We laugh at everyone who hasn't moved from Coinbase to Binance yet

We laugh at everyone who hasn't moved from Coinbase to Binance yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flhscPUHqE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit. you're dead on. should have done it yesterday.

>keeping coins in Jewbase
>just now learning about Binance

Why not both?
Do you like being shut out of a market for some reason?

Have coinbase only for LTC. I cant buy on binance so i keep coinbase

I don't get the appeal of Coinbase. Is it an American thing?

>can't buy on binance
?

I meant buy in the terms of linking my bank account or credit card

Also cant deposit into account without having to exchange to coinbase anyways

Ah ok. I guess i really have no place to even be posting ITT, since all I've done in crypto is mine a couple LTC 4 yrs ago which has since been sitting in my litecoin qt wallet. I know nothing about exchanges actually

>Always been on Gemini
>Ignore scamcoins

bittrex fag here, can you customize the charts on binance to look like bittrex?, i have mild autism and the binance graphs scare me for some reason.

you can buy eth on gemini and then trade eth/ltc on binance...do normals STILL transfer and trade in btc??

Tell me how Binance is better? What do they take on transaction? I know Coinbase takes 1.49% on buy and sell. What does Binance take?

i mean with the green and red candles instead of the white line graphs.
pretty sure its 0.25%

No, Binance is .1%, and .05% if you're using their proprietary coin, BNB.

cool, how do i get the green and red candles on there instead of the basic white line?

I’m trying to buy btc for the first time and Coinbase is charging me $1 no matter what the transaction amount is. What’s the deal?

kek fuck cuckbase. when bch was first released they tied up my shit for over 12 hours

is binance better than bittrex ?

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

okay question, how am i supose to turn GBP into bitcoin without usijng coinbase, i know its a shitty site but its the only thing available for bongs, unless im retarded and theres a better method

convert on binance, send to coin base when you want to cash out

wait i can convert GBP to bitcoin on binance?

also is there any other way to cash out except coinbase?

I just use coinbase to cash out small amounts under 5k

Why can't you cash out more?

open yourself a fidor uk bank account and fire bank, takes 30 minutes to setup

>send GBP to Kraken via Fidor using a SEPA transfer (Kraken and Fidor are partners and your GBP automatically transfers to EURO with a flat 3 pound fee no matter the amount)
>transfer BTC on kraken to ETH for cheap transfer costs
>Send to Binance and trade away
to cashout
>send from Kraken to Fire bank, change from EURO to GBP (0% fees)
>send to normal bank

this is the cheapest and easiest way of buying BTC in the UK, your welcome lad.

What's the alternative to normiebase to covert from fiat? Binance with USDT?

depends where you live, kraken and bistamp is good if your not in the US, if you are Gemini and CEX is your best bet.

Can you stop telling normies to fucking flood binance? if Binance gets the coinbase userbase it will lag out during trades and shit fuck off.

Putting actual money into the system requires dealing with coinbase unless there is some other magical site that accepts USD deposits?

Bitstamp/CEX.IO and others do too but for example if I use CEX.IO I have to pay a gigantic fee to get the money on binance, kinda shitty but w/e

I have accounts with 8 different exchanges including Bittrex. Binance is my favorite by far.

what if you're an EU cuck? same method?

I’m good I transferred all my coins and USD to GDAX

How the fuck do i convert my LTC to TRX on binance if it only takes BTC?

EU banks all have SEPA transfers, so just send straight to kraken and cashout using your normal bank, no need for fidor or fire.

I believe you can customize colors in the advanced mode.

This is correct.

Watch the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=flhscPUHqE0

Use GDAX to avoid paying those fees.

I believe it is. Binance is now one of the top exchanges by trading volume. It is worth mentioning that they are listing a far greater number of coins compared to Bittrex.
This is due to legal matters as Bittrex cannot list coins/tokens that are considered to be a security by US government.

Binance have added nice functionalities such as stop loss. They regularly do airdrops (got 500 TRX). There are two different UIs which are really easy to use.

Also Bittrex seems to slow down when there are a lot of users online.

I am using both exchanges however I am thinking of transferring my funds to Binance.

By the way, if you anons ITT still don't have an account on binance and are thinking of registering you can use my referral link, thank you. I used another user's ref when signing up from here. I only get a small percentage of your trading fees, I have a small portfolio so every little helps..

ref=10276835

>Putting actual money into the system requires dealing with coinbase
I don't know I'm being trolled right now.
There are probably a dozen exchanges that take USD deposits.

Name one that is US based and FDIC insured

Kraken probably.

Isn't Gemini?

No way I am moving btc

Kraken perma disabled verifications

we're running out of exchanges

>(((Winkelvoss)))

What about just using Coinfloor?

Winklevoss is a pretty goyish name, but their mother was a (((Leonard))) so I guess they still got heeb blood