The gap is slowly getting smaller

The gap is slowly getting smaller

I’m getting scared guys

If you by BCH then you wont have anything to fear.

I think BCH is attracting alot of new Investors and old ones... BCH may prove to be less volatile in the end

Slow n steady wins the race

You should be, corecuck

BCH will moon in 2018.

Graphene Blocks and Colored Coins coming, you heard it here first

What initially made BCH attractive is that normies will buy the cheaper buttcoin right? But now they’ve all been obliterated and most likely scared off. So now what is the point? Might as well delist it.

>Slow n steady wins the race

So you mean BTC wins. 4+ years of growth. Nice. Just bought 100k

I don't think the road to parity will come with little volatility, though I wish it would.

why would anyone want BCH

do you like getting dumped on by whales

IT"S NOT A FLIPPENING! you dumbshit
BCH is a contentious fork and will only serve as a PnD vehicle for whales
stay away from Bcash there are soooo many better alts that will generate higher returns than btrash

this is what you should focus on...!!!
WHY PUT MY MONEY IN BTRASH when i can put it in a better alt

A shit load of money got pulled out of BTC. What if it all gets dumped in BCH?

Flippining soon?

No, BCH is attractive because it's not Segwit/Blockstream coin.

Refresh me on Graphene. It just makes data easier to record on the block right? Doesn't really do much for transactions as far as I know.

>Corecucks getting scared

>BCH is a contentious fork
Segwit* is a contentious fork. BCH is entirely opt-in. Free market wins again.

lightening network and atomic swaps

Bcash is dead. no future no scaling solutions. it's a centralized scam!

Bcash has LN, the same LN Bcore currently has. The LN you're talking about is vaporware.

Graphene does information encoding and effectively saves a lot of space and bandwidth to make the system more efficient

BCH is in a great spot right now.

>Coinbase is selling
>Exposure is up
>Coinbase the last of the big exchanges shaked off its dumpers in the this crash
>Bcash is a better product than Core, currently

Bcash is poised to make massive gains this week. If Core keeps dumping and crashing, Cash will keep eating chucks of it and growing stronger. If Core doesnt crash, Cash will nibble it at until its stronger. Either way, cash is a better buy right now.

literally the one graph you need to see to see which coin is going to win this battle lol

also in a big crash that makes a large number of mining operations economically unfeasible, BCH will fare better as it'll just adjust down. while BTC will stay at the high difficulty way longer. BCH will just out adjust BTC difficulty in the long term.

The mining doesnt really matter though. No one invests their money in to anything because more of its going on the market. I do admit it does boast confidence in a coin its not going to effect it that much. I think the quality of the product and its long term potential are bigger factors. BCH has more room to be built on while BTC has been taken over by the banks and will molded to favor them and not people.

Sure mining doesn't matter that much.
Fees sure do though, check any more "normie" BTC forum/chat etc. and you see endless posts about lost BTC, high fees, waiting for confirmations etc. etc.

Value of BTC can only go up if there are more and more normies always willing to buy in. If they can't...
I mean I'd be turned off BTC today if I was buying in, $25 to send 300 bytes?

> not segwit/blockstream coin

of course not, it's a chinese scam coin

>Slow n steady wins the race
That defines litecoin, not bcash.

>I’m getting scared guys
sure...

>by BCH

Yeah, ATH was over 0.5 BTC. Gap is getting smaller... Yeah

It coward before the Kings wrath worse then any other coin on coinbase today. Hardly a safe investment.

It's been at .17-.19 since this 'flippening' started, and it's been that way since the fork. Hasn't gone past .21 the entire time. Right now it's at .198. So no, the gap has not been getting smaller.

the point is that it recovered quicker, now that doesnt mean the flippening is imminent or anything, but its something to keep in mind

There is no way you guys want a fucking blockstream coin. How much do you get paid to shill shitty core coin all day every day

I am all in BCH and my sats are increasing on every Blockfolio refresh