Altcoins to buy in 2018 thread

altcoins to buy in 2018 thread

ETN

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x56ba2ee7890461f463f7be02aac3099f6d5811a8?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know if I want to eat it or fuck it.

Hawala.Today

The next prl

What's the deal with etn?

knc, ast, lev
sell the shovels in the biggest gold rush yet to come.

It's a fork of Monero that is being developed and heavily marketed to appeal the masses.
I presume it'll go to the moon next year.
I'm done accumulating so go for it I guess.

REQ
XLM
ADA

you’re welcome

I know right?

Why KNC?
Looks like a shitcoin to me but would love to be convinced otherwise.

SNM

If you want to be a millionaire by the end of 2018 go 10k usd in each.

LINK, REQ, QSP

Do the math and screencap this

should i buy safex?

quick, everyone shill your bags with no reasoning or explanation as to why you think those coins will rise. thread needs afew linkies and somebody should mention bzc, don't forget the FUN patrol they should be here shortly.

LET THE SHILLING BEGIN

XLM has the backing of IBM and hopes to be the remittance service of the future starting in 3rd world countries like Asia

where do I buy these? I use cryptopia and it doesn't have any of them listed.

BCH

EOS on Binance, Aeternity on Liqu, not shilling but just do it.

fair enough. this is how it should be done. a reasonable explanation a person can look into and not "come on faggots its mooning get your lambos i tried to warn you"

ICX, NULS, ZRX for the long term
REQ, LINK, SUB, and XMR for the short term.

Odn

Bay, Bean, Trig

You're, once again, welcome.

Aeternity

i don't give a fuck about convincing any of you. Just dropping a casual hint. If you don't understand it stay out. I want to get them more at the cheapest rate possible.

>3rd world countries like Asia

ok then

I'm gonna pick up some ETN, XLM, ADA and REQ

Is it best to buy now, or wait for the market to stabilise a bit, do you think?

I do understand it, I was unconvinced it was worth spending money on and trying to see if I had overlooked something or if you were just shilling.
Thanks for confirming the latter.

Do I even need to say it

Skycoin

Completely out of anyone's radar, amazing tech, whitepaper written by the same guy who wrote original ethereum whitepaper. First probably secure non pow/pos consensus algorithm. Huge ecosystem in the works, several companies already launching their tokens using skycoins codebase, such as solarbankers or spaco. It's amazing how nobody knows about this.

and i just had a bigmac for lunch

Bitbay

Glad someone got it

someone shill me on REQ?

Y Combinator backed paypal 2.0. Request $ from anyone and be able to be paid in any currency, fiat or crypto.

ARK, REQ for long term hold.

REQ 25%
FUN 25%
XLM 20%
ICX 20%
ADA 10%

kek literal aspergers

Neo too. I mean it was just at 70-80 the last few days but ignore that! Buy it pussy!

I'm weary of any crypto they have to repackage old memes to shill. But yeah, XMR was my big bet in 2017 so I'm going with etn, a Monero fork made for normies.

GBYTE

lol

Simples. Maybe BAT too.

Oh and ARK/NEO I guess.

nice pajeet copy pasta

>RLC
>FUN
>WaBi

All have great teams and actual working products

Don't buy SNM, it's one of those coins shilled by a Pajeetbot in every thread, even the ones unrelated to crypto.

EXP
FUN
BAT

I'm about to make you anons filthy fucking rich, alright?

>absolutely fucking related

Let's summarize CAT -
>7m circulating supply
>9mil market cap
I shouldn't even have to say anything more than that, but I will
>SOLID fucking dev team
they suck at marketing, but they're WAY ahead of their roadmap progress
>already has a product in beta testing
>said product is smart contract creation for everyone, 'drag and drop'
>coming to binance VERY soon
they applied in october, ranked high on a community poll recently, and this showed up a while back: etherscan.io/token/0x56ba2ee7890461f463f7be02aac3099f6d5811a8?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

This is the hidden gem that will make you 200x your investment in a year. Get in now, celebrate Christmas 2018 in Bora Bora.

>Neblio

Alright, this was even better if you got in around $2 like many of us did, but it's still a good buy

>12m circulating
>90m market cap
>recently listed to binance

not as much growth long term as CAT, but a solid choice nonetheless. Think stratis in terms of product (currently a $10+ coin)

alright, now that looks like some juicy intel. i'm not saying this guy is a shill. but shills please take note, this is a convincing argument and it sounds like a plausibly worthwhile coin worth looking into.

What's the best coin to mine with a shitty card?

I have a 970 and I'm looking for an easy coin to mine

>ast
KNC is so undervalued right now. It's fucking a gold mine, literally. It fixed everything from fees to transfering the tokens over to your wallet!

BEST OF ALL, NO FEES

Have you even done any research into it?

KNC literally fixed everything wrong with a centrailized exchange.
Instant buying, no fees (unlike etherdelta who charges when someone has outbid you), MULTIPLE PARTNERSHIPS (RCN, REQ, DNT, and many more).

In respect to CAT It's the current 'under the radar' coin that's on smaller exchanges and no big exchanges. One look through the companies twitter/website and you'll be pretty fucking surprised with that, currently hoarding these still myself but the market being red has me waiting to buy more.

unironically siacoin. If it ever moons you'll get some decent returns on it, probably the best for a single card that I'm aware of

KNC is nice but ZRX is better long term. KNC will be good to flip on Q1 platform release, so grab a few thousand rn, but ZRX is the same decentralization idea, only the protocol can be layered over any project, making it more versatile and appealing to all exchange platforms

M O N E R O

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers

tastes like pasta
smells like pasta
not sure if pasta

saved anyway

ælf is the best alt coin to buy right now