Thelavos managed to conquer most of the Wavach's planets

>Thelavos managed to conquer most of the Wavach's planets
Fucking how? Theocracy Troops are over-costed garbage and haven't been competitive for years. Their stat blocks in the RPG are pretty mediocre as well.

Seriously, the fuck are the Kelvaverse writers doing? Are they just trying to push The Bishopess as the new waifubait?

Theocracy Zealots >>> Wavachi Conscripts

Secularfags BTFO!

>Bishopess
>Waifu bait

Yeah, I guess so, if your tastes are trash

It's pretty obvious that Thelavos is meant to be beast, they're just having trouble representing that on the table.

>Are they just trying to push The Bishopess as the new waifubait?

You didn't guess that from the fact that in all of the new illustrations, the bottom half of her robe appears to be made entirely out of dental floss?

>Scraphounds ignored again

Call me when something fun is happening.

No shit, she's the Denticulatory Bishopess of the Theocracy Troops' Calcareous Brigade. Her robe of office IS dental floss.

The waifubait allegation is just Dome and Wavachi players pissed that Theocracy is actually playable again. Anyone who says they are over-costed or have mediocre stats has never looked at the Battle-Dentist profile.

Man I feel you, Scraphounds have gotten the shaft ever since they thought it would be a good idea to make jury-rigging a universal upgrade.

Not to mention that whole bullshit in the lore with the "Mad Dog" arc.

Don't remind me of the mad-dog arc. Like, sure, let's take the canonically weakest faction, the scrappy outcasts that only have each other, and make them have a fucking civil war. Just kill them all if you want, but come on.

>the fuck are the Kelvaverse writers doing?
Strippers and booze thanks to you fags spending shekels on their plastic crap figurines

>Are they just trying to push The Bishopess as the new waifubait?
Yep. Every 6 months with the newsletter you get a new one. Gotta get dem virgins to spend money.

The fact that you fuckers didn't complain half as much when the cat people furry race splatbook came out as you do about any other addition to canon is proof that you're all furries.

>implying it hasn't been all Vorhlfags since day one
Next you're going to tell me that Infinite Cave shit on kikestarter isn't furshit when they're trying to get fucking redrusker to do the art.

I dunno, it felt more like a restructuring to me. they finally got Chevalrisse in a position of power.

>be Ministry Engineer in party of Jin-fags
>everyone keeps trying to perform a Convergence on my tech for the buff
Nobody cares about the lore anymore i swear

Kevalverse is in the best spot it's been in since the 80's, you faggots are just used to the Bishopess/Wavachi circle jerk that's fucking been in place for the last decade.

Now we just need scraphounds playable. God damnit I miss seeing tread-burners at the table

You can still run tread-burners if you use them right. They're closer to heavy fire support than full-on assault vehicles.

Just load them with anti-tank weaponry and keep them toward the back.

>Hurr durr let's converge everything
Fucking Jinfags, I swear.

It's mostly cause most GMs are too pussy to not fudge away the more awful results of the Overload rolls.

Like, holy shit, the chance of your anti-matter reactor detonating is the whole fucking drawback to convergence. If the GM fudges that away of COURSE everyone would do it instead of the Jin.

>Hurr-durr tread-burners

They were never viable, get over it. Having cool fluff doesn't mean it has to feature in every edition.

Tread burners were the shit two editions ago. Bet you whined and moaned your Wavachi ass off every time you were tabled by Scraphounds.

I never was because no one ever played them back then, and they won't now. They're an NPC faction.

Hey guys I'm looking to get into the game, what faction is best to start with? I hear good things about Wavachi or The Jin.

Also are scrap hounds as op as my friend says?

you know the funny thing about tread burners is that they were never SUPPOSED to be a thing outside of a line in some other book. Their creator, Johnathan E. Hunt Sr (Or just John Hunt at the time) said in an interview that he never really had anything more substantial than being backgound fluff for them but people kept asking for more and more on them so they eventually became a thing. I still don't think he likes them that much personally

Scrap hounds got nerfed HARD. The thing that made them super powerful to begin with got corrected so it ONLY procs on Inorganics. Which still makes them good hunters of siege weapons, but the only army they're actually OP against are, Ironically Tread burners

No shit? Man, they're almost as popular as the fucking gear boys, was it just the fans? Or was it a corporate move?

>It's another bitching about scraphounds episode

Being a Battle Mendicants player is eternal suffering.

>they finally got Chevalrisse in a position of power.

Only to appease you and the Lord Protector crowd. There is no conceivable way hey would have been able to oust the Royal Family, they had the support of the people, the army and the majority of the knightly houses.

I will concede they have done it in a well written way, I like the Cromwellian vibe you get from it. With the Royal Family hidden in one of the Knightly Houses, opens up a lot of intrigue and the possibility for another Civil War.

Go for one of the Knightly Houses, right now you have options of who to support. Alvarian are stanch Royalists tho, I suspect they are hiding the Kings Family. Depending on which you go for, you can get anything from Ironwork Soldiery, Templarites with dedicated heavy weapons to huge options on Patriarch of the House.

Mendicant fans still exist?

It was both. The fans wanted it, a lot, and the team at the time saw there was money there, so Hunt decided to elaborate a bit. He's pretty tired of them now and has been for a few editions since their fluff quality is... not as good as before. they really should have him work on ANYTHING else for a bit, the man's still a goldmine of ideas, but that particular path is a bit overworked.
And also, let's be honest. The best Tread burners fluff was the early shit when they were mostly mentions in other books

Why the fuck does every thread turn into a scraphound circle jerk? I get it, we like the scrappy mad max survivalists, but I mean they're generic compared to all the other factions.

I mean just look at a perdition engine and tell me the prophetess isn't shit. Hell even jin-fags have their data shrines (which we all need to admit is a fucking genius progression of the obelisk unit)

Do you think we chose this fate? We don't even care if they're top tier, we just want a new army book so we don't get laughed off the table.

Did you guys hear the rumors that they're going to be giving rules to one of the worldforgers.
Not an avatar or a shard. But one of the ACTUAL worldforgers

Shit man, I shouldn't mock. At least you have aesthetic, right?

This

It's like I'm back in 2010. Mendiants haven't even been fucking updated in god knows how long, why cling to it?

>Mendicants
>Current year

I mean, yeah I can't even argue that. But he's still the only one who can write scraphounds worth a damn.

Maybe put him on the prophetess' Theocracy? Lord knows they need some better fluff. Especially considering how fucking dominant they've been on the table recently.

Well they could put him back on The Mendiants. Lord knows they need an update

So are they going to make the point value so high that no one will ever field it, or are they going to retcon a reason for them not to be game breaking like they did with the Ur Engines?

Anyone else feel like there's too many factions at this points? I mean, I can't be the only one who misses when it was just the big three trying to take Terth. It just felt... more desperate yknow?

How come they still haven't made an Empire of Hannad book? Seriously, they're supposed to be this huge power in the South but we never get to play them on the table? WTF?

>Ur Engines

God, don't remind me

Oh fuck, I forgot about the mendicants (just like the writers). Yeah, dear lord they need some love

I mean, it'll never be tournament legal, but 1000 point epic matches are super fun and could use some new tech.

I need an excuse to bust out my 1K Jin army again.

One furry book is enough, thank you.

No idea. But if the rumors are correct it's one of the two that start with N so either the Mendiants are getting an update or there might not BE a hannad anymore

>tfw playing Death-Iron Legion Hellbat cheese
>All that mobility

This shit is just stupid, seriously did they even playtaste Hellbats before releasing them?

>1k of Jin

How much did that cost you? Got to have some old models in there to reach that amount.

But Lizard-people are totally fine. lol k.

That's how business is done, create a desirable product, Hellbats are obvious, make it overpowered so people buy them to bulk up their army and then once they are sold they reign them in and bring them back to level.

They did the same with Ur-Engines.

>1k Jin army
Of course it's fucking Jin, their high tier units just blow everyone else out of the fucking water. The only faction that comes close is Wavachi, and that's just due to economy of scale at this point

>Economy of scale

I see what you did there

Sure. Furry for the regular degenerates, lizard for diet degenerates.

didn't we agree not to bring up Ur engines? god, what a mess.

>current year
>not running united settlements of ardia acadmy list
Its like you fags WANT to lose to hellbats

It mostly was ebay lots, a lot of Jin players left the game a few editions back after the lore reboot.

I had to repaint most of them, but a few of the models were hilariously bad enough that I had to keep them as is.

Man, I got a friend who can field a 1K theocracy and it kicks my ass most of the time. Their Zealous bonuses actually start to get seriously crazy at that scale

>1k of points in Jin
>Only 20 models

>Laughing Cult of Orthodoxy.scripture

I wish they didn't discontinue the Phallusoids again. I had a full army until soccer moms started saying they were inappropriate and shit. Fuck me man, down six hundred dollars!

God damnit I didn't even mean to. But yeah, wyverns and hell bats are way too good if you can field them in large numbers

>rich boy jin fag thinks his overpriced box of 20 threac egales will ever see use

Didn't their most recent book make it so you can't have NEARLY that many of them anymore

They were a surprisingly deep faction, not even gonna lie. Seriously wish they took risks like that today, might honestly breathe life into things. Seriously way too safe, it's getting stale

And it's dead.

They should just refluff their name and appearance to be less... Well they WERE an april fool's joke

Yup
Bunch of people were complaining that egale spam was just as bad as the ur engine so jin can only field one at a time

Not until they get some new molds. Those sanguine scribes look fucking horrible.

Dick monster jokes. The thread is dead. Fun while it lasted.

Have you seen the stuff they're doing for the Black Hole Queens? I think we're gonna get a spiritual successor to the old factions!

Unflarked master race, reporting in. Thelavos a shit.

Yeah
Thats why they always got released on the first of april and discontinued 2 weeks later
Anyone who wasted their money on that shit is either an old fag or an idiot

In 1k they can field 3 I think

I have sixty giant penis figurines that say it was a legitimate faction!

> hey what's worse than a scrap hound?
> a scrap hound that thinks it's a fucking scientist

FUCK the unflarked, they're a fucking mistake of a unit

I can't fucking believe they sold the old designs to a sex toy company

Fuck off
This is why 1k will die
3 egales can solo half an army in 2 turns and take maybe 2 wounds
Jin was a mistake
Still can't believe they arkied the renegshi wizards for this shit

Wasn't that a rumor? I mean even the biggest was, what, 4 inches, tops?

To be honest I think the teeth would make them less than pleasurable

They had that one behemoth a while back...

Well anyways that faction died over 6 years ago
What they did with an old april fools joke is something we may never know

Relax, Wavachi still has damn fine caster units. Renegshi were overpowered, talakesh are perfectly serviceable replacements

It wasn't just the soccer moms. The new generation of players weren't buying them (and the old grognards wouldn't touch the new stuff). I don't know what's with them. I can't tell you how many lolsorandumb kids I have in my store playing Unflarked. The rest just play Wavachi, because that's what Tabletop Seminar is pushing right now.

Phallusoid-fag comes in a derails the thread and you guys act surprised. Every time.

Chill man, you forgot the fact that ALL of Jin's flying units need a certain amount of footsloggers to "Channel" them or something. And like, ALL of their footsloggers are shit but one

>play woad singers
>still haven't gotten a second editon
>Mfw forever stuck in the Arcanean sea with Lady Aurora breathing down our necks

I want to reclaim the Gallant Prow, but I can't move faster than the endless sea

>renegshi were overpowered
They won ONE world championship
ONE
and then instantly got removed from the game a month late and the talakesh are shit
The main reason people even pick renegshi was becaus eof the forbidden lore perk
The talakesh have the orthadox puritian trait which makes it impossible to stop a hell bat or egale
Which would have been perfectly countered by renegshi who was removed a week before their release
If that shit doesn't look sketchy to you you must be dense

Ok I can't fucking take it. We have to address the elephant in the room. We can't just fucking pretend the Ur engine's didn't happen. Six months where they fucking made all armies into fodder, and then nerfed to fucking nothing. And that wouldn't even phase me if the models didn't fucking cost a full car payment. And they're gearing up to do the exact same shit with the chevaliers. We can't let them just keep getting away with this shit. The bullshit fluff, the money gated tier system, the...the... god I just miss when this was a fun little game to play with friends. No space furries, no mad max rip offs, just dumb jokes and religion parodies duking it out for one worthless planet. I love the game I really do, but how the fuck can we let it go on like this?

>no mad max rip offs

Fuck off. The Scraphounds were a good addition. 4th edition best edition.

Pandering to the fucking furries was where it started going downhill.

Speaking of ur engines
>eradin fahs still think they're relevant after the nerfs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Theocracy is the best faction. They have something to believe in and for, and are honestly trying to make the galaxy a better place, which is more then you can say about the fedoralords who rule the Wavachi.

Fight me.

Wavachi have snake-women with tits.

Checkmate

Wanting to fuck sneks is not an argument, try again.

That got thrown out with the angry dick faction didn't it?

>Morale fag
>old fag
The theocracy was disbanded 3 editions ago
Lets all laugh at the autist

Nah. They just have to wear shirts now.

>Game night at FLGS playing Theocracy against some buds, having a good time
>Fatass NEET comes over, smells like shit
>'C-c-can I play a match with you?'
>Proceeds to open a shoebox containing literally decades old, dinged up, unpainted Mendicants minis
>No one knows their rulings but that guy, everyone just takes his word on them to get him to go away faster
>Despite his pulling stats out of questionable fluff, stomp him in a few rounds with a rush of two Kweth Lancer companies
>Two.

Why can't these people just get with the times? Mendicants weren't good back then, and they sure as fuck aren't viable now.

What are you smoking? They just conquered most of Wavachi's worlds.

You know the whole point of doing this is just starting to talk about a fake setting like it was real WITHOUT announcing it.

Fucking newfags.

>using kweth lancers
Bro YOU need to get with the times
That shit hasn't been in any relevant builds for ages

Not true, they're actually useful in the new hellbats build.

I mean that makes him cancer, but still

No they aren't
The lancers got replaced by the orbital ballistas after people realized that hell bats do the job just fine by themselves

>Literally basing your opinions off Veeky Forums

Sorry that you don't understand that 3x Plasma Rending for a first round unit is never going to go out of fashion, pleb

>lancers
>replaced by orbital ballistas
Nigga what?