Buy Alert: Ripple (XRP)

Buy Alert: Ripple (XRP)
By Teeka Tiwari on December 22, 2017

Dear Reader,

I have another exciting short-term cryptocurrency trading opportunity for you today.

[Short-term trades are different from our core cryptocurrency holdings in a few ways: I expect them to have shorter hold times and there’s usually an imminent catalyst behind them that I think will drive them sharply higher in the short term. You can find our current short-term trades at the bottom of the Palm Beach Confidential portfolio page.]

Ripple (XRP) stands for Secure Automated Lending Technology. It’s the fastest & most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world.
The Ripple platform is the first of its kind. And it gives blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without having to sell their tokens.

That’s not its only benefit. Our partners at GDAX have informed us that Ripple has been confirmed as a new trading pair on Coinbase as of 12/25/2017.

In the future, GDAX plans to add further blockchain assets.

That will happen before 2017 is over. As users start using the platform, it will drive up the demand for—and the price of—this fixed-supply token.

Now is the time to get into XRP.

That’s why we’re adding it to our short-term portfolio today.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.

Action to Take: Buy Ripple (XRP)
Buy-up-to Price: $2.00
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Bittrex, Binance, Liqui
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

Important Note: Do not chase coins above our buy-up-to price. Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Be patient and allow them to come back into buy range. And if we raise the buy-up-to price for any of the picks in our portfolio, we will always alert you.

Let the Game Come to You!

Big T

>please buy my bags

I already bought the dip but I might get more discount ripple.

>bags
>ripple

ok

POST PROOF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

When he post shit like this, you can be sure opposite will happen.

>ripple
>store on myetherwaldo

>Store It On: MyEtherWallet
Pajeet FUD

Teeka’s time is done.

fake and GAY

LMAO myetherwallet

You came so close, Pajeetinder

>buying a kike coin
>ever

>OP BOUGHT RIPPLE AT A DOLLAR NOW DOWN 40%
HAHAHAHAHAa

it's already back up at a dollar, mate.

then why can i buy it for .67c

it will never makes it over 1.9X

current real price

you literally can't.
if there was that much of a difference, you could make 2X ish gains just be buying them up and selling them on bitstamp

HAHAHAHA
get fucked

that's implying i wasn't in it when it was dirt cheap. i'm in this for the long haul.
look at charts besides gatehub, you tard.

>Our partners at GDAX have informed us that Ripple has been confirmed as a new trading pair on Coinbase as of 12/25/2017.

why would i look at higher charts when i can buy it at the lower price
BUY HIGH SELL LOW
you are a fucking moron
and yes there are Trillions of coin people are just waiting to bump for a dollar or more

is that binance? are you using custom ui of some sort?

>that's implying i wasn't in it when it was dirt cheap.
you bought for $1
HAHAHAHA
he bought for a dollar
HAHAHAHA

Dont forget the volume and price varies a little from exchange to exchange

HOLY SHIT LOLOLOLOL