/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Tragic comedy Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8ukr66YU
dropbox.com/sh/adh7u6es85c93c9/AAAZwIleY81iVVilb7tKiVKKa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for punching healer

How many times have I told you not to first your own threads.

1st with the chart updates from last thread instead.

Hooray! No more crappy outdated art for exp 4!

Speaking of which, I wanna ask; Who are your top 1-3 princesses from the chart so far and why?

Brumus didn't post the updated imgur yet user

I like doing that though and also the thread was on page 3 so I did it as a minor bump

>Kinda surprised you've managed to evade it so far, especially considering how popular Goat has been.

Because i usually stay on Veeky Forums or the board of colorful equines.

I usually don't go on other boards, especially /trash/

Enlightenment.png has been bestowed to Velcro.
Outside some fat and fart fetish, /trash/ gen is surprisingly tame.

Ugh. Whatever reason, there needs to be more dodo.

Fat, farts, blood, breastfeeding, bimbofication(?), diapers(?), attack helicopters, floor tiles, honestly I was expecting more from /trash/. Like a literal Shit Princess or something, y'know?

For the Gen IV EX chart or for the new-and-improved Gen I EX (formerly known as Fake Gen)?

Unless there's changes to the text that will be on this chart, I already know the only four I'll be grabbing. I know gens 3 through 5 have 8 slots, but there's not eight on this one I like, nor is there a second chart with treasures (yet?).

Speaking of Gen 3, 4, and 5 EX, will we ever get to the secondary charts? Or are they going to be excluded? I'm sure there's enough ideas for everything, but after all the hubbub with Gen 3 EX, it seems like the companions got skipped.

Poor Lion, she died too young

Hood is a good replacement at least. She's got plenty of character, and isn't full of tiny details that throw off the design balance. Lion had quite a few too many small details, and looked odd with her bald (in the sense of no "hairstyle" like every other girl) head.

I hate how Lion and Elephant look. Only one remaining is fine by me.

Have tiger instead

Oh, and /trash/ has a cougar, too

God damn milf cats, driving me to do terrible things

I just want Lion back in future Gen, along with Bee Princess who was made by same user.

Same user who made Buffalo who is in next Gen.

Wonder if that user is still around, he made good princesses.

Dont remember a bee, but buffalo is in the gen

>the biggest fish
Of all the times I can't find my Star Wars reaction folder

Dodo harpys a best harpy.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

I really wish I had enough room in my cart for merchant princess and that Dulluhan didn't take 2 spots

>Dulluhan didn't take 2 spot
Acquire both Lust Gifts before riding off.

I never thought of that user, Thanks user

I wish the princess with the biggest boobs didn't have a damn goat head

But even a single tit of a dragon princess, let's say DP3, is even bigger than goat itself, so why the tears.

i forgot to match her head to the towergirl art style, oh well

>Crystal Lizard
So if I were to hack her to pieces, would i get a Titanite Slab?

There are gifts that you can use to avoid that, you know. Just super-size HP if you are so afraid of catching the Furpies

yes

and a hefty bounty

Because it's not proportional. Don't get me wrong, I love giant girls with pretty big breasts, but giant boobs using a giant body is just cheating.
I know, but it's nice seeing the official art. And in no world should a goat have bigger tiddies than a holstaur. It's heresy.

Actually I think that Gobbo still has the biggest gazongas proportionally

My Top 3 from each
>Demon
>Gargoyle
>Toss-up between Kaiju, Lotan, and Wyvern

>Buffalo
>Hag
>Tarrasque or Oni

Some much needed love for Jester.

Merchant Princess

How many Princess humans are there and how would they be ranked?

I think about 10, and they'd rank
1. jester
2. merchant
And the trashcan's closed, so i can't see the rest.

Nonsense!

>two /trash/ threads dead within a week
Fuck

I noticed. The term fucking dead is very applicable.

It seriously may be time to pack up n combine with Veeky Forums

Kind of sad, they were so sure they could get their Gen created and show us how "easy" it was and how their ideas trumped the way we were making our gens

I really like her.
Can anyone do an edit of this picture to make her shirt just a bit shorter? To show her midriff.

I'm kinda tempted to just ask for help from Veeky Forums to help finish it, but I'm a little worried about what'll happen to the princesses if we do.

Perchance what worries you the most of such a situation?

Maybe their fetishes and such will be toned down for a broader appeal? Maybe someone would look at a princess and think: "I like the design of this princess, but I don't really like X, maybe I should say something to change X"?

Nah, unfiltered fetishes are the appeal of trash gen, it's its thing.

Is art guy willing to do the last dowry drawings? If he does then the gen could be finished but if not its kind of dead.

He is, but he does this in his free time. It would make it a lot easier on him if we decide on what he should draw.

Have you guys even statted any of them?

I think they kind of do it on the fly.

The items or princesses?

outfit swap between Skeleton princess and Skelly

I can only think of two Princesses who dipped into fetishes that might need a toning down (even by /trash/'s standards), but it's been a while since I've last checked. Pretty much everything else I'd seen would honestly fit right in around here.

Which two were they?

Skunk was the first I noticed (granted that was back before all the cards started getting refined, anyway), and the second was when I happened to drop by when someone was trying to stat Doll. They were proposing

Meant for

Yeah, the whole diaper mess got sorted out and she got dress-up.

So something was too extreme even for Trash

The Gore Princess could also be considered too much

>Gore
You mean Pennagalan and nah, she's adorable.

I think the reason it got changed was because it was redundant with her ageplay fetish and ageplay can be used more broadly than just strictly baby stuff. Then again, Rabbit Princess has ageplay, so there's overlap there.

Gore Princess?

I recall it being a combination of redundancy and being uncannily specific, but that may just be me. In general, Princesses seem to do better in terms of fetishes when there's a little wiggle room for how one wants to interpret it.

A perfect example of a Princess from /twgg/ whose fetishes (Painplay and Aftercare) can be interpreted mildly or extremely without compromising her overall appeal. Thanks there, Ever.

Hey guys! I haven't done alternate costumes in awhile.

Suggest me a princess will a short reason why and ill pick one to do! (Gens 1-5) No Expansions

I want to suggest Chimera Princess because she's adorably shy and just think of all the different creature combinations she (and her sassy tail) could be.

I second Chimera Princess

Ghost!
Cause she's been watching and waiting for her turn patiently.

Fairy
cause she's little and cute and deserves some proper attention I'd think

Gryphon.
There's many entertaining combinations of bird and beast that could be done, such as Parrot + Tiger, Toucan + Panther, and so on. Gryphons are wonderful like that.

If you count the Expansion gens, as well as the ambiguity of some some princess' human status, there's anywhere between 25 to 30 human princesses. As for ranking, that also depends on your criteria. Purely based on power, wealth, power plus wealth, power times wealth, or perhaps also factoring in their personal love and lust stats. Of course you could also rank them based on personal taste, but that opens a never ending debate due to unavoidable differences in taste from one individual to another.
In short, the answer to both your questions is 'plenty'.

Masque

I think it's weird that they draw the line at a diapered doll, but a princess with exposed and levitating intestines is a-okay.

It's actually pretty simple to figure out;

What can you do with a Daiper?
Not much.

What can you do with 13 Ft. of Floating intestine?
Even more then you think.

If you wanna fuck an undead lady, you can expect some gore or just corpse related stuff, how's it any different from wanting to get down with zombie or skeleton?

Penaggalan is pretty cute, it's just that it's a bit scary to look at, y'know? A skeleton is all bones and in the context of Zombie Princess, she doesn't really have much rot to her.

Did Penaggalan ever get a card or suggestions for a card?

Let me just bring up the pastebin.
pastebin.com/8ukr66YU
Looks like there's only one so far.

Here's the cards and princesses as well

dropbox.com/sh/adh7u6es85c93c9/AAAZwIleY81iVVilb7tKiVKKa?dl=0

>Zombie
cus she an underrated qt
>Lampad
Because i feel like we could mess around a bit.
>Rat
Because Skaven outfit and pop culture out the wazoo.
>Gator
Because muscles

Seconding Gator

I want
>slippery and muddy quite obviously nude underneath
>louisiana belle
>obviously dundee costume
>human variant.. possibly black cus n'arlens and in my head canon her and frog princess are good friends.
>Killer croc, raggedy prison jumpsuit.

Thatsalligot

I don't know if I like the idea of a human variant, but the rest are good
>Gambit costume from X Men because he's the most famous Cajun I know
>Egyptian Nile Crocodile/Sobek
>King K Rool?
>Vector from Sonic the hedgehog?

Best Princes

Oh, well Sotek can have a human body anyways! Please.. nubian!

Sobek*

No Cajun croc?

Was cyclops ever given a chance?

so we get both dowries right?

do items you got during part 1 carry over to part 2 if you want to use cart space?

do the first "free" items become part of our personal inventory or something? it just says they take up no space in the cart. do you get a new inventory space for each new part/adventure?

can you carry around the mimic chest on your back if you chose that as your "free" item?

>we get both dowries
If you want them both, yes. Each 1 after the 1st takes (1) cart slot.
>Carry over
It is assumed you take the Princess(es) home when you save them along with any stuff you take. After that, you would go on an excursion for Gen 2, which your Dowries only take space if they are not your freebie and you take them with you.
>"free"
Yes.
>mimic chest
Yes.

You get a free dowry from your first princess, every other dowry takes up a slot on your cart. Every item becomes part of your inventory after you finish the part.

Keep this thread alive until I wake back up

I really gotta update him so he's not just Alexander/Rider at some point

So slow lately