ONLY WARNING

YOU HAVE UNTIL JANUARY FIRST TO GET YOUR FUNDS IN MONERO.
ethnews.com/tax-cut-bill-to-require-taxation-of-cryptocurrency-trades-in-us

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/the-sec-crackdown-on-suspicious-cryptocurrencies-is-getting-serious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO NOT PAY TAXES ON CRYPTO

These pay your taxes threads are started by IRS employees and cuck shills to spread FUD.

DO NOT GIVE THE IRS A CENT

Nice. Bougjt (unkown amount)

user, dont get your undies in a bunch. Op is telling you to get in to the only true Anonymous Coin.

aren't your transactions registered in the exchange? even if it's monero?

Ask Roger. He and some of his BCash buddies drove Monero up close to $500 the other day cashing out 80%. ahead of interpol, then tanked it as they exited to another fiat currency.

The time is now

Make America Great Again.
Merry Christmas.

Wasn't the owner of AlphaBay found dead in his cell from ( suicide) is that what is going to happen to Roger Ver?

Yes. You can run, buy you can't hide.

Ver isn't running a DNM.

Just wait until the next global banking scandal.

How high will Monero go after everyone realizes it is the only place you can hide from half of your money being taken by the taxman. Will every single cent of billions of dollars in crypto flow in to Monero?

Yes. and Monero will go to another dimension. there is not enough height in this one.

So get into Cloak?

Just use a VPN and Binance, they only ask for Email

thanks for the warning.
I'm going to buy an unknown amount of monero

>tfw dont live in the land of the free

Fool.

Will someone PLEASE give me, a britbong, a basic rundown on how you can avoid tax with monero? Surely it is recorded how much monero you bought and when on an exchange, and when you cash out the taxman is going to see that?

They maybe able to see how much XMR you bought, but they can never know how much XMR you hold.

When Monero hits 10K, and everything else drops 80% you will look back on this day as the day you were a Fool.

news.bitcoin.com/the-sec-crackdown-on-suspicious-cryptocurrencies-is-getting-serious/

Can that not be true of any crypto? He could see how much btc I bought, but how would he find out how much I held unless I gave him every single wallet address

Wait I think I get you now *wink wink*

I don't, I have your same question, can you explain?

Do we really need you americlaps in our virtual economy? your merchants are literally the biggest scumfucks in the entire economic world.
Would actually be really healthy for our growth to enforce a total ban on burgers..

Cazesas tried that. It only actually worked with Monero. Look it up.

Not going to be a problem. Do some freelance work to get crypto under the table, then never exchange to USD.

Multiple wallets. Surrender the address of the wallet with low funds, and have your real funds in other wallets. Multiple bank account shell game. Doesn't work.

Make sure to get paid in Monero. All others will surrender your info when the Subpoena comes.

Yeah I think that because you can trace regular cryptos back to the original wallet you used to withdraw from the exchange, it will be much harder to try and cover your tracks. Monero does that by default. So I could take 1 XMR off the exchange, and daytrade it until I eventually made 10 XMR, and nobody would be able to link that profit to the original 1 XMR. I think anyways.

Brilliant. Advance 10 spaces.

Buy 100K worth of Monero. Fiat, other crypto, whatever. 10x to one mil. You can only be taxed on the original 100K, because that is all they can prove. And if you buy in with fiat, no gain can be proven. Cash out 1 mil to gold = $ profit. If you are at a loss in other cryptos, and buy in to Monero to recover your losses and 10x from there, there once again, is no tax.

How would you ever cash it out for actual usable money? At some point it would be traceable. Back taxes are no joke, they add up and if the amount is large enough even jail you for trying to evade them if they catch y ou.

Honeypot question. Figure it out yourself Mr. Taxman.

I never understood this image, this means that they were never able to really access the monero or that agents just stole the monero and they couldn't trace it?

I mean, it doesn't make sense, because it says that they took control of $8,800,000, in BTC,, Ethereum, Zcash and Monero, meaning that they have to know how much Monero they have, to know the value of it, or, if they don't know how much monero they have, how can they even say they took control of it.

Honeypot? really? If there's a way to do it then the people running honeypots already know what it is. I guess you could use burner addresses or something with a BTC ATM, but it's all still sketchy. Either way you are eventually depositing it into a bank, or you are holding cash that can be stolen easier than BTC or Monero.

That is why the amount was "Estimated" The Monero was never recovered by officials. Wife will be released in a couple of years, and will be living well. everything else was seized.

>US

lol americucks

>YOU HAVE UNTIL JANUARY FIRST TO GET YOUR FUNDS IN
you mean Electroneum?

This is either an elaborate attempt to kill Crypto or Boomers trying to regulate things they don't actually understand.

With this law it will basically create a crash at the end of EVERY year. Allow me to explain.

In a typical situation with say stocks when you sell you get fiat. You set aside some of it to pay your taxes with if you made gains. Property has like-kind exchanges because you don't actually realize those gains until you sell for fiat. Which makes perfect sense.

What they have done is make crypto like stocks except you never get fiat. So here is what happens.

>Trade Crypto A for B
>Capital gains is 20 to 40% depending on the amount you make
>You cash out part of the investment for the taxes
>Crypto B drops 30% near the end of the year
>You owe taxes on a much larger amount which is fine because you cashed it out to fiat
>You get an idea
>You sell Crypto B at a loss to claim capital loss on your taxes because you can't claim a loss if you are just holding it
>And so does everyone else who is at enough of a loss

Which lowers the price of everything and puts more people into the red leading to more sell-offs.

There is some kind of scam surrounding electronium once every 30 second.

It is an elaborate attempt to lure everyone in to Ripple.

Will Monero solve the scaling problem?

Yes. Fluffy Pony is working on it.

He is also working on solving (an unknown amount) of problems.

But user, ( an unknown amount) is not a probkem. It is literally why we are all buying.

FREEDOM!

They look like nice people, sure they're a bit over-American but I can look past that.

>falling for the limited modified hangout honeypot

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADS has no power with Monero. With every single other crypto, it does. Never post again.

That's a fucking lot of Ethereum.
Imagine having that much money.

That is a lot of dough. I wonder how much Monero got away? 10x that, probably.

Checked. Bought another (unknown amount).

Anons at 85th st and Evanson in Seattle. go out of your homes and walk at least a block away. NOW.

W-what? Why? user I

Theyre letting their kids drink sugar milk drink aka body/mind poison. Theyre fat and literally a meme. Nice people is a meme.

These colors don't run

No, Canadians are nice people. I was stopped by a Montie while I was doing 160 in a 50 zone in Northern BC. He apologized for delaying my trip, and said there was a herd of moose in the road around the corner, and sent me on my way.

Gas leak, truck hit a line. If it goes, you will not run, but you will fly. I suggest you evacuate.

they make me sick

Monero just broke up through $350. $500 incoming.

If you make your kids fat and braindead sugar addicts then youre not nice. Obesity and sugar addiction literally lowers yoir iq.

Actual American Family.

Milf Alert.

New for 2018.

Selling qr codes it hardly a scandal. They had a breach of their platform and that caused a lot of people to worry but since then they have been fixing their code and hiring outside hacking teams to test the security both inside and out. So it shoes they are being active in development and learning from their mistakes.

"Shoes" they have an insider scamming everyone.