at drawing money from idiots with them. He's loaded too, he will offer money in exchange for vile acts of cruelty. He laughs, he talks easy, you can't trust him. Not a town he goes past, a man or loses his legs or loses a woman. I think he's just in it for the pleasure of it. Maybe he looks for someone who can finally kill him. Maybe he actually is looking for something. If he is, I'm not sure I want him to find it.

>John Lockew was this new colorjockey (CJ) every teen was talking about these last few months.
>Some say his mastery of the colours surpassed even the famous CJ Green Smoke.
>Still there was that rumor about him playing deviant and perverted games with some of his fans after the spectacle.
Bonus :
In a sci-fi world where colors can be manifested in 3D, you are a member of a private investigation team charged with discovering the truth about John Lockew

Sir Ponce de Nimes is an amicable enough man. Dangerous, but amicable enough, he had spent his early years soldiering and privateering. According to him he has sailed every corner of the world and he personally kissed the hand of the queen of England. I don't know bout that, but we let him do most of the talking, if we meet non-French, non-English crews or patrols and he seems to get our point across fairly well.

I think he has enough money tucked away to retire for a while now, but I think he wants the count to give him a patch of land to retire on, maybe have kids. Well, I don't blame Ponce for dreaming big. Saved my neck more times than once. God damn it, he's a fucking artist with that large sword of his. You see, Ponce is not just a privateer, he actually managed to go to a military academy where they taught how to be a line breaker. Any pike wall he encounters, like fucking magic he just seems to pass through the spear heads and chop up men and gear alike, like someone who is a part-time woodsman and part-time butcher.

We've been settled here for a while now in this village raiding the bishop's patrols, fairly profitable business. He's really sweet on Martha, the inn keeper's sister, I think they even have history, maybe? I don't know, I'm just a new guy on the crew. He plays a sort of card game with the Russian they call "doo rack?" Never heard of it, but they seem to have fun and get engaged with it. At the end they drink and slap each other a bit.

>Commissar Damian Dnvers
>Has the formal rank of 2nd Lt.
>Served the military for about eight years straight in which he keeps soldiers in line and maintains discipline among the ranks while also cooperating with Military Police

Cold metal flesh and cold steel, Complete antithesis to the fire with which the stranger fought. She cut down an entire patrol in under thirty seconds without even a drop of blood getting on her.
Gunsmoke and pouring rain filled the air, and of all the possible things for her to do next, She started to pray for the souls of the fallen.
Yeah, This was the samurai I was looking for. But now came the hard part, Convincing her to work with us.
I'll have to bring up the subject of wearing clothes carefully, But we can't exactly show up to the meeting with a naked woman, Gives the wrong impression.

She was a Salarywoman once. Just another unremarkable cog in the great financial machine. She remembered the day she'd dyed her hair auburn, because it was what all the girls in Japan were doing. Her whole life people had told her that raven-black hair was so beautiful, and the cheap dye she used gave her split ends. That she would damage herself and ruin her best feature is probably what made them pick her. Even by Japanese standards, that's a special level of compliant.

They said she'd be on posters and cardboard cutouts. The face of the brand. But nobody would look twice at a girl without some metal on her these days. Was an arm really that big a price for fame, for a pay raise, for the company's favor?

She stared down at her belly and thighs. She remembered times when she'd worry about getting fat and starve herself to keep off a few kilos. Not a problem anymore. She tried to grip her sword tightly as emotions welled up in her, but the hands she'd put on for this job only responded to subconscious commands. Her human brain could make a mistake in combat, but the software they'd installed wouldn't.

For some reason, she noticed her split ends. Cheap hair dye. "This is Ame. Mission complete. I'm off the clock."

Her headset crackled "Yo, Ame-chan, you're coming to karaoke tonight right? The other girls won't come if you don't."

She knew what was expected of her. "That's because you're too much of a pervert! Girls wanted to be treated like princesses, you know?"

"Hey, I'm a perfect gentleman!"

Play the game. "You better be. Ame-sama's sword brings justice to all perverts."

"Oooh, scary, scary! See you in a half-hour?"

"Yeeees!" She stood up and stepped through the pooling blood. Her break was over, and her work was waiting.

at least try to make up something, doesn't have to be a whole paragraph

Thunder and Lightning, Over thirty operations completed successfully, An impressive track record for a team of just two men.
Thunder goes in, Loud and proud with a minigun that by all rights should be mounted on a vehicle and wearing armor that can withstand a shot from a 50cal. He runs distraction and he runs it well, What kind of self respecting security company wouldn't immediately scramble to deal with a crazed asshole with a minigun blowing away their guards?
And that's when lightning slips in, Strikes the real target, grabs whatever they were after and generally gets the job done.
Extractions get a bit tricky, But when the dust settles there's usually not too much resistance left to stop them from escaping. Especially after Lightning flanks the pinned down enemies and starts cutting.
I post some extra images so people have options personally.

>I feel an itchin' comin from me loins.

You usually get that after the fucking

>pixie demons are know for having a considerable amount of strength despite their small size
>thus, it is common to see them heading to war with weapons as big as they are, which makes them a fearsome opponent due to how hard it is to hit them as oppossed to how easy it is to them to simply fly under your neck

'Small for an Archangel,' huh? You think I'm so small, why don't you come at me shit-for-brains? Assuming Our Father In Heaven gave you the balls to back up the crap that spews from your mouth.

No? Then listen: I'm here to kill the Demon who's possessing the duke. I'm gonna do that by shoving this sword right though his fucking throat and cutting that black-hearted parasite right out of that squishy pink meat-body. And if you think I'm too "small," for that, I can demonstrate the technique, right here, RIGHT NOW!

> The officer Martha Stiglitz rose to her position thanks to her competence and the effort put on her job.
> Some people seeing the ring in her right hand mistakenly believe that she has a fiancee, however, admiring a certain foreign queen, she put the ring as a symbol of her dedication for reaching her objective, which is unknown to everyone beside her.
> Perhaps precisely because of her competence and the uncertainty about her objectives, her superiors assigned her the lieutenant Mark Schmidt for keeping her under surveillance.
English is not my first language so I don't know if I wrote gibberish.

>Raphael "Dark Eye" Menge
>A travelling scholar who travels the lands while makes profit in turtoring people and even providing "Proof Reading" services
>Spends his times in any town's local library gathering as much knowledge as desires and he has the plenty of time
>... For her is not a regular human

>A travelling scholar who travels
That's a bit redundant

Bump

Bump

>Her name was Mauve
>she kept getting angry telling people it isn't spelled Moe
>She wants to find a bf but isn't really ready to make concession or share her life with someone

Would play 10/10

I would imagine she would perpetually be in the cusp of being broke due to spending money on the "High life" and only occasionally breaking out of it.

>Billy
>Part time boss of an accountant firm
>Part time runner
>Always charismatic and dresses neatly
>But bland as fuck. You can't pick him out of a crowd also you can never tell his expression
> He became a showrunner by accident when he delivered a package to a MR.Johnson. He was taken on the run and thoroughly enjoyed it.
>Didn't want to give it up
>His girlfriend doesn't like his current professions. (Dislikes the accountant one the most)

Wait, bog actually finished this piece of shit?

Maxamillion Dresden, call him max, after washing out of the FBI for failing a cover up he joined the loval mafia to keep trying to make a difference in the world, but trying to reform a mafia from within means you still have to walk the walk and make the rivals fear you enough to not try anything.

>"Just a little more and you can beat them" the voice whispered into her head. It was like nails on a chalkboard and she hated it...She hated more how tempting it was to indulge. She knew the price, Her immortal soul...But what was she doing with it anyway? And besides these assholes killed her friend. She embraced the power...Formed a pact with the demon and lost herself.

Something something Claymore X World of Tanks...

Lady Rosewald Eston, after she was knighted for her participation in the Akkesik Desert Operations she's now assumed command of a Platoon within her father's army seconded to the King's forces. Here we see her in her family's combat uniform with the msucle suit cleverly concealed underneath.

Here we see Mage-Lieutenant Clavius Montgomery, veteran of the Colonial Wars, famed for boldly leading a maniple of mages in rescuing a group of civilians from an Abyssal ritual pit. His mastery of electromancy is a boon to any unit he is attached to. Outside of the field, he is known to be a boisterous and gregarious person, unlike many of his fellow officers

>Purified by the light of her god
>Cannot understand let alone partake in impure or immoral acts
>Messenger for the church, carries artifacts that record things and then display them as floating lights or onto a wall

youtube.com/watch?v=c9zGS77o6co

>It's a hard life out on the half-terraformed plains of Mars
>Takes hard men to keep the peace
>Criminals and bandits never know he's coming
>Never hear him
>If they're looking in the right direction they might see the muzzle flash

>Powerful magic has caused the sins of America to come to life and combine into a single living being
>It's only purpose in life is to continously reenact the sins, but a hundred times worse

Given life by a stray burst of magic from a novice spellcaster Grandmacster Flash promptly disabled the man before fleeing into the depths of the city. He puts his talents to use exploring the city, and learning the limits of his new life and body

The force of the impact of his jizz will forever haunt her. They told her not to have sex with him but she did not listen. Now she's on a quest to kill him or maybe just have sex with him one last time.

A golem of some description. Whatever task he had completed or obviated centuries ago. Now, he wanders the land aimlessly, paying his way with his skills at handicrafts- especially pottery. Is he looking for something? Searching for a new cause, new orders? Who knows. He seems content enough.

Yikes, you really can't un-see that once you've seen it.

>The little girl is the player, the elf noble is a NPC controlled equally by the DM and the player.
>Said NPC is into /ss/ (or the equivalent), because, for elf standards, human childhood is one of the shortest and flickering beautiful things ever, therefore is her duty to protect and serve.
>As for the PC, is a sorceress (or equivalent), employing her charms to avoid direct conflict as much as possible.

The Suijima twins are bioroids who view each other as biologically related sisters. I suppose that's partly correct considering the genetic data used to compose their bodies came from the same woman who created them.

The older one Ani is the smaller one but don't let that full you, she's a monster and not afraid to get in close and shove the barrel of a shotgun in your face. Her regenerative powers are considerable in comparison to her sister Niya who is bigger but is far more timid personality wise leaning on Ani to do most of the talking. That said she's no less deadly but typically chooses to support her sister at a distance with impeccable shooting but don't think that getting the drop on her will be the end of it, she'll put a knife in your skull just as easily although unlike her big sister she won't twist the knife.

It's a long walk with no cover across the anemone fields, but someone had to make it. The speeder had been broken for months and they just hadn't had the time to fix it. Now though, with his father come ill and his mother in labor, it was his turn to make the long walk to the town for aid. He brought a pack with a bedroll and more than enough supplies for a few days, though he knew that he would have to trek through the night if he wanted to make it. It would be a hard night, especially because he wouldn't be able to light the way because it would attract krill-wolves. It's like his grandfather had always said, the place where a boy becomes a man is the line between horizon and sky.

>Velociraptor Specimen 2991, designation or nickname: "Pretty Girl."
>Has earned the name from the fact that it constantly utters "pretty girl, pretty gurl, PRETTY GIRL."
>There has been rumor it has gotten its habit from uttering the phrase over and over again from the crzaed maniac that some how broke into the specimen's enclosure and then getting eaten by the raptor.

>runner scholar

EWP: Dildo confirmed

>unlicensed cyborg 7735E
>called "knife" by the force, used to be a police cyborg until a run-in with a nasty virus
>the usual fail-safes kept any data from being leaked, but she's still got a mean chassis for espionage, especially wetwork
>Threat Level: Very High
>Recommended Action: Shoot on Sight

>Jennifer Langley
>Recent grad student
>She acquired a magic staff from spelunking in some ruins found in nearby woods that were walking distance from her school
>she's recently used it's magic to do tricks to make her life far more different and or simpler

>30 years in the service, Officer Mike Hunt spends his days before retirement in a diner, sipping coffee and reading the papers ..whenever he's not dragging away drunk and high students, that is

A tragic carny accident left the young man with cotton candy permanently affixed to his scorched scalp. Despite his obstacles, this never stopped him from building his own cyborg catering company and attending each event in his flashiest light-up spaceTux.

>Espionage is such a dirty term, Jasmine thought to herself as the first explosion rang out into the sky.
>She's not spying, waiting hours upon hours to eavesdrop on someone; she's creating a relationship, getting her partner to tell her everything she needs, unbound and unbidden.
>Plus, she got to dress up in ravishing dresses and mingle with hot guys. Sure, she'll have to dispose of them once she's drained them dry of information...and soul. But not everything is perfect.
>Still, of all the cogs in the demonic bureaucratic machine, this one fit her just fine as she leans into the passionate kiss.
>There wasn't much more this one could give her in terms of useful intel. But at least she can enjoy herself tonight.

>Tammy Cleirin
>Teenage girl who just awakened her power to summon her 『Smite』, a weapon manifested from her soul, capable of slaying all evil creatures.
>However it is still smaller and less deadly than it should be due to her lack of lethal intent, and is only really good for casting defensive magic.

>modern day monk who uses his homelessness to fulfill a vow of poverty, as with anything more it was too easy to want more stuff.
>wanders the streets of metropolises, gathering hobo followers and supporters of his cause.
>eventually, they will rise, and the evil behind the curtain will fall.

>Yuri Higashikata, alias "YuHi"
>by day an unremarkable teenager, by night a corp-fucking cybercriminal
>YuHi's remarkable access abilities are due to her parentage - she is in fact the daughter of a major corp leader, and unbeknownst to the rest of her team, she's actually committing industrial sabotage to help her mother's company

Despite the trouble that being impaled by a pair of spears for over three centuries would cause, Giorgio Giovanna rules the underground with an iron fist. He keeps the spears in himself when he can, to intimidate others, be they vampires like him or mortals. They're removed and kept on a rack when keeping them in him would prove impractical. Enemies when believe they are for show are proven wrong, and his skills with the weapons, much like the spears themselves have not dulled over the ages