Name something worse than Humanity Fuck Yeah

Name something worse than Humanity Fuck Yeah

You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/730060/6ddb8d2b60/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>humanity and aliens race-mixing and producing hideous half breed offspring that the DM pretends are beautiful because he's a fucking furry fetishist.

OP

/pol/tards

Let me try...

People who start threads only to complain about something they can effortlessly ignore despite there being a rule expressly forbidding this exact course of action

You win.

People who think all OC on Veeky Forums is badwrongfun

People that make threads about HFY.

Elves fuck yeah

bait threads

source?

Age of Sigmar.

your sessions games getting cancelled because FUCKING STEVE had to go and have a baby

:c

Walking into a RPG group just to find that one player creates an elf because he's narcissistic, one player creates a dwarf because he's secretly gay for vikings, and literally every other player creates some furfaged bestial classed mary sue who's so special they have to cover up everything except their most alarming features because literally everyone is prejudiced against them.

Dindu nuffin evil race like Warcraft orcs

It would be nice if they could keep it on their board.

/pol/baiting and 'SJW' baiting. HFY has a couple of interesting ideas, if jingoistic

first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew's Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia

Ayy lmao Fuck Yeah

Of course I can't.

ZAMAS

The Noble Savage trope, there is nothing worse and more overused than the fucking noble savage trope

Savages are Noble tho

>being a human
>not liking HFY
Race traitor

Players who stick their nose into a computer or phone until combat comes up. Roll dice. "did I hit?". Goes back to doing fuckall afterwards.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

chaosfags

Nice

40k fags in any VS thread
Someone could create a setting literally designed to hard counter 40k setting and 40kids would still say 40k would win.

The promotion of mediocrity and the belief human progress is bad

It's not that bad, you wuss.

Munchkin

Cringey metathreads and whiny boogieman posters. Sage.

>last HFY thread died so early
So much for human spirit

Looks like I need to post this again.

Tumblr and reddit expats on Veeky Forums. They're extremely obvious and every time I read a post they make, grow a tumor in my brain.

You must look like MODOK by now.

>This

Is it so hard to find a group of human adventurers who purge the evil monster races?

Furries.

Throwing embarrassing temper tantrums about random boards in unrelated threads.

Sounds like /pol/tards.

But that's what you're doing, autismo.

/thread

No, the thread is about things that are worse than something else.
I don't come across HFY that often, but the moment someone posts a girl with a tan on /v/ some /pol/tard goes on a rant about the vileness of niggers.

Sounds literally harmless and inconsequential. Just hide their posts, or, if they break a rule, report them. Don't get so invested & obsessed you feel the need to run to a venting thread and throw a childish fit to maintain mental stability.

>calling out fascists is "throwing a fit"

god no wonder America is such a dumpster fire right now

40k fanboyism, i like 40k but shit gets posted too much with shitty memes like "Heresy XD" but Has me beat, poltards shit up every board.

>calling out fascists
Haha, holy shit, you actually think you're some kind of freedom fighter, don't you? Go outside or feel more embarrassed about your life.

So..uh, you guys do realize that /pol/tards aren't actually from /pol/ right?

They're just trolls looking for easy (you)s. Why give it to them?

It's not a venting thread.
Someone asked a question, someone answered.
Only one here throwing a fit here is you.
My response was furries anyways.

Aside from the actual retards who cross-board shit-post for (you)'s, Old /pol/acks have better things to be doing on their own board. However, with the recent 2016 election, a bunch of redditors jumped ship like plague rats, and have gradually spread to the other boards, while forgetting general rule 3. So the real problem is.
Reddit

>53619651
I wonder who's behind this post

Judging by the way you failed to quote I'm gonna guess reddit.

>My response was furries anyways.
I.. don't think anybody asked, buddy.

Um.. Context?

OP did. What he didn't ask was for you to get all butthurt about someone else's reply.

Didn't want to give him that (You)

GURPS.

>lol ur mAD br0 xD
This is embarrassing, please say this is bait. Everybody's staring.

This is Good autism

>I don't think anybody asked
>is there anything worse than HFY?

I assume that you are refering to people such as OP, and I would like to argue that disliking HFY is less about "promote mediocrity and whatnot" and more about disliking the fact that it very easily derails into "lolrapemurderpolluteraperofllol"

Sure, but I'd assume op was more concerned with the opinions of normal posters and not angry children going on schizo rants about drumpfkins or whatever.

>whines about rants that have not happened
>strawmans as well

Skub.

Bad Wrong Fun

You can argue all you want, It doesn't change that the /pol/tards are worse than HFY in fact, it's reinforcing this.

>strawman ad hominem!!!! stop using fallacies on me!! :(((
What is this autism?

This.

>Still having a 3rd grader meltdown over "/pol/tards"
Get back on your adhd meds, child.

The little girl isn't real.

The woman there is hallucinating as she is dying thinking about how good her life would have been if her child was born. Instead, she dies in a bathroom with her pregnant stomach stomped in by 20-somethings as they steal her life savings she got from being a prostitute.

Source: Emergence, by shindol

Why don't you like humans, OP?

>Reading Shindol
>Ever

Well damn.

And here i thought metamorphosis was grim.

People who are so bothered by HFY that they make shitpost threads about it.

NTR

The irony is palpable.

Based bro bringing the epic retorts!! xD

You're trying really hard to get (You)s mate

Chin up, mate, Shindol isn't the worst by a wide margin.
No, that's the same work. -emergence- is just the subtitle.

You and your taste.

Fuck you doctor pepper and vodka go great together.

Dr. Pepper is an abomination don't you dare to pretend to be me

all of Twilight
all of Harry Potter
all of Star Wars

Shit, I'm forced to agree.

People who somehow are dumb enough to consider humans on the same level as orcs or hobgoblins.

Wait, I may be mixing them up.

Was it the one where a girl get amongst other thigs raped by her classmates and raped by her father (and her mother freaking out and accusing her of seducing her father),

Or was it one of the stories in the same collection whith the other stories being about a girl who got her arms and legs chopped off to be used as a sextoy for some old doll-collector. And the other that ended with the girl being raped with the bones of her dead boyfriend?

Its been years since I have read any of these, for I do not remember anything about a pregnant lady being stomped...

>Pibbfag

Well damn that just leaves me bitter

No, you had it right the first time; but it's a standalone work. The collection with the amputee dolls is by a different artist: exhentai.org/g/730060/6ddb8d2b60/

How good could her life had become?
Now she's a lone whore with another mouth to feed that needs attention.

This entire fucking thread

Welp, my knowledge of fucked up hentai was better than I expected, but worse than what I hoped.

I thought that metamorphosis ended (kinda sorta) happily with the manga ending with the girl doing drugs in the bathroom with her boyfriend waiting in the bed.

But as we have clearly discovered my memory is not the most reliable thing