Let's promote this shit on Google

Let's promote this shit on Google

1. Type "bitcoin" in Google
2. Go to page 6 and click on bitcoincash.org

The more people do it, the higher it will be, and the more normies will see Bitcoin Cash when they search for bitcoin

on page 4 for me

1. Type "top cryptocurrency" in Google
2. Go to page 5 and click on the article "Top Cryptocurrency Exchange Coinbase Now Supports Bitcoin Cash"

We need this to get on top

do this on bing too

guys nxt and xlm so fucking primed for a moon, bcc just trending downwards since the coinbase fiasco. i just wanna drop these bags plz give me faith

HOW MUCH IS BITCOIN JUDAS PAYING YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!

fuck you and fuck your overlord faggot VER

this is all on you bastards you stupid pieces of shit

How about search Google for faggot, go to page 3 and click the picture of OP.

>BITCOIN JUDAS
what are you talking about? it was always clear that btc unlimited/cash is more sound than $50 transaction fees for your coffee.

FUCK YOU BASTARDS CORE IS GOING TO DECIMATE BTRASH WITH LN

you stupid bastard asian cock sucking cave dweller.

pathetic inbreds thinking a contentious fork is going to replace Bitcoin

we do it for free because we care about bitcoin

death to segwitcoin!

Eat a dick, nerd

>REEEEEE

You do realize the more traffic it gets doesn't make it go up the search results, they have to optimize it to the point where it can be set there in the algorithm of google's search results for it to go on top to the 1st page. let them hire an SEO

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Is your product so bad that you have to trick people?

your infantile leader bitcoin judas did WAYYYYYY more harm than any good with his retarded remarks on CNBC

go fuck yourself
he's a billionaire and doesn't give a fleeting fuck about crypto

but keep supporting psychopaths

Somebody doesn't understand SEO

this

This.

he cares more about crypto than you do

all you care about is the current price, stupid fucking cuck poser

are you mentally ill? do you want bitcoin to be useless for everyone else except the miners? that's not what it should be about. the centralized mining is a nightmare in itself. but miners holding the coin hostage for more profit is just over the top.

LN is not coming and if it does it will only make it worse so no sense in holding out for that shit

nah