Buy Salt

Last warning

why, is it gonna go up today?

launch is imminent!

pajeet wants you to buy his bags

Nah, it's tanked and somebody wants the price up so they can offload their bags.

Worst time to buy it, when everybody knows it's going to dump hard before the launch. (6 dollars)

Please god, need it to launch soon while the rest of the market is bleeding red

The coin is a guaranteed x2 and possible x3+ before the EOY dumbasses... But go ahead gamble on a random shitcoin with no working product any time soon.

nice FUD. Teeka has it at buy up to $10 because its going to x2. 1 SALT = 27.5 dollars

why the fuck would it dump before launch...are you retarded? this is your safest 2x for this year.

That was before Bitcoin crashed. That scammer probably bought at ICO and told his members to buy in at the last moment to maximise his profits.
I'm in since $3.50 so whatever.

held steady through the crash. who cares about bitcoin if you have good alts. you'll have an easy x7 then

They confirmed heads up before launch today...so there will be great run up in price.

launch today?

yeah I just saw that in the telegram. based

Only non shit coin after ripple to weather the btc crash I'm excited for the launch, hopefully before btc recovers

this is your best PICK right now...

even if BTC dips further, getting a fiat loan with SALT is perfect hedge against btc dip.

you can use the fiat to buy more btc at the dip.

WIN-WIN

screencap or it didn't happen

There you go

that is awesome

how? it says the launch is upcoming with no dates given for when

I like salt, I put money in it when it was 5$.
Then I started following biz-hype and swapped shit around.

>tfw holding salt and neo through this all.

Let's fuckin go champ!

You said
>before launch today
>today

Keep a dedicated % of your portfolio to Veeky Forums hype and don't break your rule of going above it. Then you can never be mad at yourself.

launch will be this month.
they confirm it every day on telegram.

Yea I learned that the hard way, I don't have time to track shit anyway. Now I keep everything I want to hold on my Ledger-account.

post it or youre just trying to sell your bags

newsletter is also confirmed for going out today. hope there's news and not SALT-branded keychains

last chance to buy under 10$

You are just upset you didn't get a Ledger nano for thirty dollars two weeks ago.

guys this is basically FREE MONEY at this point...

don't give a shit about ledgers, i'm engraved stainless key seeds here

should've gone all in

yes, thats what I´m doing right now.
feeling /comfy

They will announce it first so it can't be today. The announcement should come very soon though since the launch is on schedule for this month.

peniscoin is about to moon soon, pack your bags!

>newsletter
oh nvm

guys i mean seriously how much a 10$ coin can possibly moon?
im keeping a small amount of salt just in case it does moon, to sell obviously. iv been holding it for months

price on platform is 27$

they launch it today

there is your answer

Been holding since $3.50, bring on the release baby.

it´s about market cap and not coin price you moron.

I just went all in, lost all my gains from being a bitch and selling the dip.

if this goes well I'll have more money than when I had my gains and be in a better position than before.

Going to throw all this into siacoin then sell after 24th

already had about 40% in SALT

dropped all wabi and ICX now too

good choice.

>tfw holding salt, neo, wabi, and zrx as my 4 biggest positions

Let's GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's BTC-value in their Blockfolio's is down today, while I'm over here like (+7.10% BTC) :D :D :D

OP here... told you guys ;)

Thought palm beach was going to pump it up to 15$

Don't make me regret picking salt over sia. You motherfuckers.