New Forgeworld books

Chaos Doritos, Falchions, Leviathans, Scorpius, Mastadons, Venators, Xiphons and Knight types. So pretty much anything the loyalists get we do too.

Was there a difference between the machine spirit and the daemon machine spirit?

>samus

we metroid now?

No, Samus is a recurring Nurgle daemon from the Horus Heresy series that is one of the first instances of the Luna Wolves interacting with Chaos.

And honestly kind of creeped me the hell out, for some reason

>Nurgle daemon
Says who? It sure doesn't look like a Nurgle daemon.

so will this stuff be usable in 40k then or is this just for HH?

Everything on there is for 40k.

Well this makes me feel a lot better. I don't like the a lot of 40k options for vehicles and LoW in 40k.

Can't wait to have my SoH/Black Legion with traitor Porphyrion and a falchion or fellblade.

Good to see I'll be having my Proteus and Dreadclaw still

I'm a bit miffed that I have to buy two books to get all of the Chaos stuff

Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw on your bones. Look out! Samus is here.

Samus is coming.

>venators in 40k now

Look out everyone, big dick cumming through.

>damage 26

>no Sonic Dreadnoughts
>NO SONIC DREADNOUGHTS

THIS DOES NOT PLEASE SLAANESH

MY ANGER IS AMPLIFIED

I knew it was coming, but still, hope is but the first step on the road to disappointment

...unless we get plastic ones with the Slaanesh release???

Any word on when leaks will be out

All I need are the stats for the leviathan dreadnought im not paying $20 for the rules for one unit

I preordered it so I will get pictures if no one has it before. They won't be amazing because I'm not cutting the book apart, but you'll have them.

They won't ship in the 17th so don't expect them until the end of the month

>all the GW indexes are sitting at the LGS
>can't play properly until the 17th because muh digital release date
I'll just play without any vehicles or rapiers, I'll be fine I WILL NOT BE FINE AT ALL

Sorta like winter?

...shit, I knew i was forgetting something.

The list of stuff I'll be having to homebrew and houserule for 8th so far is getting increasingly long

Where are chaos renegade? I'm scared now.
Tell me I gonna get my lost and damned.