Need Help With Deck

So, this is my first 5 color EDH deck and I wanted to go off the beat path with it and wanted a God Tribal deck.

I could use some suggestions on what to add and what to cut. The deck needs some refinement.

your not even done posting and i can already tell you to cut the artifact lords, they dont progress the devotion gameplan and the buff rarely matters

Already did. That was an old set that I tossed together.

And just a bunch of lands there after.

I'm also cutting Coordinated Barrage for Exploration.

And cutting Cloud Key for Burgeoning.

im seeing a few of the gods not being active nearly enough, maybe cut some artifacts for permanents that do similar effects to help on that front, try for sakashima as a clone that you can actually use, and perhaps patriarchs bidding and time of need for utility, also a sizeable chunk of cards are hit by sun titan

Well, Sakashima can't become a copy of a God that isn't already a creature.

Time of Need is good though.

sometimes you just need that one extra xenagos for that little extra fuck you

Perhaps. I also kind of want to toss in Fires of Yavimaya.

depending on how gargantuan your balls are, you can do the dream halls+conflux shenanigans, most 5 color decks dont opt for it due to the high risk of your opponent actually reading cards but it does fill up your grave for big blowouts with mass recursion

Or even Wheel of Sun and Moon and Energy Field.

It seems amusing. I could easily ditch cards that I cannot use at the time.

I'm also changing out Cryptic Gateway for As Foretold.

and i suppose the last bit of real advice is you have no protection against cyclonic rift/merciless eviction/all is dust type effects, so perhaps at least one decent blanket counterspell to prevent blowouts

I'm thinking that I need something that makes me more protected.

Eerie Interlude saves my creatures against those.

>creatures
having your board be creatures is a hit or miss kinda deal here, maybe something like delay or arcane denial even, as long as its easy to cast and can counter the things that matter

I'd take Negate over either of those.

But, maybe I should exchange eerie interlude for a counter.

Eerie Interlude and spells like it are way too narrow to be good. You're holding up mana hoping to blowout against boardwipes, while your deck is relatively strong against a lot of them thanks to all the indestructible. It's barely even good in decks that are pure ETB/LTB flicker shenanigans.

Very true. That's why I'll replace it for a 2cmc counter.

Guild gates + Maze's End

Good idea.