When is the last time you had a character throw a kick?

When is the last time you had a character throw a kick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgSAOxwr0xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yesterday.

Friday.

Last Friday.

Broke a motherfucker's shin, too.

Couple months ago. Monk NPC that fought with a spear and kicked/stomped nerds when needed.

Unchained Monk, flying kick.

It's like a mini pounce which is nice

Last session. One PC is a Tae Kwon Do Tao, so he kicks things every time he attacks.

Last time we were ACTUALLY FIGHTING SOMETHING AND NOT DISCUSSING POLITICS FOR SOME RETARDED KING

Last Wednesday a guy playing what he called a "nigger monk", which was just a fighter with a rank in monk, tried to do that move where you run at someone then roll back in the air and hit with both feet.

Ages back, and I play a monk. It just so happens that every time I say, "I kick him" I roll a nat 1.

My new level 1 character just today kicked a pub's bouncer in the balls today.

Careful with those legs, somebody might get hurt.
youtube.com/watch?v=QgSAOxwr0xE

I would just parry all that and then go super saiyan with spinning tornado kicks

I don't get it, someone spoonfeed me. I don't play video games.

In street fighter 3 there is a system where you perry attacks by pressing the back button at the exact moment of the attack.

The guy who was playing Ken was on the ropes and the Chun Li player was going to finish him off until he full parried the entire super and countered with Ken's super coming back from the brink.

Never. Every time I play monk I abuse the "Every body part is a weapon" rule.

Including your thighs?

Every.
Part.

Gnome mage, kicked a prisoner in the shins after he made fun of my size.

Even his earlobes are a dangerous weapon, user. His toenails are like knives, and his hair is like piano wire.

First session.
Playing in a Mad Max/Fist of the North Star game, I made basically Kenshiro/Chun Li with a dash of Domon Kasshu. Got hassled by some bikers and lightning kicked their pressure points.

Last session, end of my campaign.
Monk players will do that.

I used to play monk class a lot, because my old DM enjoyed robbing all of his players of their gear at regular intervals.. and I guess old habits die hard.

Two campaigns ago, where I played an incredibly fast monk with a tendency to ruin ambushes and a patriotic streak a mile wide.

My char is a monk so...last session
And yeah, I describe my combos

I had a monk once, his name was 5 Elements Aoba, he had a lightning cestus in one had, a flaming cestus in the other, a Cold boot in one foot and a Acid boot in the other.