Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1533: Touhou Waifus Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WPcWJc2n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gauntlet could you post your newest Orcs & Goblins WIP here? Also how close to done would you say it is? I really wanna play it

It's Fully Jumpable at this point. I'm just doing minor stuff to it but at this point I'm ready to post it to the Drive if no one has a problem with it. Here you go.

There is no point to this thread Cirno is Supreme and the only Touhou Waifu.

So, /jc.

Sooner or later, in a jump close to our world, someone will recognize one of your companions as a hero of a book/movie/game present in their world.

What do you do?

Cirno is for daughteru only

Anyone mind reminding me where to find that one perk that merges all of your energy pools into one? Pretty sure I saw a perk like that.

In your jump, are there female Greenskins? Or do they reproduce asexually like fungi?
Taslan thing from Narnia maybe?

pic related

Cirno wants to be apart of the Waifus not daughteru.

I remember that bastard jump had one not sure if the jump was accepted though.

It's not instant, but Street Fighter is pretty good.

Also, Narnia and Binbougami for spiritual and Cardcaptor Sakura for magical.

who are the best touhou waifus /jc/?

Thanks dudes.

Actually one of the things that happens during my current Jump to Misaka Worst.

>"Holy shit!" One guy exclaims as he sights her. "Misaka Mikoto, nice! You've got her down pat. Good work."
>"What?"

>In your jump, are there female Greenskins? Or do they reproduce asexually like fungi?
All answers point to yes on both parts. This is because we have canon evidence of both because the editors haven't Retconned Half-Orcs or female greenskins and have since added the Fungi stuff ontop of it. It's a mess but as it is I'm assuming they can reproduce both sexually and asexually. However I have not put this into the Jump so you get to decide on your own.

[Don't Look]

The ones you take with you.

I did!~

Baloney Detection from Chronicles Of Narnia is useful in this regard.

I've actually been very careful to avoid this. I don't take canon companions, they're all OCs. And all powers get remixed together and evolved in new directions enough that people won't recognize them as any specific IP's magic or whatever.

>[Don't Look]
>tfw spent our time in 40k fiddling with ork genetics to create a race of tall green amazon waifus

In the Black Orc Rebellion drawback... (btw there's a small typo you wrote "Back" orc)
...can I prevent/preempt the Hobgoblins betrayal, and thus change the course of history?

Every Jumper worth his salt should have a beautiful stronk orc waifu.

I told you. Also do good work. Please.

Sure. Also thanks.

The ones whose names start with Y tend to be excellent: Youmu, Yukari, Yuyuko, Yuuka, Yuugi...

Of course, it's probably easier to list the ones that aren't the best.

Who isn't the best?

Two typos in the opening to the Items section:
"!00" should be "100"
"time" should be "item"

And that's what WoW will be for when it comes out.
And Elder Scrolls. I guess.

Thanks!

Seija. No one likes Seija.

I like Suika because she likes to get shit faced and then goes home to beat her wife and kids.

I can relate to that.

Junko - removed every part of herself but her desire for revenge. Quite possibly incapable of sustaining any relationship that doesn't end in her partner being purified into a living weapon for her revenge.

Seiga - a wicked hermit, has been more consistently manipulative and cruel in her life than some youkai. One of the few who have actually been in a long-term relationship though, so maybe...

Seija - inherently contrary, unless you're a sadomasochist, say away!

Koishi - destroyed her ego. A relationship with her would be an exercise in self-delusion.

Flandre - insane destroyer with the mental age of a child. The first part is bad enough, the latter part is worse!

>Flandre - insane destroyer with the mental age of a child. The first part is bad enough, the latter part is worse!

All I see is daughteru material.

she is locked in the basement

>who are the best touhou waifus /jc/?

Obviously Yuugi

Koishi is a good girl though.

Not post SDM

I will save her and fill out the adoption papers.

Oh sure. But not for waifu.

Waifu'ing her is no different from waifu'ing a non-existent game character...

The Touhou jump is bad and anyone who likes it should feel bad.

but I like the dollmaker perk user and I don't feel bad.

No

I don't have enough CP to get everything I want. To me this is a sign of a jump I enjoy. Nicely done!

Jumpers! What's the biggest amount of CP you managed to get in a Jump?

The answers are just going to be Generic Xianxia because you can get as much as you want.

Yeah I'm still not quite over the way we let that loophole slide when it came through the thread.

Around 2500
that wasn't the question,the question was how much not where.

Well technically it's a gauntlet, but 5300 in Darkest Dungeon.

You know, I would try to dispute that, but... yeah. I spent a long time there.

6500 extra, plus the initial 1000 for 7500 total.

So Jumpers, who is your favorite waifu/husbando among your harem?

That's about every single enemy you could get? Uh, glad to see the genuine experience.

Would anyone like to see anything in the Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Court DLC? In Stores June 19! Support Red Hook!

Okay, how and where?

Always saw Police Girl as a sisterly type since we shared a sire. Alucardina was woman enough for both of us.

The OC one. Also, not really a harem per se, more like long term flings with some companions

Generic Xianxia, time extension drawback. Really cheap option, really, I wanted the time more than the CP

My benefactor's daughter decided to join in early on as a companion. Things happened. The benefactor was not amused.

Police Girl is top tier waifu material

In Generic Xianxia, I gained 11,700 CP just from the longer time drawback, and 14,350 CP in total.
I had to stay there for 519,229,685,853,483,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years, (that is 37,628,066,226,065,900,000,000,000 times the current age of the universe), but I wanted that anyway, and way prepared with some perks to help with memory and manging living that long, along with the native methods for dealing with such massive timespans/lifetimes.
I purchased a few perks from previous jumps that allowed growth over time, so that was nice, but mostly I went there because I'm a xianxia enthusiast.

one of he kamen rider jumps i think

I just thought you just fuckin forgot that you added the zeroes and kept adding more of them. What the fuck.

Drawbacks: Animosity, The Black] Orc Rebellion (1400)

Black Orc (1300)

Great Shaman (1200)
Greenskin Biology (Free)
Da Great Green (Free)
Ded 'Ard (Free)
Da Little Big WAAAGH! (Free)
Sired by the Slaughterer (1100)
A Verdant Place (900)
Incarnate of Da Great Green (600)
Choppa (Free)
Giant Boar (Free)
Lucky Shrunken Head (500)
Bonewood Staff (300)
A Cap That Thinks (0)

I've had a change of heart!

Looking back, Operation Sistershrooms was mainly hindered by Creed-Waagh incompatibility. What if we try it from the other way around, though?

Two minutes to lock the disgusting neckbeard into a very personal Hell before taking his form.

Two hours to subsequently beat sense into the instinctively angry orcs that were part of my team.

Two days to craft a pseudo-geneseed out of the Hypnos-T virus with my singularity and Qhaysh Incarnate powers, and infect the other slaves with it.

Two weeks and Neighbourhood Relocation Scheme to brutal-cunningly evacuate every single orc-and replace them with animated sacks of mushrooms.

Alright boys-ugh, I mean. Boyz. So you might've noticed sum unushowel fizzyolojical changez in yer-

"WOT?"

-I mean. Youse got dem lady gubbinz.

"Oh, roight. Yea, I got dem funny bumps boss!"
"Me too!"
"Oi, sumbuddy restrain Cracknut Gunbustah, 'es pissin' blood and screamin' bloody murder!"
"Wots dis white stuff on me 'ead?!"

Well...it's like, dere's dis ZOGGIN GIT called Hashut, who runs da mob wot enslaved us. But-'ere, read this or bang it on yer 'ead, I don't care which-dis here Imperial Creed is da creed of another mob o' gits like youse wot fights dem wit fire, and dere boss is a big shiny Incarnate like me. And dey're enemies of da Chaos boyz so oi reckon you lot could learn a trick or two from 'em.

"Oi hol' up boss, so what yer sayin' is...we wuz strong independant daughterz of Da Emperoer git?!"

Dat's right! An', an' if youse do like his mob, we can add iz fire to our WAAAAAGH!

"Cor blimey! Letz DO DIS!"

(Cont'd)

What did you even do in-jump? Did you continue your chain afterwards?

Over several months of spawning unnaturally feminine dark orks I painstakingly had to teach a bunch of hooligan funghi how to act like proper Sisters of Battle. I had to make rebuild their flamers to be Kalashnikov-shaped because they kept running into melee range, and there was some confusion over what Heresy actual WUZ once Morathi started teaching them the lore of Dhar. I just told them "Heresy" is the human word for "krumpin'".

As squid lolis screamed the litany of hate at each other around the festering near-moshpit of green zealots, aggression and faith in "da Great Waaagh" finally boiled over into a tipping point. The black orkz rushed in the Temple of Hashut's general direction-and with a hidden portal, I teleported them right in Hashut's chained, stupid face. The berzerkers chopped at his bound flesh while yelling about "yoomanity", the gunners unloaded on him with promethium dakka, the weirdboyz combined all their powers so Morathi could drop a not-Starlight Breaker on his face-while the warp-devoured Morathi trapped in the helm cackled at FINALLY taking revenge on the Warp, by proxy.

And before Hashut got his wits together, I summoned Gork and Mork's fists to punch him in the dick. They punched, and they punched, and Orkz cheered on while singing orky hymns. And when a very disgruntled Warp-wind tried to whisk me back to the present, the Order of the Verdant Gitz hitched a ride on the destabilised waaghfield, surging through time and space into the present where there was even MORE Chaos scum to krump!

More importantly-misguided Orkz wot had forgotten da face of dere Git-Emprah! And so began the Unification Waaagh, which led to many noise complaints and cries of discrimination from daemonkind.

Playing favorites among the kind of women I travel with is a mug's game. Better for my health to appreciate them each on their unique terms.

The wonders of exponential growth.
4 purchases of a longer stay giving you a stay of 50 years, then 113 more purchases each doubling the previous figure. So, 50 x 2^113 = 5.1923E+35 or 519,229,685,853,483,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
I had no excuse not to git gud at everything under the sun.

Yep, although I could only really keep things interesting by perks that allowed me to lower my power level to something sane. Having that much power in reserve was quite the security blanket.
I kept the chain for a few dozen more jumps, setting I wanted just to check things off my bucket list, and then went to an end jump.

>harem

I don't have a harem,it's just the one wife

That's cool and all, but I started thinking about how long 519,229,685,853,483,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years is and started crying a little bit. A part of my brain is permanently fuzzy now. What the fuck.

Do we seriously have to go through this concept every thread?

Squishing a group of people's bodyparts into one discrete mess doesn't make them one person, Bancho.
Outside of that, yay monogamy.

Well, don't you plan to live forever? All these years is nothing compared to eternity.

None sense. More waifus make your laifu betteru.

I think at that point, you end up with something like the Cancerverse.

Because all the Xianxia heroes and villains accumulating over aeons would have cooked and eaten everything else as resources ran out to make increasingly nonsensical chinese herb 'roids.

So having nothing else to eat, they'd start eating eating each other.

Here let me help you put it into context.
519,229,685,853,483,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years is equal to:
519,229,685,853,483,000,000,000,000 billions of years or
37,628,066,226,065,900,000,000,000 times the current age of the universe or
51,922,968,585,348,300,000,000 times the est. Max life of the universe (100 trillion)

Embrace the fuzzy, my friend.

>I purchased a few perks from previous jumps that allowed growth over time
What perks did you use?

Also done with this build! Yay!

Generic Videogame Developer Jump 110:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Bad Movie Adaptation [+100]
Digital Half-Life [+100]
Rule of threes [+100]
Critical Failure [+300]
Doing it for the art [+300]
Sail the Seven Seas [+300]
Jumper’s Inferno: The Videogame [+600]
Career: Indie
Specialization: Programer
Era: 2030
Perks:
The Announcer [-100]
It’s My Game! [Free]
One Hit Wonder [-200]
Cult Classic [-400]
Triple A Title [-400]
Code Monkey [Free]
Lost Art [-300]
The Jumper Parable [-600]
Making Virtual a Reality [-600]

Companion Import (Ranma, Yumi, Roselyn, Misaka Worst, Anankos, Asagi, Ryoga, & Sabo) [-200]

With the three capstone boosters and capstones I get: pastebin.com/WPcWJc2n

I mean wow that's a lot I can do. Revolutionize the Tech of an entire world with rapid mass production of bleeding edge tech. Make a religion with my works. Self improving AI and more! Wow.... what am I going to do with it all.

Thanks! As always feedback is great to have. It motivates me to try harder!

My brain melted a little at "Oi hol' up boss, so what yer sayin' is...we wuz strong independant daughterz of Da Emperoer git?!"

After going through that there are very few beings in the Multiverse you can't tell to get off your lawn.

>A part of my brain is permanently fuzzy now
Don't worry, the fuzziness will go away when either you learn to comprehend it, or have gone something like 25 times longer not thinking about it than you have spent thinking about it. Basically if you can't understand it, spend a month not thinking about it and you should be fine.

I can't adequately express how much context was unnecessary and unwelcome for this number. Let's pretend none of this was a thing.

I remain unconvinced.

What gender did Ranma end up choosing anyway?

i really need to swing by fire emblem

it's not like They are other people's body parts,she's one weezing gijinka,Big difference

Besides that's only one of her forms others include,lion/star nose mole/hairy frog/horse kind of monster from quantum evolution,impossible hourglass figure mosquito themed Yordle,primal Zurg Queen,venus of willendorf but 7 feet tall and With more facial features and Waist length Dreadlocks,holy albino ostrich,plus , her ability to change into any other human she has seen with her shape shifting so it's not like she's ever one thing. it's super easy to be loyal when you marry someone who can be a different fantasy every night.

Why did you have to engage him?

In character: Big Brother/Sister Ranma is gender fluid, as am I. We're whatever gender we are. It happened way back in Ranma 1/2 Jump because of how we grew up.

OOC: They tend to stick to their birth genders but have no fixed definition of 'their' genders any longer.

>Because all the Xianxia heroes and villains accumulating over aeons
Eh, problem with that is they'd have severely reduced their numbers by murdering each other. these are fairly violent and intolerant people afterall.

Dead Apostle Ancestor
Skyfather
Softcap
Folded Ten Thousand Times
The Gamer
I'm sure there was another few, but I can't find the note I made of them at the moment.
Also, in the jump itself is the Draught of Unleashed Potential.

Yeah, well my base for the setting, since it's a generic was all the xianxia I've read that don't have their own jump and prominently amoungst them was Desolate Era.
In DE's cultivation system one can become a World God or Chaos Immortal and it's about halfway through the cultivation system. World Gods can cleave the primordial chaos and *create universes* while Chaos Immortals contain the energy of an *entire universe*. Although they call them 'chaos worlds'.
So, yeah... really needed some power limiters after this, otherwise I'd just steamroll over everything.
I actually had some fun using a cloning perk from Ready Player One that allowed me to distribute my power over two clones, making one a godlike figure and the other a much weaker avatar and primarily playing through the latter.

Mwhahahaha. Embrace the fuzzy!
Yeah, it's very long time. Good thing is my jumper is the bee's knees at just about everything up to and including knitting.
Oh, I could have gotten that as a perk in Overlord... ~inarticulate internal screaming~

I dun fucked up sempai.
Sempai, help me, I'm scared.

*scream* *scream* *scream*
Please, no more!

The surviving ones could still make use of the biomass, though. You could have very big, fat xianxia protagonists like Huge Quest

All this is making me wish they'd gotten whatever bossfight concept they had for Aldrich right, rather than the sneaky blob in the game.

jumpers how often do your companions make awkward attempts at romance?

I think Bancho is actually a Cromberg.

Hypnos Gene from RE is good too.

Well I did take that drawback in Rick and Morty,and the thread has already decided the my mother is literally pennywise so you may be onto something

>Big Brother/Sister Ranma
The best Ranma, hands-down.

Ah, good one. Thanks, user. I'll add it to my list.

~Primordial Obesity Palm~

"I am already fed!"

"You had eyes but could not see Mount Tai!"
"Yeah, 'cause your fat ass was in the way!

"You're so fat you have your own gravitiiiiiieeeeeee" ~drawn away by the amazing suction force of a great cultivators Fatass field~

>*scream* *scream* *scream*
>Please, no more!

You seem to understand your mistake yet you keep making it.

Oh for fucks sake

A hint for next time man, You don't need to go into that much detail just say she is a shape shifter and leave it at that

See pic. plz.

Yes, God, yes. That would have been enough. I certainly wouldn't need brain bleach after that.

that my mother not the My mother.stupid dictation.
the argument stands but yes she Is able to switch between many different standards of beauty not just my own personal outrageous fetish

Aren't there a couple of Dragon Ball AF perks that do endless growth too?

Also, if you're not trying to encourage me. Why are you posting cheesecake?

I think you guys are overeating honestly

>the argument stands but yes she Is able to switch between many different standards of beauty not just my own personal outrageous fetish

Like I said before man a shapeshifter is easier to say and anons won't freak out every time you say it so it's a win win

Ah, yeah there is. Potential, and arguably Go Further Beyond. Neato, added to my list. Thanks user.

>Why are you posting cheesecake?
Bancho. That was actually funny. Good on you, lad.

>overeating
Wha... Why would you say that?
~looks down self-consciously at belly~
~pats it to see if it will deflate~
~it doesn't~
~weeps miserably while eating doughnut~

I think this is Bancho vision.

The one on the left is what Bancho see. A cute girl. On the right is the true form.

Right, ...my favorite, ...yes.
Send help, I regret everything.

I hope there will never be a Saya no Uta jump.

>chaos immortal
>chaos world

Yikes, gladder than ever I only stayed the standard decade.

I mean, don't get me wrong-some of my companions are incarnations of primordial chaos! It's just really, really not my thing you know? I didn't spend all this time reforging myself into order incarnate just to get tainted by some filthy chaos chi.

I swear I'm not racist against chaos entities. I've just have a lot of bad blood with one in particular.

I'm not the only one who keeps thinking of those initials as Dragonball As Fuck right?

Eh, don't worry-from what I've heard, there's barely enough material in that story for a gauntlet let alone a full jump. Plot elements are too tightly focused in my opinion.