TFW you bought the dip

>TFW you bought the dip

>tfw you bought the dip at 13k but it shot up to 14.4k for the 2 seconds you clicked confirm purchase

I’m trying but Coinbase keeps screwing me over.

>tfw sold at atl again
just kill me

Nice dubs, and soon ban. This is blue board. Blue board know no penis. Blue board no penis. Blue board know penis ban. At least post titty. Titty succulent. Penis straw. Suck me. MODDDDDS

what penis? thats a prosthetic

How can you fuck up so bad?
It always recovers.

Reported enjoy mr penis man

Posting before deletion.

>tfw you shorted at 18k

mods like dick

Esss to late am sorry

lol

People bought the diip at 13k yesterday and were pretty smug when it went back to 15k.
Now people bought the dip at 11k and are happy that's back at 13k.
Maybe you'll understand what's going on eventually.

Dubs men mr dubs

hello mr no fun

>tfw I have a bigger penis then American Psycho

More dubs mr peen man

coming up

limit orders man

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CGI penis.

>he thinks that was the dip

Can you post dubs for LINK?

Now do a tippy trippy

My Id looks like it says BADLEMON

Nice

easy

Buy ETH at every dip

>tfw went all in on LTC this dip

why am I such a retard I do it every fucking time..

Me too brother. Honestly the whaleposting has convinced me.

Same here. I FOMO'd and bought LTC at $255.00 by accident. Tried to buy under $200.00 but the fucking whales pumping and dumping their money fucked me and now I'm stuck HODLing and praying the market recovers.

i missed the damn dip because wasn't able to look for an hour, fuck this shit.

I bought it at 90 before it mooned. It's treated me very well so I'm probably irrationally attached to it now. I think it's going to blow up once the market finishes shaking off its current fears

if whalebro is legit I'll actually sharpie in pooper, will make me cosy for a while

Smart money is buying from dumb money? Happens all the time in crypto.

It already touched 10k. 10k is a much stronger barrier than 13k.

tbf I thnk this happens to every new coiner. I was like this in 2013-2014, I wasn't used to the volatility yet. a buddy of mine who trades stocks and is actually a decent investor bought before the dip and panic sold in the dip yesterday, so he really should have known better. I think entering the crypto market and seeing the first big crash is just too much of a shock for 95% of people, so they sell.

now when dips happen though, I scoop up all the cheap coins while everyone else sells.

Non stop dubs my man

Bro what sorcery is this EVRYONE OF YOUR POST IS DUBS

>>bought the dip
No, I did not.

this one is trips though