COINBASE IS ARTIFICALLY CAUSING THE FLIPPENING

COINBASE IS ARTIFICALLY CAUSING THE FLIPPENING.
>add bch unnanounce , instantly moons, shuts it down
>insider trading market plummets
>market continues plummeting , disable BCH
>BCH slowly starts to noon while BTC bleeding
>normies attempt to gain lost money by FOMOING the cheaper bitcoin?

Profiit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7md_gd3HuMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=okmC6nJoVP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the flippening habbeding?

btc and bch price follows each other 1:1 during this whole bubble pop

BCH is the only thing green right now. LTC And ETh Slowly stabilizing , but BTC slowly bleeding out

BCH or coin base didn't crash btc, all you fucking tears jumping on Altoona train crashed it. Greedy fucks, btc lost its volumeBCH didn't crash btc, all you fucking tears jumping on Altoona train crashed

Until now

no it's still the same

i much brian make wordy woords u fucks u got on skatebord and ran over old lady BTC u bad greedot on skatebord and ran over old lady BTC u bad greed

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

binance is literally a scam

how did they hurt you sweetie?

>added BCH unannounced
We all knew it was coming, didn't they blog about it?

>it's flippening guys i swear

>unannounced
They've said they're adding it for months? Do you need a live countdown on the day?

The crypto investors are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this. Some are BTC users some are BCH users some are a mix; but the BTC ones don't ever want to organize, the BCH ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and BCH is always defeated. Because BTC is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are mining it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This all comes down to Coinbase needs competition. Nothing else.

Actually, yeah faggot. When the fucking website literally says "we're going to add withdrawal functionality and only that for people with BCH/BCC funds on January 1st, 2018," and they fucking go ten steps beyond that two and a half weeks before their release date, obviously it's going to cause a shockwave throughout the fucking market.

Do you have any idea how many people this probably fucked in both the short and long? Nobody has any idea what the market will do now. Nobody knows if this is just a correction or manipulation or both. Either way, this shakedown has me scared. I'm out. The Jews finally won. They got to Cuckbase.

GO BACK TO R/BITCOIN

Great job, I even read it in Alex’s voice.

You corecucks are the biggest fucking crybabies I've ever seen.

Coinbase did NOTHING wrong. They have no legal obligation to announce when they will start trading a certain asset, and trading a commodity based on the knowledge that you are soon going to open a market for that commodity does not count as insider trading in any way shape or form.

And blaming coinbase for the long overdue BTC dip is pathetic. If BTC is really that weak that it can crash 30% because coinbase added BCH, then it's death is inevitable anyway.

It's not a scam, your coins lost value with the crash. Stop being a faggot and get an education and a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=7md_gd3HuMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=okmC6nJoVP8

OP is a retard. BTC is literally the least in the red on gdax

t. the tip of the spear

This. But at the same time user, they did state on their website they were ONLY going to add Bitcoin Cash WITHDRAWALS in January. They said that MAYBE they would add BCH later down the line. This whole thing honestly seems very suspicious.

I have a feeling that the insider trading rumor wasn't a coincidence. I think Roger Ver and/or some whales spoke to Coinbase employees in private and cut a deal to release BCH early. Something is just not adding up.

They said they were only allowing withdrawals in january,then out the blue they add full bcash support,then within 10 minutes they disabled it,also there was a shit ton of insider trading going on beforehand.

Now all trading is disabled,total shit show.

yes

Just wait till they announce they'll be charging for withdrawals via GDAX, that'll be the nail in the coffin BTC

I assume it's mostly due to the gov't fucking with coinbase every other week. These dips happen when they are being investigated.

pretty sure i know who but........

>I have a feeling that the insider trading rumor wasn't a coincidence. I think Roger Ver and/or some whales spoke to Coinbase employees in private and cut a deal to release BCH early. Something is just not adding up.

Even if that's all true, it's still not insider trading. It would be insider trading if they were trading Coinbase stocks. Trading a commodity with the "inside knowledge" that a website will soon open a market for that commodity is not insider trading.