Filename Thread

what is this? Casca from alt-timeline where Guts perished?

I feel like this is from an eclipse phase thread.

This is just a tribute.

google hydrothrax.

No need to thank me, I probably gave you a poisonous gift.

Actually it's Ratbat.

Sword's not big enoughno, not big,
thick and rough enough at all

The black swordswoman?

Do you have the link to an uncensored version of that?

Google seems to think its from Cartoon Network.

With a nose like that, isn't he more like a Gnome?

Figures, she was more of a finesse fighter than a raw power type.
Imagine a hypothetical scenario where Caska gets out of the Eclipse mostly unscathed. And Gatsu gets raped by Griffith into mindbroken simpleton.

It's behind the paywall on the man's Patreon
and re-posted at

You notice her sword's got a grinning behelit in the hilt? Obviously she's rocking a magic sword as her main weapon, which exist in the setting.

Likely the Skeleton Knight helped her out on that front.

>that feel...

She's obviously still getting her shit from Rickert judging by the arm crossbow, but It looks like she doesn't have Guts prosthetic arm so I don't think this is a complete role swap. But she wasn't mindbroken this time so maybe managed to get loose in this timeline and the Skull Knight intervened before she got raped, which probably fucked Guts up even more than the regular eclipse and led to her becoming the Black Swordswoman.

Shit, wait, would that mean Caska was still pregnant with a regular baby instead of it becoming a devil baby when she got out of the eclipse?

reposting for (You)s

L5R memes best memes.

non-tg related filename:
>ISIS Recruiter

>Boldwyr Intimidator

rofl

Context?

>mocking war heroes
Whoever does this deserves to be bombed.

meanwhile on /n/

>how to spot a retard who can't ration her food
$29 a week is enough to live comfortably off potato, rice, bread and even meat. I mean, yeah, it's not luxurious, but two people can easily live off $30 a week. She needs to get her fucking priorities straight.

If you're living on food stamps, what the fuck are you planning on doing with seven limes and an Avocado? Not to mention the gluten-free brand-name tortilla and whole grain brown rice.

Not trying to undermine the predicament of the poor, but this picture is clearly made by someone who has never been poor in her life.

And Broccoli. Broccoli crowns are the ultimate poor man's vegetable. Almost impossible to fuck up cooking, cheap, and reasonably nutritious.

...I want to run this game.

Eh, it's neither common, nor cheap in my country. Cabbage is a fair game, though.

IIRC, a villain released mood-altering chemicals into the city's water supply.

Are there rules for a PNP Oregon Trail? Because it would be a lot of fun if the rules are good.

>Not Guts and Casca journeying for revenge against Griffith
>Ultimate Battle Couple: The Black Swordsmen

i dunno
pnp yukon or amazon trail would have less restarts if you wanna do the whole campaign
good oregon one-off might do tho
>challenge mode:how many ways can you get rng-screwed in a single night

>ISIS terrorists
>war heroes

2/10 got me to reply

this is going beyond acceptable levels and there is nothing any of us can do to stop it

is that CAD loss comic narrated through lyrics?

Someone made a real Oregon Trail board game.
Not PnP but it's pretty fun
>save or die

I have no idea what different foods costs in the US. Are vegetables and fruit really that expensive over there?

Yup.

Can't be as expensive as Japan

They are if you buy organic avocado and a million limes for no reason.
Gotta bitch about something to virtue signal. More money for dem programs.

Nothing's as expensive as Jap gift melons for hundreds of dollars.

>UK rail network
>working

Seems kinda fucked if you ask me
Sure, but some regular-ass stuff like garlic and leek shouldn't be that expensive, I mean what the fuck

That's capitalism! Now roll over and die.

see

Look at the filename and interrogation marks

I would say it's not about veggies being expensive but about the woman buying the fancy ones over the filling ones. One avocado (at estimate 100 grams) is worth 1 kilo of potatoes.
Those limes are probably worth another two kilo. Rice and beans are good. Eggs are probably good too (unless they are "free range" or any of that hippies shit). The pasties look fancy too, should be regular bread instead. I see just one onion, you should add onion to everything, they are about the best value for cost, but you can't live on onion alone (or maybe you can, but then nobody can live next to you).

But who am I to talk about efficiency shopping, I just bought 30 yogurts because you got free box with every 6 and the box was just the right size for miniature storage...

I love how even Croc looks surprised.

And yes that is the same being, sometimes she likes to be the little girl.

No this bitch buyin organic veggies, limes and avacado for some reason (even in ca where theyre grown are expensive) fucking sweetpotato over a normal potato, and gluten free bullshit instead of off brand tortilla. Also judging by the pitiful lack of substance in her shoping list id say she probably went to a high end grocer like sprouts or henrys. I budget my food at 25$ a week which you can get a whole fucking chicken and a ton of potatos and misc veggies if you shop at fucking costco for about that much.

Fun fact: You could theoretically live indefinetly on a diet of broccoli, water, and iodised salt.

They generally aren't. It seems like that person bought about 7 dollars of normal people food and then 22 dollars of expensive foody vegetables and shit.

Avocados and limes and shit are pretty expensive because of how hard they are to grow, and only in very specific environments. Avocados have to be shipped from Mexico or California and I think all of the limes in the US are from Mexico or Florida. Because of this, a single avocado can generally go for about $1.50 in some states.

Fan art? I know it's berseek related.

I'm starting to see what that /co/lector meant when he said he'd started to see that comic in patterns of cracks on the pavement.

Can't tell if it's about the dog, the guy doing what I presume to be a handstand or the other guy who's head syncs up with the computer's reflection.

>wolf

Sure, and here's a tiger.

Sauce.

El Goonish Shive, it has been running for about 15 years, and you can tell that it was originally started when then the creator was in high school, however unlike most webcomic creators Dan has strived to improve, in all aspects, both story-wise and art-wise

Is that page pre- or post- improvement?