See y’all in six months

I’m a holder now, no more failing at day trading. If I lose this money then so be it. Farewell gentlemen, now we wait.

You shouldn't hold a coin with oversupply not in circulation like XLM.

Just switch to XMR or ETH if you want something a little larger market cap.

you are going to miss out on a lot of gains

See ya tomorrow!

No trx, no neo, no qtum, no xrp. You not gonna make it.

Just stop it

If you are gonna hold, could you atleast hold good coins

You have a dumpster fire waiting to happen

What coins are good? What’s is wrong with mine?

We will make it brother

why not hodl like 2/3rd and keep 1/3rd aside for daytrading moon missions?

maybe have your hodl coins on an offline wallet for security and so you're less likely to spend them on a whim.

you can keep day trading, just have the majority of your money in a stable hodl pattern to cover any loses.

I’m going to do this I’ve got more money that I can’t use yet coming

With your little money 1-2k you should really go for x50 gains with undervalued coins like mod qash neblio link zen and other good ones..xlm is hardly under the radar and if you think you will make it with pathetic 2000xlm youre insane. Dont be lazy do your research not fuckin shillin coins from this board and go for it.

>only holding small altcoins

do you actually want to suicide?

bitcoin will correct to sub 10k easily and will stay there

My initial investment was 270 2 weeks ago. Not gonna be suiciding any time soon fuckwad

will i make it?

Switch to raiblocks and you might, IOTA is dead.

6 months?

That is the time i've been in crypto, also started with 1k OP. I am hovering around 60k atm.

I entered as eth hit $420 and the market crashed immediately, we had china fud, bcash fud, btc wreckign alts and now finally a bit of alt boom.

If these 6 months you wait are anything resembling an altrun bullrun u will prolly hit 100k.

But not with those tokens sadly

Im not any good at this man i just don’t know what to do so I hold

Do you guys even diversify?

Can you elaborate for a brainlet? Why can’t I just get $500 of XLM and just hold it for a few years and see what happens?

Nothing, it's FUD. XLM and REQ both have huge growth potential in 2018