Biggest losses

Who /lost over $20,000 today/ here?...

Post your losses

60k in the last 30 hours or so.

You can't lose something that doesn't actually exist

I haven't lost any of my initial investment, but I've lost over 50% of my gains today.

Pretty depressed.

I made $7

/thread

>lost over 50%
But the market is only down -36%?

You win

Hell yeah my man.

Most of my money was in RDD, which dropped 45+%.

this. maybe thats why i feel numb to it all

52K to 41K since yesterday.
We need to start deploying the stories about grandma losing her life savings on Bitcoin or I don't think I'm going to be able to afford the lambo anytime soon

Yeah going all in on low sat coins usually does that

Went from around 140% to 10% more or less.

Lost ~6000 today. Well into minus now. Couldn't happen at a worse time. Sleepless, thinking about what to do. Every activity I undertake is overshadowed by depression and seems pointless. I hate this.

About 12k

thanks shitcoins for making me feel again

It's all funny money until you bank it. I 'lost' 4k but I'm up 25k from principal. Maybe I would care if the money I put into it was getting lost. I think that's what the HODL meme originated from. It was from people that bought in early and experienced extreme gains so they didn't care when it went down as much.

from +300% to +120%... i'm mad

>unrealized

NOT FUCKING SELLING

240eu of 2700eu NOW
But who knows what fuckery is ahead.
God I wish I just had hodled my initial investments...

like 20%

that's what you get for buying into a P&D

Also some proofs

I was holding XVG for 6 months (bought at 190). Sold when it hit 380 then a day after it hit 800. If I held for another day I'd make another $12,000. Oh well.

Losses? I knew the correction was going to hit so I switched to USDT at around $17k BTC and rebought when it hit $12k today. I'm doing good so far.

>%
No you fucking faggots don't understand

POST YOUR LOSSES IN DOLLAROOS

e.g. I lost $20k

Lost 202 USD, still /comfy/

I've lost exactly $0 because I'm not some retarded cuck who invests money into "internet air currency"

big loss if real.

Try over $200,000

Nigger, im a poor fag and almost tripled my measly 400 usd lolol

Lost $235, which is actually a substantial proportion of my portfolio because I'm a poorfag.

>unrealized

I am a long term holder and 90% in alts. Didnt even panic this morning.

about EUR 2200, ca 22 %

never invested, lost nothing

nice, way to spot a good trader that can make profits in bear market

>that's what you get for buying into a P&D
As far as I can tell, RDD is one of only a handful of coins that isn't just trying to rip off BTC. Seems like a much more lucrative investment than ETH or LTC.

didn't gain anything either user;

Hopped on LTC in august; walked away with 500% gains yesterday morning. Will re-buy within the next few days over a diversified alt-coin portfolio