IT'S POLL TIME!

Good evening, Veeky Forums! As promised, we have our divegrass medal allocation and music poll ready to go.

To explain briefly how it's structured: the first question is a simple verification question to make sure you're actually from Veeky Forums. Don't think too hard about it, just answer honestly. The second question is about medal allocations. Make sure you read this question CAREFULLY so you understand it before answering. Third question is simply do you like our current music set-up y/n? And final question is to make suggestions for new music if you feel our current music isn't up to scratch.

Link here: docs.google.com/forms/d/1oxCVM9kVv0N07nydES19CqvoMfDaXNLpYvV48N-tIaM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Take your time, use the thread to brainstorm/make suggestions, and by all means ask questions. We'll be running this poll for a week, after which we'll have a second round of polling for any new music suggested. This poll will be up on the Veeky Forums page on the implyingrigged wiki as well as in the Veeky Forums Cup discord server here: discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv (Please only answer once. pls)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53458927/#53458927
youtube.com/watch?v=t0URLGsf1e0
youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ndH6UqA0QSo
youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c
youtu.be/zLpHziRlvQ8
mikeymason.bandcamp.com/track/natural-20
youtube.com/watch?v=nlTKDKXOI34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8
youtu.be/ndH6UqA0QSo
youtube.com/watch?v=pLsDxvAErTU
youtube.com/watch?v=2K2wyd8K484
youtube.com/watch?v=9psDkhyh28A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVDLVqHqqfw
youtube.com/watch?v=pdhciNFgkU4
youtube.com/watch?v=gfDKq9w3Ihs
youtube.com/watch?v=sFZjqVnWBhc
youtube.com/watch?v=ywc2hiMZ08I
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtHuNRmYs3BUD_FwQ0O5w7aWAOXdinDk2
youtube.com/watch?v=2oclDVweTR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53458927/#53458927

for anyone who wanted to go back and see music that was brought up in the last cup thread.

The way I see it, there are three possible victory themes for beating /x/:

>Old /x/:
Seeing as how we’re the TRADITIONAL games, the most fitting, I think, is
youtube.com/watch?v=t0URLGsf1e0

>nu /x/:
Ouija boards are traditional games, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw

>Veeky Forums-tan X /x/-tan OTP:
Veeky Forums-tan, a cynical and bitter shell of his former self, having banished the spirits of /b/ and yahoo answers from the corpse of /x/-tan, now returns his beloved to her final resting place.

“I love you, /x/”
youtube.com/watch?v=ndH6UqA0QSo

Is Baldur's Gate enough of a retro game to use music from it when we face /vr/?

bump

I'm afraid /x/ are currently managerless and out of competition for now.

That doesn't mean it can't be ready for a future cup.

I think this might be a good goal horn for Big E.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

If all three have a goal horn, the default goal horn will never be heard.

If we had Gork and Mork as strikers this problem could be solved.

Would be the best partnership in virtual divegrass.

We could do the thing that other boards do were the first goal is the default, then custom are played.

Or one player, called Gork (Or possibly Mork) and we randomly change the name that is first.

but our current strikers are already good (excluding the possibility of bringing back Creed).

On that note, What about group intro themes for the FLGS cup? Like youtu.be/zLpHziRlvQ8 for /toy/.

that works.

Anyone know someone that could sing this so we could use it for Veeky Forums victory anthem?

we need to hire slannesh to come join the team. It be a partnership made in the eye of terror

but we already have DOOMRIDER. A Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire!

Couldn't find it on youtube, but this song would make a great goalhorn.
mikeymason.bandcamp.com/track/natural-20

Well, someone's going to roll a 1 one of these days.

>I'm afraid /x/ are currently managerless and out of competition for now.

well yeah but
>That doesn't mean it can't be ready for a future cup.

>We could do the thing that other boards do were the first goal is the default, then custom are played.

That's a possbilie option. Another one, that isn't necessarily mutually exclusive to that would be to have Nicol Bolas and Emprah switch places so that we have a frontman with the default horn.

If getting his head mounted on a pike by the white scars didn't count as a permanent problem for Doomrider, I don't think getting sucked into a portal would be either.

But I was about to post this as a goal-horn for Nicol Bolas.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlTKDKXOI34

that might also be a great meme into for a match against /an/.

What the shit is happening in this thread

I need a Photoshop of John Madden's face onto an Eldar. (warp spider or harlequin death jester preferred)

>Veeky Forums-tan X /x/-tan OTP:
gonna try to do some drawfaggotry.

Actually that is alot better. Its fits the whole Veeky Forums is better that a meme anthem needs, while also slagging off /an/, without being mean-spirited.

I look forward to seeing it.

Yeah I think this would be a great vs /an/ anthem.

bumpin for 2/3 of comic finished drawn

Re-posting Banned From Argo as joint anthem and joint victory anthem for when Veeky Forums faces /d/.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

i still don't know what's happening

-And I have no Idea how I would draw Veeky Forums-tan, /co/-tan, and possibly others burying /x/-tan. Fuck

I can help you there.

I'm in a game right now but later I'll grab some ways board team fans have been depicted in the past for you.

oops you said tans not fans.

are you saying you don't know how to pose them, or you don't know what Veeky Forums-tan, /co/nrad, /x/anadu and other board tans look like?

Eh, it's not really something we can sing-along to though. It's just a sort of repetitive spoken word rock song.

>Xanadu

The mongols came up with some weird names.

Is this correct? J'hn M'd'd'n, eldar warlock?

Oh I'm laughing.
I love it. Thank you.

I showed my GM. He suggests Mah'den as another possible spelling.

well is she being interred in a traditional christian way or in some occult way or other?

no idea how to pose them. My vague Idea was to have Veeky Forums-tan, /co/nrad (as Veeky Forums's best friend), possibly Veeky Forums-tan (shared an interest in horror stories), and maybe others burying /x/anadu. Veeky Forums and possibly others would be crying while saying something along the lines of "I love you, /x/anadu". the next frame would focus on the grave, listing her life as something like 2007-2010. From there, old /x/-tan comics would be copypasted in. The commentators would have started playing youtu.be/ndH6UqA0QSo when the burial frame was shown.

would /x/ want to be buried, cremated, or like, burned on a viking ship or something?

somehow the idea of Veeky Forums-tan sitting in a chair crying and holding an urn while /co/nrad holds him (arm around shoulder from side) amuses me.

Veeky Forums-tan and /x/-tan standing in a grave with the grave stone visible and the other -tans are shoveling dirt into the hole that's around them.

No idea. I didn't plan that far ahead.

What I've drawn so far is Veeky Forums banishing the spirits of /b/ and yahoo answers from a green /x/ by rolling a d20 and then hitting her with a spectral soccer ball. she falls over, so Veeky Forums runs over and picks up her now emaciated corpse.

>not casting turn undead on /b/ and Y!A ghosts.

It would be simpler to just not show /x/ at all and just have the gravestone say /x/, or there being a wreath with "/x/" on the coffin as it's lowered down by the other tans. If you coloured it you could even make the coffin in her colour scheme.

to get us back on topic, while I color the shitty sketch I've drawn so far, what about using /p/'s victory theme when we beat /k/? They are a magical place.

having Kodachrome as the victory anthem for beating /k/ makes no damn sense

youtube.com/watch?v=pLsDxvAErTU

The Joke
Your head

i agree that shoggoth on the roof would be a good special victory anthem for /x/

Him and his bicycle kick of HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS.

are you new?

Can we PLEASE sack Marquod and just ban him from approaching anywhere near the cup?

shitty drawfaggotry page 1

wrong file

and forgot to and in her speech bubbles' text

for some reason i thought you were drawing this with a mouse on a program not a pencil and paper.

I never said it would be good.

what about /asp/?

what about /asp/? Do we share anything in common with them?

wrestling/grappling

They are alternative sports. So basically WWE. Thats about it. Its an entire board dedicated to entertainment wrestling. So apart from Los Tiburon (Shark of the Land), not really

you've never been on the /asp/ threads where they endlessly debate combat and martial arts like a couple of nerds at a game store have you.

Unless there's music specifically about Los Tiburon, we'd just be playing an /asp/ song.

Ahh, okay. Now I see. I forgot the golden rule of Veeky Forums. Everyone is a nerd about something.

LARPers

someone mentioned using this for /sp/ in last week's thread
youtube.com/watch?v=2K2wyd8K484

thoughts?

I like this as a joint into anthem.

not iconic enough, it doesn't have a joke in it. Also, not build up or climax. However, you have just reminded me of how Blood Bowl of all games managed to have an amazing soundtrack.

Thers is a joke..

/sp/'s anthem comes from American football and bloodbowl's main theme sounds like its spoofing American football hype music.

Wrestler Bray Wyatt is a backwoods swamp wizard/cult leader.
Play his song we beat /asp/?

youtube.com/watch?v=9psDkhyh28A

wouldn't that be something that /x/ would play, as opposed to us?

How do you adapt one of Maddens "ya gotta play good football" or other rants to an Eldar?

I suggested it because i could see Bray Wyatt being one of Veeky Forums's twisted creations come to life.

But it would be appropriate for /x/ to use in the future. (in other words, if their team ever comes back from the dead and starts playing again.)

What is the most Veeky Forums thing on Veeky Forums?

I guess i must be

Hi, collector. What are you up to?

I think you're going overboard with custom victory music. Most boards should get the default.

Get rid of Marquod please.

Seriously, as long as he's involved with the cup, Veeky Forums will perform poorly and we'll still be stale.

>mfw someone remembered my suggestion

Who you gonna replace him with?

We have too many anthems.

Why can't we have people make some good Chants or some decent Smileys for Smashcast?

Didn't he win us our only star?

Yeah, things were better when we only had one.

If Veeky Forums stomping its way from the fetus, though the babby, up the the elites is "performing poorly" then you don't know what you are talking about.

right now we have the standard number of anthems.
Two.
A main anthem, and a victory anthem.
The talk of adding more anthems than that is new.

suggestions for Veeky Forums and /m/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVDLVqHqqfw

youtube.com/watch?v=pdhciNFgkU4

youtube.com/watch?v=gfDKq9w3Ihs

youtube.com/watch?v=sFZjqVnWBhc

>Is Baldur's Gate enough of a retro game to use music from it when we face /vr/?

it came out in 1998 and is set in forgotten realms and is based on ADnD

sounds good.

/vr/'s anthem is Hype as hell. ( youtube.com/watch?v=ywc2hiMZ08I )

So if we are going to even bother with finding a Veeky Forums retro video game song to replace our stock anthem when we face them then it would need to be something good.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtHuNRmYs3BUD_FwQ0O5w7aWAOXdinDk2

I don't know anybody on Veeky Forums who sings. but it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few.

I'm sorry, I meant goal horns.

We barely survived the Fetus.

>We could do the thing that other boards do were the first goal is the default, then custom are played
for goals after the first
that sounds good.

I just noticed those verses perfectly fit the tune for Auld Lang Syne. In any case I really want to try singing this now, I doubt I'm remotely good enough to be of use to you guys

He isn't our manager.

I'd still love to hear it sang.

give it a shot. record it on voocaroo.

Do it faggot, any singing is better than no singing.

Dungeon Master by Visigoth.

>Dungeon Master by Visigoth.

You forgot to post the link to the music. Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oclDVweTR4
What
said
>give it a shot. record it on voocaroo.