STRAP IN BOYOS

>1000 ETH sell wall taken down in no time
>Mainnet inbound
>Still not listed on CMC
>Unfazed by the market wide dip
>Koreans aren't selling to you unless you beg

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR. YOU PANIC SOLD ALL YOUR GAINS AWAY- TIME TO GET THEM ALL BACK ON THE ICX TRAIN BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096
coindesk.com/27-financial-firms-form-korean-blockchain-consortium/
medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH OH OH OH OOH OH OH THIS SHIT AINT STOPPING

been in since

easily 20b in march. dyor bizbros

HAHAHAHA ONE WAY TICKET TO PLUTO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

>Still not listed on CMC

Icon holder thought we were not crashing, but we were. We stayed still when we should already be at 5$, the rebound will be massive.

It's the most promising Korean blockchain project, the company who owns it, Dayli, is a major player in the tech and also literally owns Coinone.

It's currently at around 1 billion marketcap after 3 days of trading. The current pump is because this month, or early january, they'll go live with their own blockchain and mainnet, which makes it an independant crypto instead of an erc20 and will allow to go further with real use case and projects.

>ripple begged them to be partner so they have a foot in korea
>twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096
>27 banks already in
>coindesk.com/27-financial-firms-form-korean-blockchain-consortium/
>will create the korean backed version of Tether
>medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5

Available on Binance !

NAH CAUSE CMC HAS ITS CIRCULATING SUPPLY ALL FUCKED UP JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE THIS IN THE TOP 10 BY XMAS AND GUESS WHAT ASIANS DOEN:T EVEN CELEBRATE IT SO ITS GONNA BE BUY TIME

is it too late to buy in?

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

IM SO SICK OF WINNING

holy fuck this thing is going ballistic

ARE YOU FOR REAL? LIKE SERIOUSLY? BRO DONT COME CRYING TO ME BEGGING FOR A SHEKEL WHEN YOU COULD BUY AT $2. ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CANT AFFORD $2? THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE IN CRYPTO PAL

What the hell is this here? Pajeet central?

This might be a really dumb question, but once it is not connected to ETH anymore, will I still be able to store it on MEW?

Easy 100k per next week

I can't wait for the coinone listing.
This shit is still so much under the radar, koreans and the rest of the world will have to fomo at the same time.
I won't sell anything before 10$, then slowly until 18$ and retire.

I don't even care about those days 50% gains tobh.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

i just looked through their roadmap and apparently they're releasing their own wallet soon

Yeah the community is shit, so many idiots, but at least they're active shills and bring other pajeets to pump.

I nearly missed this gem because of them.

Thanks man!

NAH BRO KEEP IT ON BINANCE OR ON MEW THEN SEND TO A EXCHANGE SUPPORTING ICX. THEY WILL SWITCH OVER THE ICX NATIVE TOKEN FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY. MAIN NET AND WALLET OUT Q4 2017 AS IN WITHIN 8 DAYS GET IN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Can you explain to me how It works? I have my ICX on binance, do i have to do something?

NAH BRO JUST LEAVE IT THERE AND ITLL DO ITS THING YOURE GONNA MAKE IT

Is this going to $500+?

I am on the fence whether this will be joining my one other perma hold coin.

D E L E U Z E C O I N

Deleuze would've LOVED icon
its my favorite hold next to link

okay i just bought in. you guys can all dump on me now i guess :(

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS ISNT TIME TO FUCK AROUND BRO CAUSE IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW ITS GONNA BE A TOP 10 COIN. THIS IS KOREAS BLOCK CHAIN. DID YOU SEE THEIR UPDATE PARTNERING WITH CHAINTOB WHICH IS GONNA BE BIG IN JAPAN. FFS user MAKE THIS A LONG TERM HOLD AND SELL THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WITH 1000x GAINS. YES I SAID IT. 2018 WILL BE SO BULLISH FOR THIS COIN. MAIN NET HASNT EVEN HIT. KOREAN EXCHANGE HAS EVEN IT. YOU'RE EARLY SO WTF ARE YOU WAITING ON THE FENCE

No, maybe 50$ in 2 years if everything goes well.
The thing is that it's a safe 400 to 800% up from now, if you want to get the next x10000 then look somewhere else.

They're first movers in Korea and have a huge margin, they're 120 employees just for the blockchain part, the group is 600+.
When Coinone (who is owned by them, literally) lists, then it goes through the roof.
What happens those days is just some warm up and traders.

5,500k on Korean ETH.

You think that Koreans are going to let Chinks and Russians beat them to the punch on blockchain? Get the fuck out of here.

This is the country of Samsung.

Don't. This is exactly what kept me out of crypto/BTC for literally years. Thinking "Wow, it rose so much, sadly, now the ride is probably over and it won't go up much further. It's already insanely high."
That was back when BTC was $500.

what's the market cap of this thing?

Asians are resilient as fuck.
Their middle class is gaining ground, and im thinking crypto will play a roll in it.

When will it be listed?

And mainnet? Heard it's soon, but no date

About a billion. Peanuts compared to what it's worth considering scope/partnerships/mainnet soon.

The walls. They continue to rise. So annoying.

then it could go 100x next year.

look at what eth did, and icx is starting from a better place

Around 1 billion after 4 days.
We actually can't wait that marketcap lists us and be in the top 50 for more visibility.

Mainnet and own blockchain should be any day now, the latest would be like mid january.
Then they can be listed, no date for that, I guess 1 month or something, korean exchanges are being regulated now and have more on their plate than listing cryptos, but that's actually a good thing.

They're Korean though, 80% of the team is called Kim.
And they're partner with Samsung.

pump
dump
team break up
he said she said
let the wojacks hit the floor

Patience guys, this always pumps in the morning in East Asia.

Already have a stake in ICX. Should I add to my pile or try to accumulate some TRX?

Yeah that's why we need korean exchanges. I stopped looking at the price a while ago because it was frustrating.
I need to learn to be patient, I guess I'll hold this 3-4 months anyway.

>price goes up 5%
>new walls
>daytraders and bots put other walls
>price goes down 4%
>repeat

ICX will run faster than trx will. Flip icx and into trx it goes. Personally I am going icx to wabi to trx

The Korean exchanges are coming. Main net coming. Massive gains coming. Full moons ahead broskis

FULL MOON AHEAD

I guess it's under NDA, but we have any hint of that ?
It's almost certain they'll come, but it can take a while, they don't just list any coin.
Coinone has 9 alts total.

asia boys in here ;)

ICX WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AN ALT BY 2018. SCREENCAP THIS OR RIP

Why is it so expensive ($2.42/coin) at rank >1,000 and no one using it?

Marketcap isnt updated yet. Its in top 100. 400,000,000 circulating. Use your brain

When does Marketcap update, then?

MONEY SNEK FORMING

No. ICX will be a top 5 coin. This fucker is still a baby. At the very least, $15 by Q2.

>cryptofags btfo

I hope you all lose everything.