LOL at the retards not diversifying. If I invest in 10 different coins and they each go up 20%...

LOL at the retards not diversifying. If I invest in 10 different coins and they each go up 20%, that's already a 200% return whereas going all in on one of them would only give me 20%. Thus, there is no reason for me to choose the latter. Just use your brains to figure this type of shit out and you won't be posting pink wojaks all the time.

Please tell me you're trolling. Holy shit man...

>If I invest in 10 different coins and they each go up 20%, that's already a 200% return

yeah...

>If I invest in 10 different coins and they each go up 20%, that's already a 200% return whereas going all in on one of them would only give me 20%.

Epic for the win

i like how you do math

brainlet/10

nice keks thx

yeah bro and if they all go down 20% that means you're down 200%. if i had only one coin i'd be down only 20%. just use your brain for one second.

delet this

i havent posted on Veeky Forums in 3 years but thank you

Just diversify ^_^

you know Veeky Forums is overflowing with stupid normies when most don't understand the obvious joke

>If I invest in 10 different coins and they each go up 20%, that's already a 200% return whereas going all in on one of them would only give me 20%
Holy shit. The education system in America is definitely fucked

what if i invest .01 into a billion coins?

will i become the warren j biffet of trading?

OP BTFO

>t. burger education

HAH

how can u invest into a billion different coins when there are only 6 trillion dollars in the world?

Yeah but then if they all go down 20% you've lost 200% you fucking retard. You go all in on one coin to minimize losses.

Jesus christ these fucking burgers man, just kys retard

literally fuck math

this

ther's literally no point when everything move at the same paste

glad I didn't diversify.. would be a 370% loss today

How are people really thinking that this isnt a troll lol