I SOLD AT 11K! I THOUGH YOU FAGGOTS SAID IT WILL GO DOWN UNDER 10K

I SOLD AT 11K! I THOUGH YOU FAGGOTS SAID IT WILL GO DOWN UNDER 10K

buy high, sell low :^)

>IT WILL GO DOWN UNDER 10K
wait 12h

buy high sell even higher

give it ~4 hours, when china wakes up they will panic sell and btc will be worth what it was three months ago: $3k

You fucking faggot I said specifically that it would bounce off 11k before crashing again. Give it a couple hours

we goin up now you fucked up faggot
i bought at 16k so im not buying again until we going back up and down

It will. Give it a few days.

China was already awake hours ago during the worst of it. They'll wake to see it recovering

and insects never sleep

It's 3am in China, most of them chose to wait it out last night rather than stay up. They will wake up to see all their gains gone and panic.

It's not hard to see this happening.

Lol you faggots just parrot whatever anyone says on here huh? China has been up and the panic sell seems to be done with.

A bought at 11k and ready to seee those 50% recover returns

no way josé

This. You guys missed the bottom. Get over it. Might be trading sideways for a good while though.

Yay, the first wave is here

>that obvious bear flag

Don't try to time the market newfag.. pick a number 'you know' it will come back to, and as it keeps going further under that gradually buy. It'll average out and a much better strategy than timing things. Also works with mooning coins.

Have fun in lamboland.

I was at full panic the whole week unable to move my shitcoins and still managed to sell at 13k. (Got it for free back when it was

>bought at 19k
>sold at 15k
>bought at 17k
>sold at 12k
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEEEE

Get shat on :^)

kys

i hope youre kidding, even a pajeet has a whiter brain than you

Sold into fiat? Or altcoin.

taking buy high sell low to the next level! nice

BTC is back at 12,8

the crash has only just begun, the floor hasn't fallen out yet. The jump up to 13,5 was a dead cat bounce

The thing is Asians believe that crypto is the currency of the future and that FIAT will become obsolete. They don't care about this "crash".

You think we'll dip to 11k?

>dip

we'll crash into it and break the floor underneath

You know what i mean >:(

But how low do you think we're goin?

5k or so. Once 10k breaks shits really gonna plummet

if youre asking that.. you dont even understand this shit yet
step aside and watch how this game is played

Still a way to go yet. In a few hours traders in Papua New Guinea will be waking up and selling like there's no tomorrow.

Trips o truth
Well i expect something like 8k-10k at the worst

The pre-Christmas selloff is over and BTC is climbing like a champ again. Buyers took some profit for Xmas gifts and travel. So what?

When Bitcoin takes a hit, ALL crypto goes down with it.

It's still at 12k and it has been at 12k for most of today so I wouldn't call that climbing

Its sticking around 12-13k today.
That's with coinbase locked still
Wait till the normies can sell again
11k tommorow.
10 by Christmas.

Hard to watch while it still climbs but I'm 80% convinced it's a bear trap. I came out ahead all things considered, the difficulty is predicting where to jump back in. Worse case scenario, the window has closed.

*Bull trap

asians will pump up some other coin then if it appears that BTC is unable to deal with it's scaling issues. Look at how coinbase had to close, BTC proved it's fundamental weakness today and that is part of the reason people will sell.

yep, give it some time

broke through resistance

so it's not going to crash below 10k?

get an internet connection

If it closes above 14.4k, it's going to keep going up.

could double top and then dump out, could pump to 20+k who knows honestly

What if this is the real bull trap...

Spoiler: it isnt.

Thats why ta is fucking retarded especially in crypto

no idea. at the moment it looks like things are calming down and people are trying to decide where we'll go from here.
but from the looks of it, a lot of support was met around the 11k mark and since then we've been going upwards.

it's been getting a lot of support from then on as well going up.

right now the floor seems to be at 14100 but it could very well drop down to one of the 2 support lines below it but if it does we'll probably see another pump as it tries to get up again.

>Emotion based betting
No shit why this cryptomeme will crash

just going to wait out the next 12 hours desu