He missed ETH

>he missed ETH
>he missed NEO
>he missed IOTA
>he missed TRX

You're just going to sit there and miss ICX too?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943288513637761024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N..no.. sir

I didn't miss the first three.

TRX is and always has been, a shitcoin.

I am heavy in ICX.

Yeah, I have about 25% in ICX. I can't wait to see biz's reaction when this takes off 10-20x.

Probably the most promising coin right now

ICX has kept me most of my gains while btc/apts bled. Wabi has been solid as fuck the last 24 hours too

Went all in last night. I’ve had some since 1000. Sold my TRX yesterday because it’s shit and now have 100% ICX. Saved my ass during last night’s cryptocalypse.

i am not m8. this shit will go ballistic

>Saved my ass during last night’s cryptocalypse.
This.
Love this coin simply for doing that.

hope you are sure
i am in icx about 3 days and waiting for fun, for my self I didnt look how icx doing well, i had close enough from heart attack for todays menstruating all coins, i had enough of my work, not done well AAS cycle, too much work, not enough sleep, heavy stress from life around and coming xmas (no presents yet, doing well..), all together with this shitty day without time to interest more into crypto world.. so exhausted, that not done well AAS cycle makes all much worse (stay away from that shit forever,never try,trust me), focusing on take a rest and chill out (you says 420?), so I hope that my hodling (wtf ! holding, nope?) will not betray me

I am in, crossing fingers, chilling out for coming fun

What's the circulating supply?

This isn't your fucking diary.

>for my self I didnt look how icx doing well,
You are kind of a bitch aren't you?

It held during the cryptoapocalypse.

Let me repeat, it held during the cryptoapocalypse.

ICX and XLM have been keeping me afloat

yeah buddy, this isnt, just take a lesson from others life, never know how it can change mind in future and avoid suicide in future from similar problems

we all are nervous enough, chill out

i fel bad 4 my outburst

nice to hear, so something huge coming by that trust (then,nothing else had that trust in coin by people)

This. For a coin to survive this slaughter. I'm in awe.

This is extremely impressive

dick. be sorry.

800 million despite what coinmarketcap says.

400 million.

400 of it didnt get distributed because of KYC issues.

So where did these 400 million coins go then? Even their twitter says that there is going to be 800 million in circulation.

I haven't missed Verge and Ripple though.

So cap already 1b?

their twitter says 400mil in circulation. stop spreading lies.
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943288513637761024

yes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the potential to go 10-20x from here.

here you fucking sperglord

everything is on the frontpage

the circulating supply is 200 million coins, as only 50% was sold during the pre-sale and ICO, the rest is locked away and shit

it puts icx at around half a billion $ marketcap at the current price

I'be been 100% in for a while now, feels good. The fact that it held its value yesterday tells you everything you need to know

>This is extremely impressive
oh yeah?