Bittrex stole my money

Please do yourself a favor. Stay the fuck away from Shittrex!

Here is my story:

I have been using them from last 5 months happily. I had no problem unless last three weeks.They downgraded my enhanced profile to new and I sent them a support request regarding it.

No answers, no nothing, they simply close my support ticket and close my account. I tried contacting them at twitter, I even made a facebook account to reach them and still nothing!

I lost close to 27eth. I am very depressed and low! I am not an American, nor I have money or resources to fight them. :(

Please stay away from them for your own sake!

FUCK BITTREX!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lfhfu/bittrex_stolen_my_money_too_its_far_worse_333230/
youtube.com/watch?v=lNNLr2D0yig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a decentralized exchange.

Another victim on reddit:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lfhfu/bittrex_stolen_my_money_too_its_far_worse_333230/

Fuck bittrex!

proofs or didn't happen, pajeet

They need to be sued. Time to find another exchange!

Bittrex stole muh bike

Shouldn't have been sending money to Hezbollah you terrorist.

anyone else not being able to withdraw from bittrex? everytime I want to withdraw any coin I get the message wallet offline - under maintenance

Dey terk er jerbs

They did this to a lot of people. Just search about it. I'd stay away from them.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Bump

ITT: buttmad Binance shills without proof

is binance just trying to fud all other exchanges? it's not healthy

Are you American?

Noone spoke a single word about binance other than you.

i've used Bittrex, Binance and Bitfinex.

Bittrex slows the fuck down during high traffic. even crashes sometimes. good coin variety.

Bitfinex works ok. lotta fud about it makes it sound too risky to use. 20 or so coins available to trade.

Binance works flawlesly aoart from the fact that its exchange values are heavily influenced by bots, are always lower than the market and you cant view its coins on trading view.

That's what happens when Iranian terrorists try to scalp burgerbois of their greenbacks

If you are not trading, store your funds in paper wallet and be safe!

>non american
we already confirmed that this didnt happen to americans, only shit tier sandnigger countries like Syria

Larp

I have a Bittrex account, how and why are they downgraded verified accounts to new?

Terrorists won't bother verifying their account at an American exchange.They are shutting down verified accounts.

So many stupid retards!

how bout posting some legit proof to back up that fud user?

BINANCE IS A FRAUD!
DOESNT LET ME DO 2FA AUTHENTICATION!
MY RIPPLE IS LOCKED THERE CANT SEND ANYTHING!
STAY AWAY FROM BINANCE THEY ONLY STEAL YOURE MONEY!

Only people who joined after 1 August are getting fucked. I joined in August 2016 so I am using it fine without any upgradation whatsoever. They shouldn't have downgraded already upgraded profiles. But seems like there's a Hiro in their team

nope.
Used bittrex first.. transferred to Binance with btc.. used that for a while.. transferred to Bitfinex with btc.. used that for a while.. transferred back to Bittrex with XRP.. all good.

these three sites let me withdraw just fine.

>ref=10276835
thank me later

binance is a fraud

Even banks give you your money back if they close your account.

YES!
It requiers 2fa authentication and when i try to do it every time it says failed or some shit! Im doing everything correctly! And sms is only for china.
Cant do anything untill 2fa!

And i dont want to transfer between exchanges! I want to buy with my bank account and deposit to wallet.
Im a hoddlr

sync your authenticater, brainlet

Do you know how google authenticator works?

OP MESSAGE THE CEO!!

I'VE TOLD MANY PEOPLE TO SEND THE CEO A MESSAGE AND IT USUALLY WORKS!!

LAST TIME I TOLD SOMEONE TO SEND THE CEO A MESSAGE, HE RESPONDED PROMPTELY AND VERIFIED SAID USER'S ACCOUNT.

knc!!!!

y'all need to fucking biuy this before Q1!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lNNLr2D0yig

BITTREX STOLE MY STOLE

AND WHEN YOU FO GOOGLE 2FA

YOU NEED TO DO IT QUICK, THE CODE THEY GIVE YOU ALWAYS CHANGES SO IF YOU DO IT SLOW, IT PROBABLY WONT WORK SINCE IT'S TIMED

Teach a brainlet how do i sync it?

If you are planning to HODL long term get your coins in a wallet.

I fucking guess not.
Aparently i need to sync it il quess il try that.

I have fast finger! I see that timer and its always on time, il guess im a brainlet and need to sync it too, dont know how that works.

top right

Ok duh feel like a dumbass, didnt know i had to sync seems obvious now thx
So simple.

Man just sell all your coins right now you will never make it

lol

>keeping 27 eth on an exchange

>not going on all in for trading and making waves with every buy and sell

never happened to me, I deposite and withdraw shit all the time. No problems.

your mistake was not listening to the majority of Veeky Forums and using binance like the rest of us, Pajeet.

>stay poor

They decided you were a shithead pajeet PnD scammer so they gimped your account and reported you to the FBI. I hope you were trading from behind seven proxies.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

I just deposited $75 of eth from gemini to bittrex. gemini side says transaction complete and success. bittex acount shows NO transaction pending or complete its been 10 or so minutes. is this normal or did i just get fucked ?

Take it to courts. Good luck getting your money back bro. Spam phone call them. Anything.

i was with bittrex
i try to basic verify and it failed
i tried to enhance verified and it failed
i opened a support ticket and it stayed open for a month and a half with no reply and about a week ago i got an email saying i was fully enhanced verified
i'm not american

Top kek I love bittrex now

Sand niggers get fucked

Ya they had massive growth with the recent bull run and had to hire more support staff to verify noobs you.

They sound like a bunch of niggers if you ask me.

only 10 minutes that's normal
thank cryptokitties and etheremon

He could be very well European. They are doing this to Americans too!

How retarded can you be?

>the fact that its exchange values are heavily influenced by bots, are always lower than the market

Do you think these two things are related? Does it say something about crypto overall?

Boo hoi poloniex stole 160k ripple from me last year, took them months and months to say tough shit

l keep my coins on 3 exchanges, poloniex, bittrex and binance, no problems so far

> 1 post by this ID