How should a paladin react when a party member murderhobo?

How should a paladin react when a party member murderhobo?

He should cover himself with mud and rape a thousand dogs.

Does a cerberus count as one dog or three?

Depends, do you fuck it up the rear or in the mouths?

Was it wholly or in part justified? A stern talking to.
Was it spur of the moment, in an otherwise decent character? A very stern talking to.
Was it cruel and purposeful, commited while fully understanding the concenquences? Overturn the sinner to proper authorities.
Was it also excessively violent, cruel, horrible , or needless? Smite the cretin.

But paladins are the worst murderhobos?

this
If you have murderhobos to deal with, chances are the paladin player is the only person at the table actually roleplaying.

Generally, all players in a D&D game are Murderhobos. The requirement being wandering place to place with no permanent housing and murdering things.

What is it with Veeky Forumsand fucking paladins....?

Paladins are the 'DM please fuck me character'.

Also Paladins are also hated because they castrate the party most murderous tendencies.

fuck me there's a picture of a paladin's approach to chivalrous fucking and it would be perfect to post but I don't have it

Because generally speaking playing a paladin comes with the obligation to have/uphold moral standards, and a lot of people on Veeky Forums hate those. People don't like paladins because they think paladins are wet blankets or moral fags.

Those of us who aren't that guy realize that paladins can be pretty awesome if played right, so we stand up for the concept.

Moral objectivity is to many modern people what cosmic horror was to 1920s people. Strange, new, and terrifying.

>imagine you were nice instead of Lawful Good
>probably TN with a streak of NE
>imagine being judged
>imagine the judge is right
>imagine swift, brutal and righteous execution
>and now you're going to hell and no matter how you feel about it, the universe knows you have it coming.

Can there be any scarier thing for the average risk-averse social-chameleon academic? Quick, roll out the fascism analogies, mockery and edge case dilemma traps!

This, now paladins are bastards and orcs are poor and misunderstood.

Welcome to the world we live in, where everyone hates religious people and thinks they are terrible despite the fact that most of them are pretty decent people who just try to live good lives.

THOSE POOR ORCS DINDU NOTHING

ALL WHITE CIS PALADIN SHITLORDS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM

With disgust and confusion as to how someone so powerful have no guiding morality or rhyme of reason.

Ah... so four dogs then?

I mean if a few isolated cases of paladins raping children came out it would be hard to not dislike religious institutions (or at least their deity. [unless rape is their job])

Those Paladins were promptly excommunicated and investigations are pending into their respective orders to ensure this issue doesn't happen again.

But by all means, lets focus purely on that instead of the common Orc practices of child brides, tribal killings, and raping infants to cure themselves of ailments.

By taking a pound of flesh as a naughty tax

So you hate religious people too then.

I think the paladin should so some dismemberment.

What kind of paladin we talking here? If oldstyle, then a duel is fine. Perhaps not to the death.

If it's one of those 3eUA/4e/5e types, then that would depend on its god's teachings. I can see a paladin of a rogue god being really permissive.

Those damn, dirty, lying gnomes have subverted our academia and culture!
Final solution to the gnomish question when?