Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10

>cha 10

"Plot device" in all stats.

I read all chapters of berserk and those threads started manifesting en masse. I'm starting to believe in solipsism.

No CON score for Undead.

I doubt that he's Undead, and I have to express my disgust, for you use rules of outdated edition.

+20 to explaining the plot.

>Sage me Veeky Forums

What's he doing right now?

should have plenty of wisdom desu

15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14

I don't know anything about Berzerk besides its where Dork Souls came from. What is this?

It's Skull Knight (don't know his real name) He's a character that shows up and saves Gut's ass too many times and tries to explain who the God Hand are.

He's also extremely metal.

A former Emperor who conquered the continent, made a deal with fate-controlling demonic demigods, lost his empire, somehow stalemated them, somehow became undead and got a sweet undead horse, and is now a epic level fighter with a dimension-cutting sword.

>became undead
I though the skullface was just his armour?

Uh, probably he didn't make the deal but the priest who he was torturing (according to the legend of the tower where griffith is made prisioner)

He don't make the deal. Someone else did, and he just survived.

That "IS" his face.

He isn't undead, either just the looks of his armour, or rather what I think is the case - he IS the armour, since apparently the last user of the old one had his flesh and bones eaten away by it.

Skull knight is hundreds of years old. It's implied he wore the berserker armor at some point, took it too far and that's how he changed over. Or maybe it's a side effect of behelits or living in the interstice 24/7.

He's some kind of phantom/ghost at the very least. We won't know until somebody hits him with a weapon that isn't a mcguffin, which isn't going to happen, because he's got an AC of like a billion apparently.

Depends when did you read all the chapters because if you did it when the new show was coming out then that would explain it

No, you merely begin to notice them. It's the same as learning a foreign language and suddenly realizing that the writing on the walls says you're a faggot. Truth is, that's what it always has said, but before learning how to read it you just passed by, oblivious of your faggotry. Well, now you know.

The Berserker Armor can do weird stuff to its wearer's soul, like holding spiritual wounds closed and amplifying the strength of its wearer's inner demons (while changing its shape to match them).

King Gaiseric used the armor too much and died while wearing it. His situation also seems to have been similar to Guts, whose Brand of Sacrifice causes him to exist in the interstice between the physical and spiritual worlds (the same place as spirits of the dead).

With a combination of those two factors, it's conceivable that the armor held Gaiseric's soul together when he died and prevented it from passing on, and his semi-spiritual nature allowed him to survive without a physical body. He knows Flora too, who could have helped transfer him out of it.

I wish people wouldn't state theories as fact.

His Imperial Majesty, Cockblocker of the Gods.

Here is what we know
>The last member of the God Hand to ascend was Void, 1000 years ago
>1000 years ago, the first king of Midland was a man named Gaiseric, also known as "The Skull King" because he charged into battle on horseback wearing armor and a skull mask.
>Gaiseric imprisoned and tortured a man in the Tower of Conviction for knowing his dirty secrets. As punishment for this, "angels" descended on Gaiseric's capital city and destroyed it in a single night. The remains were buried in the Tower of Rebirth, and include a mountain of skulls marked with the Brand of Sacrifice - Brands only manifest on that scale when someone ascends to the God Hand.
>In the present day, there's a guy known as the "Skull Knight" who charges into battle on horseback wearing armor and a skull mask. He's over 1000 years old and really hates Void.
>Skull Knight claims repeatedly that Guts and Griffith's situation mirrors his own (including Griffith being imprisoned and tortured in the Tower of Rebirth for knowing the king of Midland's dirty secrets).
>A member of the God Hand mocks Skull Knight by addressing him as "your majesty"

>The last member of the God Hand to ascend was Void, 1000 years ago
He's just the only one we've been told about. The eclipse happens every 216 years and I don't recall it ever being clearly stated that Void is the newest Godhand besides Femto. It was only vaguely suggested (by Judeau) that at the time of Void's ascension and Gaiseric's fall, Void became the fifth Godhand of his era.

It is generally assumed that each eclipse produces a new member of the Godhand, and that Void is currently the oldest, since his eclipse occurred over 1000 years ago. I'm not sure how the math adds up on that. To be fair though, I don't recall it ever being stated that every single eclipse produces a Godhand member, or if there were any other Godhand before the current batch. We do know that there were at least four 1000 years ago, though.

Point being a LOT more of what you hear about the details of Berserk's plot are at best educated guesses. But a lot of people tend to go far past inference and into the realm of assumption. It's crazy how often it happens. And then there are the people that just make shit up.

But user, wouldn't Slan be horny enough to fuck skully too?

Yesterday. I swallowed the whole thing in a week.

heavily drinking behelit samogon
or planning assault on Pandemonium

1080 years is 5 eclipses. Void is the oldest member of God Hand, if he's the one who ascended at that time.