/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

pls pst m c

Most people post both. If you only want to post one I say post the positives/negatives in text format.

Why Travelers are so long lived? Do all of them have a Flower Bed?

I don't think it's the only thing that provides them with a long life, and it's not like they can't become immortal or something due to the sheer amount of universes.

I chalk it up to superior medical technology and magic.

Artist's Pen
Clockworks

Cassy

I just want to help a friend.

>TRAVERLLER

I had forgotten about the Transfusions. Yeah, I suppose those guys don't really age.

Summing up a basic human Traveler have longer life expectancy/age slower and can pay for things like Transfusion, Lichdom, Body Formatting to extend it. I think it makes sense now.

> TRIBLLERS
> FUGGEN TRIBLLERS

Is a Gondola a perfect traveler?

there's no such thing as a perfect traveler.

that's what a loser traveler would say

Only around terraformed Mars

>cool outfit
>you may have as meny sets of filthy rags and generic, earth-tone, wasteland gear as you like for free

uh

okay

i want, um

68 heptillion sets please

Just to be clear, you can only take Safe objects if you take Keter ones right?

If so then I'll take the egg timer and the computer. All the object Keters are a pain in the ass to avoid disaster.

Also, I'll take Cassy. As much as I want to take the succubus for the sex, her condition makes it so I can't invite any males inside the house and I must block off all windows.

How do you destroy all cyoas?

By sucking my penis.

close the thread and never open it again

go outside, talk to girls, have a nice family, die happy

Okay!

Suicide would work if you're afflicted with solipsism

All the first generation travelers are dead.

Ae is actually terraformed Mars if I remember correctly.

No, they're just dead on the inside.

ty for these, they are good

>All the first generation travelers are dead.
>No, they're just dead on the inside.
I thought they were just... resting or pining for the fjords or something.

Something something go prod the Necron tombs and see what crawls out.

>Celestial

>Love
>Death
>The Sun
>Order

>Beauty
>Marriage

In charge of the underworld and the great solar forge of souls, I am the driving force behind reincarnation and rebirth. That means the more humans that exist, the more I actually need to work. Therefore my blessing goes to those of purest love: the men who love men and the girls who love girls. These beautiful specimens of humanity rule our city-state while the lower castes work and (slowly) reproduce.

There is no hoarding of wealth or power because the elite are by design unable and unwilling to create dynasties.

Pray and live loyally, and in the next life you might be one of the blessed with superior taste in love.

Especially in my favour are the girls and boys who devote their lives to observing and chronicling my blessed. Write, draw and prosper.

Any good daughteru cyoa?

No. They're all either pedo bait or cuck fiction. Then again, it's a horrible, horrible concept so I doubt a good daughteru cyoa can be made to begin with.

Fuck that.

I want an Abyssal Tech Priest CYOA.

What about motheru cyoa?

Work It Harder, Make It
Do It Faster, Makes Us
More Than Ever, Hour
Our Work Is Never Over

Posting OC.

Good OC.

Still waiting on a CYOA that uses mystery box3 as a prompt.

Truly a gentleman of an enlightened age, thank you.

New OC, I missed those too.

>she woved never to let her job take her time
wov

>Booming Drake

>Courier

>Gideon, Smuggler Pro

>The New Age of Piracy

>Strong Bond (boost Power)

I like this a lot.

Initially thought of joining the war but it doesn't seem worth it. Instead I'll try to make a shitload of money delivering items of both a legitimate and illegitimate variety in a speed that makes me extremely reliable and capable of doing far more jobs.

Should be sound in a fight as well given my drake is as physically powerful as any of the others and is a hell of a lot faster.

Took the pirate job as I figured it'd make smuggling more profitable. I wonder if a buffed up Drake is enough to lift a ship.

feels a bit village-esque.

epic, I like it

>I want an Abyssal Tech Priest CYOA.

Tell more more.

boring and pointless?

naw, its not as bad as village

>>Death, order for major.
>>Justice, marriage and winter.

"The Saxon is not like us Normans,
His manners are not so polite,
But he never says anything serious,
'till he talks about justice and right.
When he stands like an ox in the furrow
with his solemn eyes set on your own.
and he whispers "This isn't fair dealing"
my son leave the Saxon alone."

My people are stoic and hardy, who follow their Chiefs and King's words like gospel.
When death is one cold night away, men learn to work together.

>George, a meant mothertrucker who fought in the war
...What... What war? Fuck, now I'm not sure when this takes place.

The war of the waifus

Okay so you start off as a regular guy with access to a cache of bio-mechanical and practically magical material.

You start off by designing your Forward Operating Base in a variety of mystical/magical and exotic locations. Then you design your servants and companions ranging from cute little girls to clones of yourself and other choices like mutated children and robotic shotabots.

Finally you redesign yourself, shaving away whatever humanity you have left and replacing it with esoteric technological advancements that fuck with your mind and sense of self.

Throughout this entire process the narration becomes increasingly deranged, unreliable, and psychopathic to mirror your own descent into insanity and your growing lust for science.

You mean this one?

> Normans
Oh a 'coimhead air tuilleadh luchd-ionnsaigh.

Gondola CYOA when? hehehe

perfect.

>You failed your classes but it's okay

You need to be retarded to do that, I feel insulted

Welcome to planet dirtrag!

Shut up Tokhaar

Maybe you were too busy stealing hearts and missed too many classes to pass even if you knew that material.

STOP MAKING ME GAY

This is really sweet. I love the way its written.

Access to all kinds of shit across infinite universes, as well as sufficiently advanced technology.

I had actually thought Travellers were automatically unaging until HL corrected me. That means I either need to revise my build to include some sort of immortality option or specify that my first order to business is to find an immortality option. My favorite idea so far is finding the universe in which my Promraen Caro Necromancer exists and get his help.

the gay was inside you all along

Yeah you're right.

Actually We're the saxons m8

Is Mister Allan supposed to teach two different subjects?

>Set out to make sensei harem
>Get to science
>"Okay, I'll pick one bro to even it out."
>Get to Art and Health
>Criss is gay
>Mrs. Holly is married
Why must you ruin my dreams user?

No, its not the same person. Apparently I used the same name. Does it matter that two teachers have the same last name?
Thanks.

All characters are always gay for user. If some characters are specified to be gay, that just means they're extra gay for you.

>time for summer school with sexy teachers and students
>perfect opportunity to find love and make friends
>didn't reach my weight goal yet

GUESS ITS ONLY DESPAIR FOR ME

>All characters are always gay
don't project yourself onto characters

Better thank your grandma for that sweater then. Nigger, you should be visiting her grave three times a week

instead of lurking every day to say this, do some workout

You post this shit every day. Stop whining and go for a walk.

>Don't exercise
>Don't drink
I mean, I guess I could start exercising if she's ok with me not drinking. I could be the designated driver I guess.
>Doesn't like don't stop believing
Not a dealbreaker, but sure makes me sad.

I've already lost 40lbs. Still need 20 more and it needs to go faster!!

I agree with user. Characters are whatever sexuality you want them to be.

good luck then

maiming strinke at around 600pl
argon scope around 300pl (wtf it's not even good)
should i sell them or wait a bit?

oops wrong thread sorry