How do I play a lawful evil monk in d&d 3.5?

How do I play a lawful evil monk in d&d 3.5?

Monk 2 / something 3 / Ur-priest 2 / sacred fist X

This.
Or
Monk/Psychic Warrior.

Now that you aren't 100000000% useless, you can come up with the background and personality you want.

Also: unarmed swordsage X

>Play a lawful evil character who fights with his fists
Voila.

This. I think Enlightened Fist is pretty good too though.

>I think Enlightened Fist is pretty good too though.

The PRC is ok, but with Wis synergy no reason to be even more MAD.

Another funny one is the monk ACF that forgoes flurry for double damage plus sweeping strike from War Mind, tack on feats and PRC that increase your unarmed damage for extra fun

>Enlightened Fist
No, it has good ideas but doesn't work well with the fundamental monk's problems
Decisive strike monk
I made a Monk/PsyWar with it that dealt 80 average damage per hit, had karmic strike and basically made 2 attacks PER AoO (so with +8 Dex he had 17 attacks to retaliate). Downed 2 Mariliths at 12th level in the first turn.

1) Pick the Monk class
2) Pick the Lawful Evil alignment

Half-giant Monk 4 / something 1 / War mind 5 / Fist of the forest 3 / War mind +5

Take Tashalatora, Superior Unarmed Strike and Improved natural attack, get a monk's belt and Gauntlets of the Talon

At level 18 your unarmed damage equals a colossal+ level 24 monk (and even more size increases with expansion)

Wow too hard

>+level 24 monk
No such a thing though, you damage stops increasing at 20th level, even if you had the belt and the gauntless, you can only increase with size from that onwards

Hmm true, also FotF increase dice progression not size, my bad,

Still colossal+ (expansion) level 20 damage should be 24d6, with decisive strike bringing it to 48d6, all doable by level 12-15ish

Not him, but DMs who are aware of the flaws of 3.5e will at the very least allow you to wear (refluffed) gauntlets that can get the same fancy-pants magic stuff smacked on them as the fighter's sword.
>implying anyone except a newbie plays a fighter

there's an amulet in savage species that works as a much better (and cheaper) version of amulet of mighty fists.

Dungeoncrasher fighter is hands down the most fun 3.5 character i ever played.

Mine was Kalashtar (human ish) without size shenanigans though, that's why I "only" dealt 80 at 12th level. I could heal half the damage dealt though with a psywar power, that was super handy.

>Dungeoncrasher fighter is hands down the most fun 3.5 character i ever played.
Yeah, because it's a fighter with actual features. Still, there's very little reason to play it past level 6 (when those actual features run dry).

Well there's little reason to play most classes in 3.5 past level 5-6. That's why you PRC out.

Duskblades being one of the notable exceptions, good till level 15.

You can play fullcasters up to 20th level without a single problem

Yeah, but the thing is that full casters get so many good prestige classes that you lose nothing by PRCing out as early as possible.

>> Extremist
The forces of Chaos are sowing imbalancing discord. All perpetrators of chaos must be put down hard.
>> Anti-Elf
Elves, with their unnaturally long lives and boner-inspiring bodies defy the natural order and must be put down so order may be restored. (Can also insert any fantasy race here, particularly dwarves if you're feeling more 'druidic')
>> Conquistador
The light of civilization is the one true path for all living sentient things. Outlander tribes who refuse to join metahuman civilization at large are outliers that can only bring anarchy to an otherwise civilized nation. Any creature that doesn't pay taxes to someone, no matter who, must be forced to do so or die.
>> Anti-Conquistador
Man was meant to find inner peace in meditation and mastery of self and soul. The mercantilistic trappings of materialistic wealth blinds otherwise decent men into acting like monsters in the name of profit. Those who pay tribute to vast, sweeping empires are the building blocks of oppression and empires can only be brought low by eliminating these building blocks. Kill the taxpayers, kill the king.
>>Anti-Mage
Magic is an abomination that afflicts our mortal plane, the dabbling of malevolent outsiders and ignorant mystics. Any sign of magic must be found and stamped out. Any bloodline, any arcane spark, any divine touch. No matter how innocent the recipient, they could become a nature-upsetting mage and this cannot be permitted to pass.

This.

Why play wizard 20 when you can play Wizard / Incantatrix / Halruaan elder? (or any other full caster PRC combination)

all these class builds and none of you actually care about playing a character?

talk about a bunch of roll-players.

a lawful evil monk certainly isn't difficult. you simply need to decide what kind of evil your going to employ.
there's the brutish form of evil where your strength makes you correct and everyone else should do as you say because of that.
there's the manipulative form of evil where you employ your great stores of wisdom for self benefit or even perhaps the usurpation of the state (destruction of the state is a rather chaotic goal in itself, lawful would create a legal system afterwards).
there's the destructive form of evil where you simply seek to destroy. usually you're chosen targets are potential rivals whom you mercilessly slaughter at every opportunity. this could easily be expanded to anyone who displeases you if you need to act like a particular malicious big bad.

pick one or something similar and then start working on the reasons for his motivations.

Also, there's the classic "I am the strongest warrior, and I will kill anyone to prove it" types. Wandering around, utterly murdering anyone that poses a challenge to become more powerful.

You know, "My kung fu's better than your's, and I'll snap your neck to prove it."