LAST CHANCE - TRX

Sup faggots

Ready to head to 1 dollar now?

I want you to remember this time 6 months later, the time when you could have purchased $1 for $0.03...

TRX is 3 cents right now and it's going to a dollar, guarenteed. Justin Sun is China's wonder boy, the Chinese government loves him and business magnates like Jack Ma support him.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#3c86a5857064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we ready master
>suck that alibaba dick already and launch us to mars

hodling 60k, even if this livesteam is trash I can't imagine trx going anywhere but up in the long run

sell 8000 ADA and put it into TRX?

50/50 spread

Shill me on TRX

>at December 10am
i am sorry but when the announcement?

Someone post the Forbes article!

it's in ~8 hours

What's so special about this coin?

Where do you buy this shit?

>guarenteed

It's guarAnteed that I won't be buying this piece of flying horse manure

Here. Just read this...
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#3c86a5857064

who the fuck are you for me to spend my time on
>take a seat nigga

Just read the Forbes article. If that doesn't sell you then I can't help. Plus it was 3x this yesterday before BTC went to hell. It will go back just like all the other coins.

Sorry bro, I didnt mean disrespect.

>Poses for le chinese reputation boosting photo
>doesn't do fuck all to assure us of workable product
topkek

Actually, he/they are very open about updates and what is happening. All good. Check out his twitter. He's very active.

Tfw one person can lock your tokens while they dump theirs. Comfy

TFW you could have already made about 25% on it today if you bought this morning. And it's moving up pretty quick now.

The owner can block you whilst he sells for profiit

Interesting. Well, he didn't block me from buying this morning at .02 and now it's at .03, so I guess he likes me.

Where can i buy?

Binance

lmao goblin ass looking chinks make it look like a fucking lord of the rings behind-the-scenes

Sometimes I believe the owner just shills this coin. Everytime you buy in you have to sell at a loss because everybody dumps.

▬ FULL TRANSLATED TRANSCRIPT ▬
>ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong

To me that sounds like buy buy buy it now!!!

Ill wait the dip

KEEEEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

Put in $100 at $.03. Let it riiiiiide bitches

Uhhh...this is the dip. It was 3x this yesterday. It has bottomed out and actually started moving back up. Don't wait too long.

Let's go to 1$ boys, the greatest moon of our time is about to set up.

Ugh im all in on QSP atm because of some huge Christmas announcement even tho it has made me 7k last week i just rather not sell until after the announcement

Nice

Now we're talking!

that's fucking racism, stop

Zero resistance on Binance. This thing could fly back up to it's high in no time. It was .07 or .08 yesterday before the btc dip. Could get fun pretty quick.

>I have accounts with 3 fucking exchanges
>TRX is on over a dozen exchanges
>none of them are exchanges I use

Man, fuck you cunts.

You have to go back.

so go all in on TRX is what you're saying?

Kek these poltards will all hero sooner or later after going broke after the iota moon i renounced thpse goddam sister fucking brainlets

>getting to $1

better get to $100

Deal with it niggerfaggot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WENT ALL IN AND NOW IM DOWN 10%

Can I get this with USD?

better zell now

It didn't even moon yesterday. Yes, it'd go up in satoshi's but no profits cause BTC was crashing

I really want to, but I just don't have the funds to move around and dump enough into TRX at the moment. Hoping that in 5 days it's still a tasty investment. Otherwise I won't be too bumhurt about missing this moon. Good luck to all who are holding and buying now!

2b market cap
>thinks it will moon

BTC moving back up. TRX starting to move back up. This could be the perfect storm of money making.

Nobody is claiming it will go to $100. It will however make a nice 5-10x in a very short time. Just like it did last week. Like all coins it's back down today, but will shoot right back to that zone.

I’m in after my NXT moon

Bought this 2 days ago at 360 sats.
I should've waited for the dip

That’s EXACTLY what they said about ripple, the SAME FUD

even better, this guy was the head of Ripple in China lol, you’re gonna get BTFO when it goes a dollar

Sitting comfy with my XRP gains, Gonna drop into TRX soon and maybe IOTA

ripple is a currency/payment solution adopted by large banks
your comparison fails miserably

I bought like 6000 for like 60$ lol pretty comfy desu. Don't care what happens to the principal

in after nxt mission

I'd buy if Crypto wasn't so fucking retarded/difficult to buy.

If you can show me were I can buy TRX with my credit card directly, I will.

It’s not that hard. Buy ETH on Normiebase with your card, transfer it over to Binance, convert the ETH to BTC if you want, and buy TRX.

>I'd buy if Crypto wasn't so fucking retarded/difficult to buy.

nigga thats you. buy LTC on coinbase, send it to binance and convert for TRX.

How long will that take... I don't have a Coinbase account. Don't deposits/withdrawals take weeks

No its instant

Just fuck off and kill yourself then.

TRUSTING CHINKS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZ

It was instant for me. Depends on your bank really.

TRX/BTC still -20% on Binance. Way cheaper than most coins. Grab it now!

>TRUSTING CHINKS

I'm Chinese and I especially don't trust Chinese because I know exactly the mentality and tricks we play.

I've seen some really shady shit done, and the worst of it is it's mostly Chinese scamming other chinese. sickening...

>Still dripping

WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY, LEBOWSKIIIIII?!?!?!??!

It just went up from 170 sats to 250 sats, and recovering right now.

big if true

holding 30k , im i gonna make it

Also holding 30k, Dont give a fuck about lambos just wanna pay off school

Chinese love to gamble, enough said.

i bought this at .002 cents, before it was cool kek. got 1M. am i going to make it?

WHY IS IT CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAÀAA

Um, it's not. Be a big boy and step away from the computer.

IT's going uPppppPp!!! It's rebounding and actually moving! YeahhhH!!!!!

Nice, just bought 100k.
No seriously I did because that's only like $3,000.

What are the odds of this doubling by tommorow?

It tripled last week from .02ish and is now almost back to that level. Even a normal recovery like all the other alts from today will be a double to triple. It won't take more than a day for all these coins to recover.

BOYS WE MOONING SOON

>complaining about racism on Veeky Forums

Happy Hannukah everyone! You're about to make a bunch of money.

no

do your own research you motherfucking retard, i bought in at $0.0072

you fucking autist, he made an app that's a cross between musical.y and snapchat, 10 million chinks already use it every day

you'll be rich son

you deserve to have every penny you own removed from you by force if necessary

what i want to know is how the fuck do you guys find out about these coins when they are like 0.00X in price(usd)

I've been on the internet.

I just sold. Thanks for the 12% gain op you da real MVP.

Tron wont hit 1$ ever

It would have to have more money trading in it than bitcoin

The guy has been on forbes 4 different times, is a millionaire tech entrepreneur who was the head of ripple in asia and created the project in September. If you haven't read about him yet, you're just lost in a bunch of other no name projects with no name developers and no name ceos.

will i get rich with 40k only?

can't really spend much more on crypto atm

FYI they are burning a shit load of coins off in January. This will help that issue. It's to the moon my man.