Character Art Thread

Fancy fencers edition

(Feel free to request other stuff, too)

I got one I saved form yesterday

it may or may not be the basis for my three musketeers inspired paladin.

I need a young rogue or wizard with an owl for reasons. This is isn't a fencer, but close enough.

I need older scholarly men that aren't wizards.

I need people wearing fancy suits/dresses that look like they could murder you.

Will a raven do?

How about this?

/r/ing something pretty weird, but I need nobles or mercenaries that look like they can use any weapon without it being weird(=Full-plated knight using a Katana or a Viking using Scimitar, for example)

Not sure if this counts?

I'm looking for Female sci-fi agents, spies or operatives, if possible. Going to dump a few masked people.

I need some slightly goofy looking samurai.

Well played user.
Well played.

Can I get some casters that aren't wearing dresses?

I like this one because if you look closely, that seems to be some modern belt rig. I'm imagining this is

I'm looking for traditionally clothed asian girls with katana's. Anyone got something to fit that bit?

Anyone got polearm users? I'm playing a poleram fighter in my next campaign and could use more art work for when his character progresses

The one you posted always gets me.

Yea. I don't get much time to do DM stuff these days, but I definitely want to run a sci-fi/cyber punk game where the players play the low tech marauders of the badlands who are the undesirables of the modern age.

This reminds me. Anyone got pictures of a family?Ideally with three kids. I want to make a prop bag and carry around a print of it in my sessions.

My character was once a man of the watch who had a wife and three kids. Served in a horrible war campaigning for four grueling years, came back, found the land in ruins due to a tyrannical lord, family dies, tries for vengeance, couldn't do it (wife got fed to a wyvern and found her hand sticking out of wyvern poo), and now a broken man who wanders the land in search for purpose, his only shot at vengeance ruined, he'll never get another chance at it again.

I can't tell if that's a hat or a shield, but I sincerely hope that it's both.

I think that's Matrim Cauthon from the Wheel of Time, making it a hat, but not a shield

Lots of good stuff user. Thanks for the help!

Looking for female druid with a feral/wild look

Lf native american themed chars ( even halfbeast humanoid)

any of these work?

I have more if not

Guys or gals?

Yep, thanks