Humanity fuck yeah general

Post em

Go back to r/HFY, faggot.
This shit ain't traditional games, and all of your stories are masturbatory, unreadable garbage you spam just to bump your gay thread.

Contributing

I've been waiting for one of these threads.
How do you like your Humans to be represented in RPGs?
I've been tempted by the +1 to a stat type but you can reallocate it every day.
Also I haven't seen it done well but the idea of Humans as these inexhaustible creatures is pretty cool.

The fact that we're sawing through the tree branch we're sitting on doesn't mean it's our own stupid fault when we inevitably fall out of the tree as a result of that; it just means this branch isn't HARDCORE enough to defend itself!!

I tend to run them as selfless and curious people. The fact that they willingly throw themselves into dire situations for the sake of gold, honour, justice and so on, and the company they keep (dwarves, elves, etc.) shows that they are more adaptable than anything else in their world.

NOTHING ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE BREATHES OXYGEN IT'S SO RARE!!

HUMANS ARE LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF GIVING UP. NO HUMAN IN HISTORY HAS EVER CHANGED THEIR MIND ABOUT WANTING TO DO SOMETHING. THAT'S WHY WE DON'T HAVE A WORD FOR THE CONCEPT.

ALL NON-HUMANS BY CONTRAST GAVE UP ON IMPROVING THEIR TECHNOLOGY IN THE BRONZE AGE.
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE INTERSTELLAR WARSHIPS THEY HAVE. CLEARLY THEY STOLE THAT FROM ANCIENT HUMANS.

I had forgotten just how awful these stories are.
This is a particularly terrible collection.

all fiction is masturbatory tbqh

Just ignore the shitters

all Veeky Forums related fiction is shi if we're looking at it criticallyt

This is particularly shitty and masturbatory, even by fiction standards.

That's pretty funny.

Its not really hfy, but didn't see a greentext general. Anyone have the screencap of the guy who made a serious character only to show up and everyone else had magical girls?