Drawthread - Just a regular old knight edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Thread Repost
Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk

requesting a male tiefling caster

>the basics
• charcoal colored skin
• white hair and eyes
• uses the spirit board and its planchette (which hover and float around him) to fire cleric spells
• sleek and slim profile with no weapons
• thick and strong tail
• laid-back and calm demeanor

hopefully this is enough but if it isn't feel free to ask

Anchor Post

Requesting a monster with the head of a Dunkleosteus, the body of a Berserker from the Gears of War videogame series and the weapons and shield of the orc in picture. Bonus if you make the weapon and shield appear made from organic, non-metallic material, similar to the natural armoured plating of the Dunkleosteus.

Hi folks. Making a request for a 4e drow bard please.

Hair and face like the far left in pic related, everything else (pose, proportions, the scythe itself) like the central pic, but wearing chainmail like the right side image.

I have no required pose or action or anything.

Gratuitous TIA.

I realize now I said "pose like central pic" and then "no required pose." It's the latter. Rip me.

I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.

Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.

That OP delivery is fucking absurd.
WHO

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Migrating request for old man in alchemical lab forcing a frightened, chained creature to drink a potion.

A man and a lab like in pic would be nice. Black-and-white would be fine.

Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.

Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!

Anchoring WIP for my Turkish spellblade

Requesting something super simply. A space marine with ab armor using a Sororitas chainsword

but that sword is for GIRLS

Migrating

Who likes kobolds? Requesting mine, who recently overcame his awful luck in his game.
Golarion kobold, which means short snout and ear-fins as on left reference. Wings like dragon's. Scales are patterned like that one too: brassy like dragon on right for most body and a more silver-gold on his lower jaw, throat, and his front. Repeated rituals have made him a mutt when it comes to dragon-blood. Also has red feathers on the end of his tail and his elbows. 7 Str so no muscles to speak of, and horns/tail length like the middle reference.

Clothes: just a red scarf, red trousers, and a pendant with a green gem in it. No shirt, though foot-wraps like middle reference might look good.

Gear: spellbook strapped to belt, Harrow (Pathfinder's tarot) deck also at belt or in hand, and a scorched red short sword. Reference is just something I thought looked cool, it can be less complex if you'd prefer.

Pose can be with the sword, or maybe shuffling his cards. Probably grinning as his success with his rituals has gone to his head and made him a bit of a cocky little shit.

Once again I am stupid and forgot the picture while migrating.

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like laying on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Ork drummin'.

Requesting a drawing of a behir scaled cowboy shawl on its own and crackling with blue electricity.

Basically looks like the shawl to the left with blue behir scales covering the portion of the shawl that's draped over the left arm.

Comic

Techpriest:
>Haha! They said I could never teach an ork to drive!
Ork:
>WAAAGH!!!
Techpriest:
> No ork no!

Ork drives off a cliff.

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.

Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.

Here
Just one old drawfag coming back to there he started.

*where fuckshitfuck can't even write correctly

OR here.
That looks amazeballs! Bit older and more serious looking that i would have liked, but i fucking love it! Thanks drawfag!

You're in good company I can't even write requests properly.

Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading

lowering the anchor for this one

Better? I'm a schmuck and I overwrote the original hi-res file, so can't do much more.

If you're just coming back after a hiatus, would you like a link to the drawthread discord server? Most of the artists posting deliveries are there, posting WIPs and offering critique.
Same goes to anyone else who wants to give it a look.

hey!! anybody wanna take a crack at my android barbarian for my upcoming iron gods campaign?

her name's ru the gravewalker! she's 6'3", she just woke up in a human coffin, and she hates everything

the 3d game stuff (blade & soul if you're curious) is mostly silhouette and face reference. i want her outfit to have the baggy pants, short-sleeved turtleneck top, and bracers, but i want the detail itself to be more like the horizon zero dawn gal and her whole fur-and-hides look. her hair is kinda mohawk-storm-y, but fluffier and sort of blue-white. then there's a reference for her general :/ expression, and also she's got a blue scarf (which is actually a shroud or a shirt she was buried in)

she wields a greatsword that's about 5" long. idunno what it looks like exactly, but the idea is that it's sort of an alien-looking sword? like mostly i want it to look like a regular fantasy sword, but with some hints that it's from another world

anyway this is kind of a mess but if someone wants to take a crack at it i'd really appreciate it! thanks!

Not OR, but his face is suddenly really rape-y. Maybe loose the mustache?

OR here for the Trox Knight.
Thanks a million. It's phenomenal.

Requesting a large top-down drawing of one of the Capsule Monster maps from the Yugioh manga for Tabletop Simulator. I apologize, if this is a rather boring request.

I'm currently attempting to rip models from the PS2 game so that I can print them and/or add them to TTS.
Admittedly, I have no experience with anything related to what I'm doing and I'm doing it between shifts, so it'll likely take a while.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

Migrating I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose, kinda like either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.

Migrating from →

I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.

Or... if you don't like doing such poses, perhaps a typical "praying knight" pose, with the ghost looking down behind her?

Fuck off furry.

Requesting a hooded Ranger, face isn't revealed, either tracking down large prints of a manticore and blood trial or hiding from an injured manitore (arrow wound in it's guts)

Nahh I already get distracted much more than what I can "afford", but thanks!
Better? I think the penetrating gaze and the hand gesture are doing more than the mustache. This is the last version I'll post, I don't want to spam the thread and will leave shortly.

Dunno if OR got the final so I'm dropping it here. Sorry if sideways, I'm on my phone.

OR here.
I think im gonna stick with the first one...
He looks really depry in that last one.

Have some rough drafts

OR. Very Castlevania pose. I like it!

Before I forget though he is supposed to have wings. Just going to bring it up since I forgot to mention it in the first post and had to stick it in the migrated one.

I could your interpretations of the following phrase:

Philosopher-brain powered brass machine god of nihilism

I didn't forget, they are so secondary to the rest of the anatomy that they are being treated like a clothing layer essentially. especially with the way they will be handled.

Sorry, then! I don't know a thing about the drawing process.

everyone's process is different and it varies with drawings anyway so no worry

Hey thanks a lot user !

Requesting a noble lady necromancer who acts as a military leader to her horde of skeletons!

I got some really great fills here a few months back, and I was hoping to get some art of the character's changes. She's the woman on the left (pale, light blonde hair, light green eyes, wears make-up), but now she dresses for martial combat whenever she's in the field. She wears a high quality breastplate befitting someone of her standing over riding gear; the shitty phone edit shows something roughly to her taste, though it by no means has to be that exactly. The only aspect of her design I would like to keep absolute is her warlock pact weapon: a black rapier whose grip and guard are encased in a disney villain-green fire. When the Lady wields it, her hand appears skeletal and charred through the flame.

Something of her coolly brandishing her weapon in a motion for her skeletons to charge would be ideal, but anything bladelock-y would be really appreciated!

I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.

Do you have a gallery somewhere?

If last thread's OR is still around

Requesting a masked baddie for a pathfinder campaign I'm planning.

The overall outfit should match the aesthetic of D & E (Sorry /m/, I know Wing is trash). The parts I'd like to be sure to retain are the epaulettes, tails on the coat, and high boots. The cape in particular I leave to your discretion--if it works, go for it, but if it gets in the way, feel free to ditch it.

The mask can cover the whole face like in B or leave the mouth visible, like in the others, but the eyes should always be covered. A and B are also meant to illustrate a couple different ways to tackle it; Something as ornate and fancy as B would be great, but I'd also assume that's pretty difficult to work with--I'd be perfectly happy with something in the more simplistic, bars-and-rivets style of A if that's easier to execute. C is reference for his hair: gray and in a loose ponytail.

I don't have a particular pose in mind, but he's the main villain, so the keyword is "menacing". If you're posing him with weapons, he dual-wields broadswords.

Sorry for being weeb trash

Oh thank you man!

I didn't want to use an image slot, but I'm stll around, yes.

NP, hope it's closer to what you wanted

Requesting my half-elf ranger war veteran.

Facial Features: Facial structure should be more or less on point with picture 'A'. Hair's a brunette color, with traces of slight, faded grey from years of stress. Her hair should her long, either tied up into a long braid, or let loose down to her shoulders and mid back.
Her expression should scream 'I haven't slept a good night's sleep in ages'. She's a war veteran at this point, and should look tired, but still driven, the rings around her eyes similar to picture 'B'.
Eye color should be a slate blue.

Clothes: Her uniform is similar to picture 'C', though the crest on her shoulder should be in the shape of a hound's head, frayed and worn, dented and scratched from constant battles. Other than that, she uses a recurve bow, and has a standard longsword at her hip.

I'm going for a tone that evokes a need for rest, but a duty to keep on moving and to continue pushing forward. A determined expression with signs of weariness beneath the stern convictions.

Thank you for your time, drawfriends.

Requesting that right most picture for my own personal uses please.

Not OR, but this is really neat

Can someone redraw this better than I did?

Here y'go

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

Requesting a warforged paladin of Heironeous. Wields a large sword and a metal shield. Wears a brown kiffiyah in the style of pic related, a half kilt made of the same material, a necklace with symbol of Heironeous (on phone will reply with a picture of it), brown leather fingerless gloves, and a brown leather bandolier with various tools for repairing himself.
Optional red D6 that he uses to hop to different planes and a pet rabbit.

Doesn't have to look exactly like this, but fist clutching a lightning bolt.
Also if you need help for poses, just standing on a hill looking into the distance is fine with me.

Hello, drawthread, I'd like to make a request. I made the character as a concept build for Rogue Trader and liked the idea enough to work with it as an actual character. As such, the request for art.

What it boils down to was the question of "How do you make a Mortal Kombat character in the Warhammer 40k RPGs?" and the result was a techpriest abusing the availability bonus for cybernetics to turn themself into a weapon. So, a female techpriest martial artist.

Going over the reference image, #1 is the pants that I'd like, with the robe shown in #2 basically hanging loosely from her waist, her upper body exposed after dropping the top of her robe off. #3 is the sort of top I imagine she'd be wearing - light and stylish. #4 and #6 are what I've been imagining for her cybernetic limbs (all four of them having been replaced) though if you have a design that you think would look better or would be easier to draw, feel free, as long as it's still clear they're cybernetic. #7 is meant to be part of the spine, providing anchoring points for all the cybernetics. Finally, #5 is what I imagined for her hair, but that's up to artistic interpretation.

Pose is up to the artist, and you can feel free to take artistic liberties with the character; if you have an idea, feel free to add it in! Thanks in advance to anybody that picks this up.

reposting

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

i would like to request my technomancer character. he is a younger male, about 17. he is around 5'6 with messy white hair. he wears square rimmed glasses, a baggy shirt and sweat pants. i would like to see him reclining in an office chair drinking a knock off Starbucks coffee.

the only reference i have for him is one i made a few years back but i hope it helps some

Requesting someone to draw my massive greatsword user using a sword much like the dragonslayer from berserk,he has long basically lion mane of black hair tanned skin with a large scar across his chest,wearing black plate armor boots and gauntlets and a monk like tunic that shows his chest and pants that are a crimson red. and a large white scarf covering some of his face. hes also quite muscular.

Late thread migration

Hello, I'd like to request artwork for my Changeling the Lost character. I'd like him to have the body type of the picture designated 1, aka huge. I'd like the face to be based off of the picture labled 2. Finally I'd like him to have big poofy dirty blonde hair like a lions mane, and mutton chops, the references for which are pictures 3 and 4. If any of you should choose to take my request thank you very much in advance.

I second this question, your work is fantastic.

For a requesting, I would like a picture of a Rogue Trader please.

Not the OR, but she is a qt. I'm sure the requester will love her.

seconding the request for gallery

you have a gallery?

yosinoya901.tumblr

For an upcoming Pathfinder game I am going to be playing as an investigator (the class) in a low fantasy high middle ages/renaissance era type setting. For the most part in the image I have listed almost everything I want but it would be nice to add him having a satchel or bandoleer over his shoulder with some alchemical ingredients like vials of colorful fluids and anything else you might feel appropriate. I didn't mention it in the image but for the outfit I would like the cape still there, capes being cool and all you know. Facial hair should be of the style for the time but you may choose however you like it. Hope you have a fun Saturday night.

Bumping shawl

bump

Reposting from prev. thread.

40K request to any 40k artist/drawfag.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

So what is this for?

Mutants and Masterminds campaign, my Speedster character (the request) is an archetypal 'bad-boy' delinquent whose in a situation where he's desperately trying to impress some societal higher-ups, and is out of his element.

Anyone want some superheroes/supervillains drawn? Ones with actual costumes, that is.

Looking for the Open Legend RPG Core Rules alpha pdf. Just got released yesterday.

Why are you looking for it in the drawthread?

this is some spooky timing, i literally just started making a character for my champions game.

younger guy, spiderman-esc build and costume, with black primary and green secondary. the eyes lenses are red. instead of the spiderman web design on the costume it looks more like cracks or breaks in the ground if that makes sense. if you could by chance also do a slightly transparent t-rex behind him as well, sort of like in those hulk posters where the hulk form is in the background. if that part is too much feel free to leave it out.
thanks!

Requesting a pathetic looking mutant creature laying on the floor of a stone cell while a gelatinous cube, gray ooze, other slime/ooze creature comes in through the door like T1000.

Could somebody re-color this image so the white and green pieces of armor were black?

Migrating.

Hello, drawfriends.
Wondering if I could get someone to draw this guy thumbing through some tarot cards at home (with either enthusiasm or irritation). Maybe at a desk or on a couch (though if it's at a desk I'd appreciate it being covered in work folders/documents, whatever desk knick-knacks, and a single handgun of your choice). Ideally he'd be in a dark tan suit and tie (loosened or done up, your call). Feel free to liberally pepper a couple wads of cash wherever you want.

Another idea would be him in a dark suit and posing with a pistol (type up to you) aimed and an expression of irritation on his face (grinding his teeth, furrowed brow).

Alternatively, I'd be happy to have him getting pissed off at something on the phone.

Ref images are from two different points in his life, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some minor scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are light blue. He's also just a bit overweight.

Thanks for reading.

Did he play college ball you know?