LOL @ the retards sitting in tether right now

LOL @ the retards sitting in tether right now

How you gonna sell that shit?

bruh you dumb af. nobody sitting in tether wants to sell, they waiting to buy with it, faggot ass nigga bitch

wait for btc floor (8.5k)
buy back btc
???
profit

HOW DOES EVERYONE NOT REALISE BY NOW WHAT IS GOING ON, I'M NOT EVEN THAT SMART BUT IT'S SO BLINKINGLY FUCKING OBVIOUS AAAAA

No, Just waiting for everything else to crash to 1 satoshi then convert back to fiat

bruh the people selling any coin for tether is dumb as fuck.

again, how you gonna cash out of tether?

Tether will be $5 by the new year, idiot.

lol he thinks its gonna go down from here

he fell for the memes

>LOL
>@
>how you gonna
>bruh
>cash out tether
>lol
>memes
ask me how I know you came here 2 weeks ago

piss off back to misc you poor newfag

says the pussy sitting in tether

I bet tether made you a lot of money

lol... tether
rrrrrrretards

--> User tether to buy Dash
--> buy the goods and services I need for my daily life
--> paycheck goes all-in to bank taxman suspects nothing
--> ???
---> profit

BAHAHHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ITS GOING UP WITHOUT YOU

THIS MARKET AINT SHIT WITHOUT BITCOIN AND YOU FAGS ARE STUCK IN TETHER TRYING TO REGAIN YOUR POSITIONS LOLOLOLOLOL

Buy btc or eth and sell for fiat.
Idiot.

so you mean that people will eventually have to buy crypto to get real money?

Is this honestly what biz has become?

You’re an idiot. You xfer into tether from like binance until this shit clears and use that tether to buy back into eth or btc. Why are you so fucking stupid

thanks for explaining that people will eventually have to buy crypto to pull out of the market you dumbfuck

thanks for your bitcoins. right now your gov is printing more money for you

true but when everyone is planning to do exactly the same guess what happens. No more dip. Probably wont go below 12k again

just made 5g, on top increasing my bitcoin stack thanks tether beta fags. I can tell today is gonna be a good day

It's not going up retard I got off at 15k at binance you stupid fucking tard which means it's still under it's bouncing around but most likely hits 10k tomorrow. Haven't you seen the daily trend? We dip a bunch in the night a bunch of people panic sell then bounceback up to 2k just to go back down in the afternoon, to a little bit above the lowest daily low. Rn it's just the bounce and people trying to either exit strategy or buying a bunch of alts

Pajeets.

now that your bitcoin stack is decreasing. you should go jerk off to chicks you could never get cause you guys are a bunch of PUSSYSSSS

LOLOLOL

>Tether will be $5 by the new year, idiot.
when fbi raids them its whole marketcap will be $5

i bought back in at 11,500 you beta shemale

I'll see you at 8k where BTC belongs

Also I can't be surfing cuz I have an actual physical bussines I have to take care of. I know it's possibke to make money in bear but I can't be swing trading. People need to eat

If it goes to 8k I'll pull out my credit card that I used to buy bitcoin at 4k earlier this year.... and so will everyone else. GTFO pussy. Scared money don't make money

Wtf do you think I'm waiting for artard you think I don't have a bunch of fiat ready to go??? Are you dense? I'm waiting for n ormies to get the fuck out for a little. If we start trading sideways rn I can jump in comfy and go into my alts comfy af. As long as BTC doesn't go over 15k I'm comfy as shit and have fiat ready to go for more

MMMMMMOOOONNNSSTTERRRR KILLLLLL KILLLL KILL KILLL

get the fuck out newfag retard normie

is your girlfriend still giving happy endings for free?

God I love this market. Im making like $300 a trade worth of bitcoin off of these tether cucks

do you unironically have down syndrome?

yea I have a problem going down on your mother. its a disease bro

Are you retarded or what? You wait on tether, buy cheap btc, cas out btc. Fagottass retardcucklord.

You already missed out on cheap bitcoin. Did you honestly think BTC was gonna go to a price affordable by the masses after wall street got involved.

It like I'm surrounded by fucking morons

Whatever I'll take your money

Cash out in ETH, btw... its faster newb

Thanks swag, I'm amazed people ignore this.

Awesome

the whole point of tether is to sell before a crash/correction then buy back in at the bottom, no serious traders actually plan on cashing it out, just protecting their gains. it's almost cheating really.

More like missing out on gains is all I'm saying

Don't fall for the tulip meme, BTC is a game changer and everyone knows it. But whatever its your money not mine. I protected my gains just fine

I'm not a day trader and I don't trust tether, I've never touched it and don't plan on it, I'd just use gemini. I was just giving an explanation. BTC is bubble shit though, you should move to ETH if you want to survive. have fun with your 275k unconfirmed transactions and 2 day confirmations.

What happens if you're holding Tether and then everyone realizes it's worthless and run by shady fucks who are in bed with Bitfinex and you can't sell it for anything?

see
I don't condone using it I was just explaining it. for example yesterday I was watching bittrex and a whale sold 25 million in BTC to tether at around 14k. you bet your ass that whale rebought it all back from 10-12k, and made a fat ass payday. it is absolutely no risk free though, and I would never use it personally.

I use Stellar and Ripple in place of tether.

now thats smart, at least you are increasing your stack of something that will eventually go up in value

J.P. Morgan and the saudi princes are just gonna buy cheap bitcoin now cause you norm fucks don't understand the BTC is a unit of fucking measurement for the entire crypto market. and you guys chose yet

AHAHAHHAHAHA THIS GUY WILL MAKE IT

this is the average "muh bitfinex conspirancy" retard

cause you can put tether in your bank account?

OH wow, was I right? Did you guys finally realize you are fucking retards?

Easy. Sell for fiat on Kraken and wire money home.

Also last I checked tether was going at $1.03 on there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
there are actually people dumb enough who think that anyone tries to cash out tether into fiat

Where you retard tether fucks at now? thx for the bitcoins btw