Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj9Wzv1G0f4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha
Shoutouts to all the retards who are still waiting for the 7k dip
Stop looking for excuses, you just don't want to buy
10,5k was your last chance
See you @ 25 corebros

To be fair its still possible. Its trading sideways right now. If it were truly recovering we should have seen more of a spike. I think it will still dip, and this is coming from a hopeful bull.

>SUCH CRASH OH MY

We'll see under 10k before recovery, gotta crash 50% after a parabolic rise like that, then right back on trend. Faggots think in dollar value and not percentages

stop misleading people with log plots

still, it isn't a huge crash, it will recover

DESU, set high buy orders not low. I have no idea where this is going, but if it manages to get above $16k again thats a good sign. I think its gonna drop hard again if it breaks $14k.

Lol stop being deluded, dip already happened, you missed your chance

>gotta crash 50% after a parabolic rise like that, then right back on trend.

No it doesn't.

>wait until $16k before buying

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?

BUY
THE
DIP

It's broken 14k several times since the crash

If we're in a real bear market, we might not even hit $16k. I'm as BTC core as they get but even I think this isn't looking good. I still have 0.9 BTC I bought at $8300, but my stop loss order triggered and sold 0.6 BTC at $12k while I was sleeping. IDK if I wanna buy back in unless its rising at a stable rate.

Nothing has changed. Bitcoin still requires 100$ fees. It's going lower and BCash will take its place.

It was up to 14k but then all the Amerilards waddled out of their stys and panic sold it back down.

Bitcoin will never die, will it.
We tried. We fudded. We bubbled. We normied.
Yet its still stubborn. It still rises. It will never go back below 10k. It will grow and form a shadow over us. A shadow which will leave us in eternal darkness.

Yeah, but then it crashes hard every time it hits $14k, like people are massively trying to cash out whenever it reaches $14k.

Dead cat bounce. It's 3am in China, in four hours they will wake up. get sticker shock and panic sell.

Seriously, the blood has not even begun to spill. Exchanges are already locking up as things stand right now. Things will get much, much, much worse over the next 24 hours.

What happened here goys?

> "I'm as BTC core as they get"
> Bought in at 8300

>all these faggots wishful thinking that it will recover
hope you fucks have tied your nooses lately since yall gon need them in the next few days

Comfy as fk with bzc

Doesn't change the fact that it's already recovering big time. This is the last time you will ever see btc this cheap.

Huge transaction backup. ETH damn near pulled off the flippening.

Yesss things are back to normal, time to get back to business!
youtube.com/watch?v=xj9Wzv1G0f4

>> "I'm as BTC core as they get"
>> Bought in at 8300

Is that Moonman’s retarded cuck cousin?

>I'm as BTC core as they get
>I bought at $8300
HAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

you fucking idiot. i bought in at $200 and don't even consider myself a corecuck. of course i'm still holding all of my coins but that's not the point!

Good point. Those chinks will panic

>The "X country is waking up" meme
>Having had any meaning or effect in the entire history of crypto
>Ever

Even with ANS, a fucking Chinese coin you could only buy on Chinese exchanges at the beginning, America or China waking up were meaningless.
I don't understand why you seem to think that money EVER sleeps, unless you think John McNobody waking up and panic selling his $100 worth of 0.0003BTC has any effect on any market