Get in here etheremon trainers

medium.com/@myetheremon/thoughts-and-important-announcements-25e0592be6b0

They were laughing at us

>>tfw you have legendary gen 0 mons that will make you /makeit/ in no time

GET IN HERE

How many eggs you all have?
I got early on 2 low tier etheremons that actually generated profit, so no eggs for them.
I also got 1 Pangrass and it got 2 eggs now.

I think it gonna be the most scarce top tier mon, considering windora and quill have 300 buyers, all of which I suppose got at least 2 eggs.

What are your ideas on the upcoming economical aspect of etheremons?

Got 1 mizumi egg from mizumi

And how much you paid?
I just wanna calculate how much eggs gonna inflate the market.

Initially I was planning to sell my pokemons at 0.5 of official price, but now:
1. There are much more pokemons due to eggs;
2. But you cant buy ge0 pokemons, which removes price ceiling;

I'm trying to understand this Ponzi. If you didn't get any gen 0s, then you can only buy and trade on the market to make money. Ethermon dividend days are over.

Seems so

But now etheremons step into the normie area. Idk if autists like us will be able to make money.
Imagine new gen pokemons being x50 cheaper than gen0 and with no price increase. Who would want to buy a $500 pokemon, when you can buy a $50 top tier pokemon straight outta shop? Or you could spend those $50 to buy 10 Genee-like normal type pokemons which will be just as fun to play with.

We’ve got all of the gen 0 whales on Telegram. Join up if you’re a monwhale and want to collide and take these normies for all they’re worth: t.me/EtheremonTraders

There will be collectors out there who will want to train and evolve the mythical gen 0 etheremon bro. That gives them an intrinsic value like no other. There is gonna be some whale out there who will want to spend some serious money on your mizumi to "Have them all"

Actual pokemon already exists you dweeb and Nintendo is coming out with an actual console platform release on the switch soon

Pokemon Go is still a thing and they just added Gen 3 mons

UltraSun/Moon are already in full swing and the Celebi event with the Crystal release on the 3ds ensures nobody cares about this shit. If you didnt notice by now Im a Pokefag BTW & this is dumb

I think I bought izumi when it was 0.3 or so
Didnt break even yet but made 70% back or so

Perhaps.
I know the situation about pokemon cards, but damn: even a shiny fucking Charizard costs $200 at most.

And those are pokemon we're talking about.They have a huge fanbase, years in the industry, animated series, plushies, video games, tcg, movies - they can create the hype to make it sell.

But we're dealing with a week old project that has managed to attract only crypto crazy neets due to its dividend scheme.
You might need to hold those mons a year before the public is ready to accept your "legendary gen 0" as smt valuable. Do you really think this project gonna keep floating in a year? I doubt so

The 50$ ain't no top tier bro. They can print as many pokemon cards but it will never no Charizard base set.

My Genee will lay ZERO eggs???!!!!! WTF??!!!!!???? I'm SUPER pissed right now!!!!

Man, thats really cool.

Aww yeah my cesstoid shitting out 2 eggs.

>leave

It is infertile, I'm sorry.

You suggest the game becomes big enough for people to actually care if they own a specific pokemon or not.

A collector should have an opportunity to brag about his collection in the community or at least see ppl saying in the lines of "Oh god, I wish I had that Smorple! Too bad the emission is over".

If there are hardly any players in Etheremons, stroking your dick over how many types of etheremons you own won't bring the satisfaction as only 3.5 other neets will think it is cool to catch them all

got 1 cessyboy
says it will hatch 2 eggs on update

3 eggs, better than nothing

My ponzimon is shitting out 3 eggs. Mmmmmm.

If the devs fully decentralize this you have one of the rarest tokens available on the eth network.

> #401
> #482

Are there really ppl on Veeky Forums that bought in this late?

Why do none of mine have any eggs?
I got in at #49 and you at #401?
Is something wrong with mine guys? Where are my eggs???

my #148 Eekape was still earning yesterday lol

Yeah, I was on the road while the whole crazy went down. Then I had to trade some coins in the get ETH and trading off coinbase took like two hours. And getting metamask set up. Im glad I still got in.

To put it bluntly, I arrived late and I have money to trow away. Buying one didn't really affect my portfolio.

All I can do is weep for you

You get eggs for buying late, e.g. not covering your losses

Basically if you bought early enough and reached roi you won't get eggs. This sounds good in theory to compensate latecomers but in reality i'm sure there's a threshold of how much you profited vs how much more potential profit you coulda gotten if you got more eggs instead.

Are the eggs random?
Did something screw up?

Only the people who got in late got eggs. It was a secret reverse ponzi.

Wait until the Japanese

Just wait until the Japanese come

Ohhh.
Okay, that makes sense.
still got 5 eth worth here so i'm not complaining.

You already got your answer over your head, but to tl;dr
buy early less/no egg, buy late yes egg

They're too busy with pokemon to even notice this joke of a ripoff

I still think regret getting that Pangrass despite it laying 2 eggs.
FOMOed in on that green Snorlax, cos my tx for Vibe and Swifty went through slower than the price increase. I'd rather have 0.8 ETH back than 2 eggs with unknown value

Is anyone on biz going to buy the gen 1ers? I’m not really sure it’s going to be worth the eth.

>Telegram
It asks me for my phone number. Why did you pick such a shitty platform

Oi fuck, guyz!
I just noticed it!

One of my pokemons actually evolved in a sort.
I took a screenshot of my pokeball yesterday and that is waht it looked like.

Find the difference with You see it? My Pangrass receive 2 extra bp

How could this happen? Am I the only lucky guy or are there others?

They will be super cheap. Like 0.005 eth. But limited to 200 each or so. Will be worth it.

So there is nothing to do until at least January 1?

The later you got in the more eggs.

Trading of gen 0s starts in a week.

So i guess they said they will be making the gen 0's legendary rare, does that make them stronger?
Cause no one is going to buy them if they cant face fuck the other generations.