You are at a gaming store

You are at a gaming store.

You meet a random guy who offers to play a game of 40k with you.

You accept for whatever reason.

As you're setting up, the guy starts getting painted models like these out of his case and setting them up on his table:

How do you react?

I would ask him to stop spending on Raging Heroes or whatever that company with the fanservice models is called. It's not because I'm a prude, I just don't like seeing someone get ripped off like that.

I tell him that's a damn good paint job

By deploying my tau riptide spam.
It ain't 8th yet bitch.

I closely scrutinize the vagina. If he didn't paint in the pink between the beef curtains he's a fuckin' casul and I'm out.

I remove the censored tags cos I am not 14

i laugh and tell him nice models

then I unzip my vraks renegades

Tell him it's a nice paint job (assuming it is) but ask if he's got any other models, as I'd rather not get kicked out of a store by association. If he doesn't, I decline the game.

>I look at le him
>I snag my fedora and tip it and say "M'laddie... you're epic... FOR TEH WIIIN!!! XD!!!"
>Proceed to tell him about my OC femarinenecrons I le developped with my fellow epicmemelords and lordettes of le Veeky Forums (le most epic, le most for teh win!)

this is a bad post, user

I start fapping uncontrollably and he and every other person in the store also join. Eventually it ends up in a giant orgy and we can't even tell whose army is whose because they all covered in man cream.

It's good bait honestly

I shall judge a man by his character and the balance of his army list, and not by his models.

I'd also ask where he got those.

This
an entire army painted at this level would be simply crazy

>"cool paintjob dude!"
>"how'd you paint the censor bars?
>"can you unpaint them?"

Ha ha I want to stick my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift ha ha ha

Commend him on a good paint job. Tell him I like the models and then ask him to pound my back door. I'd cosplay that outfit for him too.

I would probably cringe and prepare to be beaten, as someone so autistic is probably also a WAACfriend

>dear diary, tonight Veeky Forums was somehow mature in one thread, for the most part. I mean I'm sure it won't last, but I'm sort of just sitting back, sipping my whiskey and drinking it all in at the moment

Sure, let's play user. I have some Raging Heroes Penal Legion minis and some Sisters too, so Now I gotta figure out how I want to mix them to play his Mechanus stuff...

Exit the magical realm.

What if he's not into traps?

I play the game, because I'm not some autistic fuckwit.

I've played a game against someone who had a heavily modified SoB army with Betty Paige as their patron saint.

Yes, it was exactly what you would think it is.

Have a laugh about it.
I knew, in real life, a junior surgeon who played 40k, who hand-modelled all the tau in his army to be sexy, semi-naked female tau.
His riptide had a tau bikini model riding a drone that hovered over its shoulder.
Guy was an awesome modeller.

That company uses Photoshop paintjobs. The best of the best painters don't paint that smooth when zoomed in on at that scale.

so clearly you've just encountered someone who's capable of photoshopping real life, you dingus

I find no fault in this guy's reasoning.

This.

Not quite. A better method may have been to include only one Le, and then throw in a few custom details about ideas that might actually be cool, like "Sororita-Mechanus." See, quality bait garners interest as well as rage, and may be even slightly clever. A little sugar to make the salt and bile that much worse.

Compliment him on his paint job, ask him about the cast quality of Wargame Workshop/if there were any flaws and how bad the mold lines were. If the models were high quality I'd go buy some stuff from them after our game.

Trick question. I don't play with randos.

>not knowing about WarEx and other pinup minis
>not being completely acclimated to them
>not owning them yourself

Lapdogs, all of you.

I would not fail to make mention that the ass is phat.

>ERADICATOR

I'd eradicate 'er.

Then I get blown the fuck out like usual.

Yep this.

I laugh, watch them closely for a bit, and proceed with the game.

Like any normal person.

>ask if he's got any other models, as I'd rather not get kicked out of a store by association. If he doesn't, I decline the game.
So this is what it's like to be autistic AND a cuck, who the fuck is going to kick you out of a shop because you're playing against a guy who has little nipples on his toy soldiers? Worried it's not on the allowed list of toy soldiers with little nipples or that you'll come in your cargo shorts if you accidentally touch one?
And all the fucking losers agreeing with you, every day I'm astounded by how stupid americunts are, pathetic.

>who the fuck is going to kick you out of a shop because you're playing against a guy who has little nipples on his toy soldiers?
Redshirts.

There could be children at the store. If you're going to paint NSFW models, don't expect to use them in public at a place that has to cater to clientele of all ages.

If you were being loud and using vulgar language, you could be kicked out, presumably. Same principle.

Most FLGS wouldn't allow it unfortunately.

Personally I don't care if a dude paints his guard as Nazis, let alone some corny titsculpts everywhere. It's a damn game and I'm an adult man, what do I give a shit how somebody chooses to express their army.

That said it would be kind of lame if there were a lot of people fielding such things, who wants to play against joke/non-serious armies all the time.

I say nothing and give him a game of 40k because I don't have a problem with it.

>I'd rather not get kicked out of a store by association
If your store would kick you out because of your opponent's army find a different store because they don't deserve your business.

>unfortunately
I think you mean fortunately. I'm there to play with little spacemen, not to watch some sweaty neckbeard groaning as he handles his miniatures that should not exist in the first place.

I would compliment his paintjob since he's as some anons mention, reached an unattainable level of detail.

it's unfortunate that people can't just 1) be free to play what they want 2) but also have the common sense to not be a giant spergtismo

it really depends on the dude fielding the army. if it's some guy trying to play up the 80s heavy metal magazine style of old 40k with rock and roll noise marines, titty daemons with big hair, and strippers inside their rhino then I can dig it. it's about how and why you pull it off. at least have some cool reason to field the shit, or paint it really, really well.

None of you autists can outright refuse to play at that point.

The best you can do is have the game and afterwards dont play with him again.

Also it is not that i would refuse to paly because the model has nudity it is because it is inconsistent with the army.
If he fielded a renegade guard,pdf regiment or chaos daemons with cultists that are naked i wouldnt blink an eye because it is not out of place. But a techpriest with tits and vag hanging out in the open is idiotic.

If they do not robe the machine, why robe the flesh

Tell him that the paint job is nice and ask him which rules do those units use. Units from admech codex? Literally zero problem. Some homebrew shit? Tell him to fuck off.

Because techpriests of the adeptus mechanicus realise that showing tits infront of the rest of the agents of the imperium would make them uncomfortable and would refrain from doing such a thing.

>"Hey, cool figs man! Wanna roll for first turn?"

This. I'm all for using third party models and tiny tits go well with GW muscle monsters.

fuck, mechanicum are dumb to play against

is something else relevant here?

see

So, what, do they no longer allow you to run previous-edition GW daemonettes? They're official models, and they've got up to six of them a piece.

Ask him if that model gets no armor save.

Do Wyches get an armor save? I don't actually know. There's probably enough armor bits and augmetics there to justify a ~5+, anyway, before you factor in the possibility of something like subdermal plating.

I ask (for a friend) where he got those, what site preferably.

I put a pile of repentia and three penitent engines on the table.

Then I get my own wargame exclusive shit out too. It isn't -all- titty minis.

Wargame Exclusive. Here's their Tech Priest Dominus, in titty and non-titty versions. I've been considering getting one, since they're cheaper than the GW dominus at $20

they've also got a really nice female twin-power fist commissar, also in regular and topless versions

>twin-power fist commissar
That seems kind of silly

Pic related.
>needing a bolt pistol
>implying you're not going to get right the fuck back on the firing line when she squashes Jenkins' head like a grape
It seems to be derived from a particular piece of fanart, and I actually kind of prefer the pin-up version. I would hope a regular commissar's arm would still fit on her for bolt pistol+CCW, but I don't run IG at the moment.

Mormons. The FLGS I go to is ran by a Mormon.

It's always easy enough to add a holstered pistol, assuming she doesn't already have one.

Well, isn't the logical step to ask what exactly it's representing? It's clearly a proxy, but I couldn't identify that gun at a glance, so is it a servator with a grav-cannon or what?

its a proxy for this

Wyches have a 6+ save, and even they are more heavily armored than that one.

Is it on the right base?

If that's the case, he'd better have the same size base.

Tbh i would let them play it even without the right size base

Simply because that fucking gw model is terrible

if i got a entire army of these is that wrong?

If they are painted well then go for it.

Now if he plops this down as an objective marker then I might give a chuckle or two

>damn dude, those eyes look amazing

I am in need of some plasma servitors... And you can always paint the skin as like a black body glove.

Am I the only person who likes tank man?

Most geedubs stores dont. The only reason they want you playing in the stores is because it acts as an advert for their latest lines, which they want to sell. Last thing they want is a potential customer being impressed by the figures, only to be told, "We don't make them anymore", or "You can buy them from another shop round the corner". I havnt played in a GW store in decades because my stuff is no longer current. Still play against friends outside though, so fuck em.

Ha!

No, I have 3 as Grav Centurions with a conversion beamer Techmarine on a bike (using the FW Archmagos Abeyant as the bike).

I'm Mormon and I'd play the ro-boobs. Tiny resin bolt on tits aren't going to pose a moral issue and he's weird if they make him feel uncomfortable.

Dude I am currently building the forge World Keeper of secrets. It has 6 tits, only one of which is covered, and it has pierced nipples. No-one is going to be kicked out, unless a customer kicks up a stupid amount of shit

>And you can always paint the skin as like a black body glove.
That's what I'd do. Just paint some tiny bolts where the nipples should be and you're good to go. These problems are so easy to solve.

I'd immediately report him to my local black shirt for summary execution and his models incinerated for crimes against intellectual property.

>Am I the only person who likes tank man?
No, he and his variants are the shizzle. And this is coming from someone who likes OP's titty mini.

She looks cuddly.

They show they have a firm understanding of their own culture and their rules, and are reacting appropriately. You, on the other hand, are acting like the sort of person who would stand there and cuss out the Redshirts/Blackshirts/Store GMs, and make a huge scene, because you got kicked out for not following those rules

Literally based on an old drawfag's pic.

Heh heh. Handling his "Miniatures"

The only time I play with strangers is at a GW store so he'd be kicked out for multiple reasons before the gamer even started and I wouldn't have to make any decisions on the matter.

A lot of their minis are.

leave.

I would play him and not say anything to his face but in private I would think what a sad man he is.

Or shave them down.

I would play the game. As long as I can tell what the minis represent and we both can have a good game. I see no problem. If they are well painted, I'd compliment them. So rare to see proper paints on models.

No they're cool

mecha man with tracks and big guns that can slam mary sues into the ground are 100% as metal as jetpack robots with claw that can blow up tanks (guess who).

Haters gonna hate.

t. /m/

its obviously touched up and painter over in photoshop

The first reaction any sane 40K player should have is the following:
Ask him which unit he is trying to proxy.
So glad I am not an Americuck.

>posting on an American site

>Usurped from an American cunt by some random Japanese guy inspired by a Japanese website.

>series of tubes

>rightful reclamation by glorious nippon master from filthy white barbarians' clutches

>white barbarian
>white guys made this tabletop game

Wow that's a cool cast and a good paintjob.