GET IN NOW AND BE SAFE

Called it btw

Welcome to the bullmarket.

Im starting to feel like we really can hit 1$ eoy

if you are the user who said buy your golden ticket for the 22nd

you are a god send

I FUCKING HATE LINKIES SO MUCH
FUCKING LINKIES GO AWAY

I got my parents these for Christmas. How much will they be worth next year?

100 $ when?

>sell a stack at 3k
>sell another stack at 3.1k

fomo hitting hard, but we'll dip one more time r-right guys?

so you gifted your parents 35$
lmao

I'm a poorfag grad student. That might be 350$ next year or more

Why is Link rising? Its top 4 coin on coinmcap in % increase

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that LINK had a moderately successful PnD culminating in a meandering jargon blog post posing as an "update" and is now well on its way to returning to its true price, 15 cents. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Christmas Sergey again tests his limit by swimming across a large body of water but this time fails to make it across. That's of course if he isn't already dead in a Thai bathhouse after ODing on all the cocaine that he bought with the ICO funding. Rory probably logs into Sergey's slack account now and then to offer some proof of life in order to keep the con going.

>"Oh wow thanks user you're so smart for thinking about the future"

Then you leave and your mom cries and wonders where she went wrong raising a retard

How will they react?

W E

I like it

I have tried to convince my dad that crypto is the future for the past year and he won't listen. So now I'm forcing them to be invested.

My mom wanted me to put some of her money into it but I didn't want to risk losing it so I figured this was the next best thing

i unironically bought the top, only put 10% of my butcoins in it, but i should have known better

Holy autism. Are you that YouTube LINK fanboy?

First time I've been called Autistic. Damn, maybe I do belong on here

>Mothers coworker/friend: "So what did you get on Xmas this year? Especially from that son you talk so dearly of?"
>Anons mother: *starts throbbing*

Yea, fuck you for hurting your mom feelings.

You laminated Chainlink IOUs as Christmas gifts to your parents. What do you think?

Gee! sure wonder why the future core network of all meatspace data is rising in value!

throbbing or sobbing?

I need link to dip again on the 29th so I can buy in :/

bawlin

last time i bought link at .40 it tanked to .15

user I think it's a wonderful gift

How is this doing so well during all this chaos? I am honestly confused. I have been expecting it to dump non stop but it hasn't. What is going on?

kek

lol

I'm getting a doctorate degree in 2 years. I think they're proud enough of me

They'll thank me even more a year from now

Pfth, I got high warlord at your age and then went on to make at least $2000 in the Diablo3 RMAH after a stint of heavy drinking in Warhammer online. My Doctorate is in the art of being a neet, kid. I know things you will never understand and have seen sights you can only dream of. I have mined btc, I have given myself liver damage. I know which sock is my wanking sock by smell alone. I have lived!
>please hold me, my mother hates me. God, I am so lonely.

you only gave your parents tree fiddy?