FIAT ARMY

Who else 100% in fiat and not giving a fuck

I didn't get rich by sitting in fiat

gl bruh

What is with the (lesser) white man's lust for the appearance of the yellow woman?

Cash and total-market index funds here. Been considering putting a small fraction of my money in cryptos but never pulled the trigger, and then this happens.

>100% in fiat

Not even once

i went to bed last night all in on my shitcoins not giving a fuck

you seriously missed the dip?
sorry, bro.

i wish there was a huge black cock pounding her from behind in this pic

so you pulled the trigger massively on cryptos is what you're implying right? or do you need to wait for btc to be 50k to be comfortable to buy?

But why?

No investments at all? Where do you plan to spend your riches from your savings account interest?

>posting ugly Asians

Sage

Not even fazed with the sudden loss of 50% of my crypto networth, if your playing with money you cant afford, you should gtfo

>100% in fiat

I hope you sold at $19k, because otherwise, you're going to end up buying in at a higher price.

for once I did the right thing

liquidated to fiat this time yesterday

everyone of my coins tanked

bought back this morning way cheaper

what made you do it?

WE ARE FIATMARINES WE SINK WITH THE GOVT *PRESIDENT DOESN'T GIVE BIG BANK A BAILOUT* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just a feeling I guess
everything was mooning so hard. it had to correct

she's cuter than my gf ;_;

her right eye is looking at you but her left eye is staring at your crypto gains

You tell us you obviously found her attractive. No one brought it up but you which implies that little pic there gave you a boner.