Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

Business edition:
Do you suppose the mom and pop Barbque shop owned by the jolly orc chef and his wife or do you go to Golden Burger owned by Abadar Inc.?

Unified /pgg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3UXZo-ar5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What sort of rituals/practices/aprophisms would work well for a worshipper of Feronia.
I'm rolling one up and since there's a lack on info I want my character to get into the faith.

I think I made the elementals too strong

I've actually been really impressed with the quality level of the recent threads. Keep it up, guys.

>Burger Choices
Jolly orc chef, every time. Orcs know meat, for one thing, and I don't trust Abadar Corp not to squeeze Plasticine out of wall sconces and then sell it as burgers.

We really need to stop posting threads on page 7.

do we suppose what?

Why are tengus the undisputed swordmasters?

I think they meant support

Makes me wonder how big Absalom station really is if it has the ability to host native wild life or if you have to get the meat elsewhere. I kind of like the idea of Absalom being sort of like Ravnica in a way.

Because people don't realize that +2 Dex and Exotic Weapon Proficiency is the total opposite of having something special.

Do go on.

I'm willing to bet it'll host native life, definitely. if it's even a fraction of the size of a planet, the station will support some serious real estate that can be turned to ranches.

If it can't... well, get used to the taste of clone meat.

The map is finally done. I wash my hands of this affair for good.

Because they can give up Swordtrained (which you'll never use as more than just a free EWP) and get 2 claws in addition to your bite, and Improved Unarmed Strike for free. This is relevant because Style feats good for using swords often require IUS for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

covfefe

It looks like a pokemon region!

But user, meat just doesn't taste the same without a soul.

What did you need a region full of dickmountains for? What did I miss?

I wish I had your skills user.

You and I played different versions growing up, friend.

Alright, finally back with greentexts from my Reign of Winter game. It's been a while!

Our cast:

>Zaki, local orc who redeemed himself
>Nev, local tiefling girl and doctor
>Lazus, half-giant, friend of Nev
>Vahlgred, local half-orc who does half-orc things

>When we last left off, our party had just got done murdering some balls of light by a bridge
>Nev rescued one that was unconscious and knocked out
>However, they need to keep on going
>Find a game trail
>Follow it
>Encounter some snarky, asshole talking deer who hits on Vahlgred before bullshitting a lie about how he needed to go see some hot single that was in his area, but points the party to their next destination
>this next destination has a snowman in the way!
>Nev throws a snowball at it
>The snowman allahu-ackbars and explodes, alerting FIENDISH ICE ELEMENTALS IN THE RIVER TO THEIR POSITION
>the three Ice elementals arrive from the river, and form a super sentai posse, before engaging the team in combat
>the team nearly TPK's before some helpful DM FIAT keeps them alive
>They manage to make it out okay after obliterating two elementals, but one gets away!
>Maybe that deer wasn't so trustworthy after all...

>I've actually been really impressed with the quality level of the recent threads. Keep it up, guys.
I'm really surprised there wasn't more Vult shitposting

Why would there be? He never posts anymore

Is Spheres of Might more kill than ever before if Ssalarn's been given more power over it?

>admitting to GM fiat saving a fight

Must have been rough. Surely you didn't panic as soon as the first person went down?

Like that wasn't him trying to rile things up last thread.

>Ssalarn
No question about it. He botched the veil-weavers so hard the entire thing can be summed in a couple of upgrades for the Aegis.

Because retards don't understand that Swordtrained isn't worth any more than a free EWP in practice.

So they become better with swords by giving up their proficency with all swords?

I kind of did after knocking them into the negatives with a critical hit, and the rest were in a VERY precarious state

What I REALLY didn't expect was a player throwing a snowball at the snowman and proccing the trap. They were out of range of it luckily, but still, nothing in the AP was written about that. Ended up being funny (i.e you killed a good and caring snowman daddy, w/ the elementals popping up from the river being his kids).

He didn't leave, he just stopped putting his name on. Hell, we even kept getting greentexts.

Is this an edit? Or did you just make everything look like dicks and tits by accident?

>filename
Hmmmmmm this sure is a toughie

You know, when you act like someone making a joke is somehow shameworthy, you really come across like you have a stick up your ass that would make Gloriana blush

>I've actually been really impressed with the quality level of the recent threads

The constant Blingmaker shit is as bad as PLD

Whats the best way to start with PF now that the game is so old? How do you know what's outdated?

Blingmaker's a lot worse, yeah.

The players are awful self-shills with zero class. Not even Glorianaposting can keep up with their crap.

If you go by /pfg/ standards, everything is worthless except for fullcasters, avowed, spheres, and PoW.

So is there a game that combines the best parts of 3.5 and PF without the shit attached to them?

>Vult shilling his homebrew
Is his stuff even balanced?

>Makes me wonder how big Absalom station really is if it has the ability to host native wild life or if you have to get the meat elsewhere.

It's probably as big as Avistan, thereby forcing Garundi and Tien refugees to flee into the Not!Europe and brown it up.

Tell me /pgg/

Why do you think it is that birds fly?

Can't speak for birds, but drakes fly so they can silently ambush deer, or smol girls

Fantasy Craft

I more meant the fact that we're actually getting discussion now, rather than having nothing but lewds and arguments over what waifu is best.

I think Gloriana blushes at a lot of things!

Because they're free from the shackles of soil.

Are you ignoring the Blingmaker and Ensoulment posts or what

Because they'd just look silly rollerskating.

I hope everyone had fun in SotJR!

Speaking of which, which styles are actually good with swords?

Scarlet Throne Style.

The fact that I can, in fact, ignore them means there's enough posts dealing with other things that I'm not wrong.

We're not getting rid of that bullshit, not for a long time, , but any other discussion going on is a step in the right direction. Raising the bar doesn't necessarily mean it's high, just that it's out of the mud.

All that FotJR and Dragon 1 posting yesterday and neither group had the decency to green-text afterwards.

SotJR, Dragon 2, you guys alright.

To be fair, people have been very vocal with their complaints when they did post before.

No, this is what it looks like when I'm serious.

>slightest hint of what happened in FotJR
>Thread explodes into shitposting

I dread them actually greentexting

>no yawning chasm
>not even a continent dick
come on

If they aren't going to greentext then they shouldn't meme at all, it's just teasing!

>There isn't a thick patch near land's end on a big hill and a bunch of rivers pouring out of it

Wasted potential desu.

Yo I wanna sow my seed in those valleys!

I'm gonna make a secret discord and none of you are invited.

But t-this is a blue board.

WHO IS READY FOR IRONFANG?

DHB. He's practically got a slam dunk victory there.

What is Glorianaposting?

I already did. It's been running for months.

PLD character, was everybody's favorite waifu for a couple months and then she fucked a dog.

PLD?

Goddammit Rory!

You think Starfinder will have legs or will it end up abandoned within a year?

TOO BAD

FotJR GREENTEXT TIME NOW!
>Going down to the basement
>No one proactively opening doors
>Saboten telekinetically carrying the dead gobbo leader like a puppet.
>Rubio checks a door, hears a woman demanding "Do it rougher, you wretched beast! Rougher!" in a husky contralto.
>Twins get told to close their eyes because they are too fucking pure and are precious imoutos.
>Luckily, it's not some bitch taking the knot.
>Its some scantily clad witch telling a gnoll to grind some herbs
>Quinn has Vietnam flashbacks to her own experiences with a gnoll, hides behind the twins.
>Saboten tries and fails to smack a gnoll with the Goblin King.
>Rubio tries and fails to charge, tears off a chunk of Saboten's dress dress.
>Witch wants none of that shit, so now there are five witches in a slutty outfit.
>Etan fucking wrecks some face.
>As does based Tiefling bro with his gun.
>Twins and Quinn finish them with AoE attacks, ending the fivefold harlot brigade before it really started.
>Saboten wants to shibari the slutty sorceress.
>Instead GRABS HER FIRMLY BY THE PUSSY... cat familiar while Rubio puts her in manacles.
>Party continues.
>Sees ominous as fuck doors.
>Opens ominous as fuck doors.
>Saboten leads off this time, parading the goblin king corpse into the room while making a token effort to hide in the corner.
>Does an imitation of the goblin king that sounds less like a goblin, and more like her bedroom voice
>"Hello my fellow monstrous savages! I bring word from the boss lady, she wants you all to come outside and 'die like the rest'."
>Instead of waiting for the Gnolls to fall for this brilliant ploy and come to them, Rubio charges in.
>So does Etan.
>Right into a cloud of aphrodisiac vapors.
>Right as Saboten bungles an attack with the Gobbo king, cutting off Etan's belt.
>Right before Tiefling Bro makes a shot that somehow manages to blow the top off every woman in the room.
>Except for the twins, they're for pure, not lewd.

Pretty sure they said it's only going to get supplements every other month or something, so it probably won't be hard for them to just have a skeleton crew work on it for years.

Legend, FantasyCraft, 4E

>Luckily, while she has been rendered topless, Quinn does not see the gnolls
>No flashbacks for her this time!
>Twins and Quinn move in and start to NUKE IT, DOT IT
>Then fucking YETH HOUNDS
>Yeth Hounds, hiding on the FUCKING CEILING
>#MorgaseWasRight2017
>BECAUSE NO ONE EVER FUCKING LOOKS UP, DO THEY?
>NOT EVEN THE PLAYER WHOSE CHARACTER DELIBERATELY WALKS ON THE CEILING TO ENHANCE HER SNEAKINESS
>Saboten identifies the Yeth Hounds as what they are.
>Also, she pimp slaps one with her tentacles.
>Etan goes to help people with the FUCKING YETH HOUND SHITS after his gnoll gets killed thanks to GLORIOUS GOBBO KING FLANKING BUDDY
>Rubio decides to 1v1 the gnoll.
>GLORIOUS GOBBO KING comes to help.
>Saboten even manages to not completely botch the impersonation this time.
>"Rubio, you have done enough here! Go help the others with the hounds. I SHALL BE HIS OPPONENT!"
>Gobbo King smacks a Gnoll.
>Rubio... actually leaves things for the Gobbo King to handle.
>As he should.
>Then FUCKING YETH HOUND SHITS start to howl.
>Half the party fails their will save, including half of the twins.
>Etan, Rubio, NPC buddy, and Tia fly into a panic
>Well, Tia is only frightened.
>Aster, Quinn, Saboten, and Tiefling Bro are left not panicking.
>TO BE CONTINUED...

Oh no

What have you done

>spoiler
If only there was a "spiritual successor" to 4E like PF.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3UXZo-ar5U
>Rubio: "Verse XXI: Heathens alone fear death..."

Ah yes. the Yeth hounds,

As it turns out Only the men were brave enough to withstand their harsh cries. The ladies of the party sprinted off screaming into different rooms.

Then we found the man with THE MOST AGILE DICK! IT WAS BOBBING AND WEAVING! IT TOOK A BULLET! IT WAS BULLET PROOF! IT BLASTED THE GUEST STAR ELF HALFWAY ACROSS THE ROOM!

>yeth hounds
So that's why RotJR DM recognized the mini in the other game, wondered what it was going to be for in theirs.

Etan, Rubio, do you want me to pull up the logs where you failed the Will Saves that Saboten, she who possesses the COVETED 5 WISDOM, managed to succeed? The ladies and based Tiefling Bro were the ones who succeeded, not you... dare I say... cravens~

(It's alright, it's scary~, but don't worry, Mommy Saboten will tuck you in next week and make sure you don't do anything stupid like pull a boss)

Broseph i'm mearly recounting what happened in SotJR naught an hour or so ago.

i'm just going to leave and plan my lewd not!fallout game okay

I somehow missed your name, Eagle. My bad. I thought it was Etan and/or Rubio trying to cope with the loss of hero cred, in a "Haha, it was the girls who ran and cried, not us, haha!"

It tickled me to death that only the women failed their will save against the Yeth hounds. Even M. Night Shalelu failed her save.

Also completely not kidding about that spoiler.

Was Ironfang announced

I think it only just closed, and I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow morning at the earliest.

A literal rape dungeon in FotJR and SotJR. Can we admit that these games have jumped the shark already?

Oh, without a doubt.

Still enjoying it, though

How would that even go?

You ever use the Sexout mod?

Kinda like that, I imagine.

Monstergirls and boys, muzzleloading guns, and psionics, that's how

Who do you think got the aphrodisiac vapors in SotJR? Casimir and Valeria or Onryou and Seht?

That's the kind of thing you expect to find when your assaulting a ruin infested with a Lamastan cult and goblinoids. Also is it jumping the shark when everyone is on board?

Besides. no one ACTUALLY got raped. The guy went down like a sack of wet flour. especially after pulling off a stunning fist. (First one baby. and it felt awesome.)

Interestingly enough this

I hate you.

Not because you're running an erp game, that's cool. I hate you for trying to fit this into the Pathfinder ruleset.

Yeah, /mlp/ has a way better Fallout ruleset that would fit.

What the fuck kind of "lol so randumb! xDDDDD" rules for crits and fumbles are these?

Seconding. Why do I have this feeling it's going to be a Bethesda-tier interpretation of what Fallout is about?

I mean, it's fallout in-name-only. About the only thing it has in common is the fact that it's... a weird post-apocalyptic romp through a weirder wasteland. You can make anything work if you just bend and tweak the rules enough and use a lot of GM handwaving and smoke and mirrors. I just used Fallout because it was the first thing on my mind.

Oh, yeah, that

I used to play using that system. First character was an explosives-focused pony that drank a ton of whiskey. He was pretty damn fun

Nice. I made a Shotgun focused Diamond Dog jerk. She'd capture baddies to beat and berate them as she sold them for her bounties.